Sign in to follow this  
JayC

One: 12 Collective Iron Fist From Mezco

The One:12 Collective Iron Fist figure is presented in a fitted suit with dragon insignia. The master of martial arts comes complete with two head portraits and a range of chi effects including a Shou-Lao fist effect that is affixed to his interchangeable hand. Iron Fist is well-equipped with a three-section staff that is connected by a real chain.

Trained in the ways of martial arts at K’un-Lun, Danny Rand is given the chance to attain the power of the Iron Fist by defeating Shou-Lao the Undying, a dragon who guards the molten heart that had been torn from its body. After doing so,Danny becomes the immortal Iron First and learns how to harness his immense power to save others and fight honorable battles. You can pre-order the figure now at BigBadToyStore.com.

THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE IRON FIST FIGURE FEATURES:
One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
Two (2) head portraits
Hand painted authentic detailing
Approximately 17cm tall
Ten (10) interchangeable hands including
One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
One (1) pair of holding hands (L & R)
One (1) pair of karate chop hands (L & R)
One (1) pair of grabbing hands (L & R)
One (1) pair of posing hands (L & R)

COSTUME:
Fitted suit with dragon insignia
Wrist wraps (permanently affixed to wrists)
Shin wraps (permanently affixed to shins)
Tabi-style sandals

ACCESSORIES:
One (1) three-section staff
One (1) Shou-Lao fist (affixed to interchangeable right hand)
One (1) pair of chi punching hands (affixed to interchangeable left & right hands)
One (1) iron fist punch hand (affixed to interchangeable right hand)
One (1) chi karate chop hand (affixed to interchangeable left hand)
One (1) chi posing hand (affixed to interchangeable left hand)
One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post

Each One:12 Collective Iron Fist figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.

One12-Collective-Iron-Fist-01.Jpg

One12-Collective-Iron-Fist-02.Jpg

One12-Collective-Iron-Fist-03.Jpg

One12-Collective-Iron-Fist-04.Jpg

One12-Collective-Iron-Fist-05.Jpg

One12-Collective-Iron-Fist-06.Jpg

One12-Collective-Iron-Fist-07.Jpg

One12-Collective-Iron-Fist-08.Jpg

One12-Collective-Iron-Fist-09.Jpg

One12-Collective-Iron-Fist-10.Jpg

One12-Collective-Iron-Fist-11.Jpg

One12-Collective-Iron-Fist-12.Jpg

One12-Collective-Iron-Fist-13.Jpg

One12-Collective-Iron-Fist-14.Jpg

One12-Collective-Iron-Fist-15.Jpg

One12-Collective-Iron-Fist-16.Jpg

I want to be hyped for this, but the design is lacking IMO, no sash and I think looser pants would have been better

still though..could be a good start for an orson randall custom

Yep, this looks nice, I agree they should have thrown in a sash for the price but I don't think looser pants would look right. 

9 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

I want to be hyped for this, but the design is lacking IMO, no sash and I think looser pants would have been better

still though..could be a good start for an orson randall custom

Im thinking we'll most likely see a Deluxe version (or a Previews or Mezco exclusive version) that will have the Baggy Cargo Pants and Military boots, maybe a Ternchcoat and a couple Guns.

6 hours ago, silverback said:

Yep, this looks nice, I agree they should have thrown in a sash for the price but I don't think looser pants would look right. 

I totaly agree, the suit itself looks almost perfect as is, it just need the sash to separate a little bit the overall look of the onsie, I dont think baggier pants would look good on this particular design, Im sure theyll do another version with the other more tactical costume, they might even do a white version of this one, or a shirtless one

Man, I just want a dag blam classic 6" Iron Fist already. 😢 

14 hours ago, abnuggler said:

Im thinking we'll most likely see a Deluxe version (or a Previews or Mezco exclusive version) that will have the Baggy Cargo Pants and Military boots, maybe a Ternchcoat and a couple Guns.

I totaly agree, the suit itself looks almost perfect as is, it just need the sash to separate a little bit the overall look of the onsie, I dont think baggier pants would look good on this particular design, Im sure theyll do another version with the other more tactical costume, they might even do a white version of this one, or a shirtless one

i hope so, I don't have any mezco figures yet ,but it would be  a no brainer buy for me 

I kinda gave up on Mezco. Only sticking to specific characters. Mainly because it’s a ton of money and I can’t see how long their fabric will last on each of their figures

I really like how this figure looks but I worry that the soft goods suit will limit the articulation. I would much rather prefer a Mafex Iron Fist since I missed out on the ML one.

2 hours ago, newcollector24680 said:

I really like how this figure looks but I worry that the soft goods suit will limit the articulation. I would much rather prefer a Mafex Iron Fist since I missed out on the ML one.

i like the ML one a lot..its just way too skinny lol

4 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

i like the ML one a lot..its just way too skinny lol

Yeah, I hope that Hasbro will update their Pizza Spidey buck and add a toe hing and drop down thighs.

1 hour ago, newcollector24680 said:

Yeah, I hope that Hasbro will update their Pizza Spidey buck and add a toe hing and drop down thighs.

ive got an idea for a pretty simple fix for the ML iron fist, hope to post it soon ;D

After a number of online complaints the folks at Mezco have updated the look of their One:12 Collective Iron Fist figure by adding a sash that can be placed on the mid-section of the figure. Check out the new updated image below.

00-Iron-Fist-Update.jpg

52 minutes ago, JayC said:

After a number of online complaints the folks at Mezco have updated the look of their One:12 Collective Iron Fist figure by adding a sash that can be placed on the mid-section of the figure. Check out the new updated image below.

00-Iron-Fist-Update.jpg

awesome! looks way better and its really cool to see them respond that way

8 hours ago, Cheeto said:

Actually makes a big difference lol

Agreed. Seems so so silly, but it is like a whole different figure. 

However I'd rather that they went with something more like this:

2706098-tumblr_mdlx74xumf1qiknbco1_500.j