All-Villains Wave

Benn

I'm just gonna keep chaining thread topics, I guess. People were discussing an all-villains wave in the X-Men heavy-hitters thread. Who would yours consist of? For me, it would be:

Destiny

Lady Deathstrike

Mr. Sinister (Victorian look from Gillen's Uncanny X-Men)

Senyaka

Spiral

Sunfire (horseman)

Toad

BAF: Blob

I would buy the heck out of Benn's wave. 
I like the Senyaka idea, but would also love to see a generic female Acolyte with head and hands for Vought, Cargill & Unuscione like we saw with the upoming New Mutants Moonstar.
I'm a bit of a trash 90's fan, so my line up would be something like:

Exodus

Voght (w/ head/hands fr Cargill & Unuscione)

Deathbird

Cyber

Dark Beast (AoA)

Trevor Fitztoy

BAF Nimrod

These are all great lists. I'm old, so mine would be skewed to the classics a bit;

Garrokk

Erik the Red

Moses Magnum

Belasco

Destiny

Sebastian Shaw

Mastermind

S'ym BaF

8 hours ago, Nessex said:

I like the Senyaka idea, but would also love to see a generic female Acolyte with head and hands for Vought, Cargill & Unuscione like we saw with the upoming New Mutants Moonstar.

I would be all over this. I'm especially a fan of Amelia Voght. Frenzy's officially 6'11", I guess? She's almost never drawn that way, though, so I think she'd still be a good pick.

And just to reiterate, guys, don't feel like you need to stick to X-villains! I love all the lists posted so far, but this was meant to be open to everyone. I just personally only really care about the X-Men.

Going to throw something different here.  I'm not as up on all the X-Villains as the rest of you are, so I like your lists and don't really have anything to add.  I'd like to see the same treatment cross into the Spider-Man waves though:

- Morlun

- Cardiac

- Riot

- Shathra

- Swarm

- Man-Wolf

- Shriek 

BAF: Stegron

- Agony

- Mr. Negative

- Overdrive

- Alistair Smythe

- Vermin

- Carrion

- Molten Man 

BAF: 90s Kaine

- Phage

- Tinkerer

- Spidercide

- Will O' The Wisp

- Rocket Racer

- Menace

- Freak

BAF: "Smart" Lizard (No Turning Back/Superior Spider-Man)

In THAT case let's be greedy 😈

PHASE I BAF Iron Monger (Stane alt head)

1 Justin Hammer

2 Whiplash (Racetrack)

3 Abomination

4 Destroyer

5 Hydra Soldier (Flamethrower)

6 Chitauri

PHASE II BAF Kurse

1 Malekith 

2 Alexander Pierce

3 Korath (GotG)

4 Ultron Sentry

5 Quicksilver MCU (Started off as a villain, plus, he's my most wanted MCU figure right now.)

6 Aldrich Killian

PHASE III Surtur

1 Zemo

2 Kaecilious 

3 Ayesha

4 Shocker (alt heads for both versions)

5 Outrider

6 Starforce (Variant heads for Yon Rogg, Att-Lass, Korath and Bron-Char)

I think I'd be here for a while thinking if I went universe so I think I'll stick mainly with X-Men villains...

Nimrod

Shaw

Pyro

Deathstrike

Mystique (need it non-exclusive esp. in UK)

Stryfe

Dark Phoenix (again exclusive is hard to find here)

Or if they needed to get an easily marketable face in there they could put in a new Magneto variant (maybe the Black with White or White with Black sleeveless costume)

BAF would have to be a new Sentinel if they could make it work in a decent size though... If not either a Phoenix Force - Vulture wings style if they had the Dark Phoenix or a new Mojo could be good and would fit with my love of X-men tas... 

Man, my first impulse is to load up the set with all of the A-list heavy-hitter villains that still need to be done, but I also want to keep things balanced and get some fun stuff in there as well and try to cover some different eras .  How about a Bring on the Bad Guys X-Men wave and a more general Marvel Universe one?

Bring on the Bad Guys: X-Men

• Toad in his classic jester-ish uniform.  Give him a couple of heads: one with a Kirby face like he looked in his original appearances, and one with a more evil Liefeldian face and modern haircut from his days leading the Brotherhood against X-Force in the 90s.
  • The White Queen.  Give me Emma Frost in her Hellfire Club getup.
  • Avalanche as he looked in Days of Future Past.  That armor is the best look for him to date in my opinion.  Everything since has been kind of generic looking.
  • Hellfire Guard.  Single pack them and let the collectors decide how much they want to army build.  I'd probably end up buying three.  Throw in a head with some Wolverine claw marks on the mask and a terrified expression on the half-exposed face!
  • Mesmero in the old school green and purple.  Love that design!
  • Lady Mastermind.  I need somebody from post-2000.  Put her in that sexy getup with the absolute cleavage from circa Messiah CompleX.  Without looking, I bet you could reuse some of the recent Walgreens Exclusive Emma.
  • Tusk rounds out the set with some awesome 90s-brand spikes on muscles.  No BAF piece with this guy; just one of those little monsters he pops out.
  • Nimrod as the build-a-figure.

Bring on the Bad Guys: Marvel Universe

• Ultron-11.  'Nuff said.
  • Egghead.  Needs to be in his lab coat and come with a pet anteater.
  • The Wrecker can be the start of a Wrecking Crew re-release.
  • Death Adder keeps the Serpent Society going strong and looks like a total badass.
  • Blastarr needs to be redone in his classic blue armor.  Never got the modern box set version.  I don't really have much interest in that design.
  • Princess Python.  Guess what she some with.  Another feather in the Serpent Society's cap and maybe the start of the Circus of Crime!
  • Mandrill.  How can you not love this guy?  He's a bank-robbing baboon in a pirate shirt and a cape with a loyal army of hot women!  He's like a super villain bingo card!
  • Griffin  as the build-a-figure.  Two different heads: one more animalistic and one a little more human-looking.

11 hours ago, leokearon said:

X-Men Bring on the Bad Guys wave

BAF: Nimrod

• Pyro
  • Avalanche
  • Toad
  • Mastermind
  • Sebastian Shaw
  • Lady Deathstrike

This is about perfect imo. The only addition I would make is to add a generic female Acolyte as mentioned above, and provide alternate heads and hands/power effects. That figure could be sans BaF piece. 

42 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

This would be mine! 🙂 

Baron Zemo

image.thumb.jpeg.9b6506f222c3fd9a6476942d10653341.jpeg

Green Goblin

image.thumb.jpeg.9a8c5c0b5f48f852e48992775e9f45c7.jpeg

Ultron

image.thumb.jpeg.20c240abb2123c80895cc2eb1a17ac13.jpeg

Attuma

image.thumb.jpeg.92cad69ab8857e96c7e97b1474758fc9.jpeg

Viper / Madame Hydra

image.thumb.jpeg.8ea4358a873ea1c6673103508f127d35.jpeg

Count Nefaria

image.thumb.jpeg.8dba57f3cc544888213b097d6c003584.jpeg

Kang the Conqueror

Image result for marvel kang the conqueror

BAF Titanium Man

Image result for marvel comics titanium man

really into this wave! this one deserves classic card backs

30 minutes ago, DarthOdette said:

If it were an all villain wave, I personally like the idea of it being completely made of army builders and having the BAF be an army builder itself.  You’d get hellfire dudes, doom bots, etc. 

I would prefer actually villains, but an army builder wave would still be cool

5 hours ago, DarthOdette said:

If it were an all villain wave, I personally like the idea of it being completely made of army builders and having the BAF be an army builder itself.  You’d get hellfire dudes, doom bots, etc. 

Every wave's an all-villain army builder wave if you just pretend they're all robots from Murder World, I guess. 🙂

I'd be into more army builders, for sure, though.

I can't necessarily think of a whole wave, but seeing the X-Men villains come up, I would certainly see it as an opportunity to finally get a classic Mastermind, finishing the original Brotherhood (alongside a much needed Toad do-over).  On the more recent side of that team, I'd like to finally get a comic-accurate Avalanche, as well, as the X-Men line's one didn't quite match up just right.

-Zach