Marvel Legends 6" Iron Man Marvel 80th Anniversary Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

Unparalleled Universe takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Iron Man Marvel 80th Anniversary figure from Hasbro. You can get Marvel Legends at Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Comics-80-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-01.JPG

Marvel-Comics-80-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-02.JPG

Marvel-Comics-80-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-03.JPG

Marvel-Comics-80-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-04.JPG

Marvel-Comics-80-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-05.JPG

Marvel-Comics-80-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-06.jpg

Marvel-Comics-80-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-07.jpg

Marvel-Comics-80-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-08.jpg

Marvel-Comics-80-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-09.jpg

Marvel-Comics-80-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-10.jpg

Marvel-Comics-80-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-11.jpg

Marvel-Comics-80-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-12.jpg

Marvel-Comics-80-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-13.jpg

Hasbro hit a grandslam with this figure. Best classic Ironman figure ever!  Now if they can start work on making everything else in the pics I've posted, we'd be set. Hasbro has a gold mine in the classic comic based Ironman selection. They could do 3-4 waves based on just all the classic armors & IM villains that have yet to be made. 

Iron Man 231.JPG

iron_man_classic_armor.jpg

Ironman space  and deep sea armors.jpg

Ironman various armors.jpg

iron_man_silver_centurion_by_gedamo-d4vh6bx.jpg

Ironman 3 pack 1.png

Ironman 3 pack 2.jpg

iron-man-various-armors-until-80s.jpg

Ironmen by Layton.jpg

4 minutes ago, silverback said:

This is the Old school original IRON MAN from the 1966 Marvel cartoons. They all had a cool song to go with the intro. Spidermans opening song was the best, that's why everybody still remembers it.

ol school armor, but to me, it looks based on the art of Bob Layton, one of the best IM artists ever. Only Perez drew a better classic IM imo.

8 hours ago, Gigantor said:

They could do 3-4 waves based on just all the classic armors & IM villains that have yet to be made.

They absolutely could, and I'm really surprised that they, to date, have not.  They've easily got 3-4 waves worth of stuff between his armors and bad guys.  I mean, he's not getting any more popular than this, guys! Go, go, go!

12 hours ago, MonsterChris said:

They absolutely could, and I'm really surprised that they, to date, have not.  They've easily got 3-4 waves worth of stuff between his armors and bad guys.  I mean, he's not getting any more popular than this, guys! Go, go, go!

Oh yeah,  not counting those nasty CD/TM early versions, Hasbro has made Iron Monger, Blizzard & the most recent Beetle.  

We still need 

Ironman vs Spymaster by Michael Golden.jpg

Firebrand vs Ironman.jpg

Crimson Dynamo classic version.jpg

Firepower-.jpg

Ghost vs Ironman.jpg

Force.jpg

Guardsman.gif

Living Laser 1.jpg

MAULER.jpg

Ironman vs Sunturian.jpg

Melter by Bob Layton.jpg

Raiders.jpg

Titanium man.png

Ironman vs Blacklash.jpg

Melter classic.jpg

"Demon in a bottle" & the "Armor wars" are probably my 2 all time favorite Ironman story arcs & Bob Layton & Marc Bright drew an awesome Ironman in both those arcs. I even think Hasbro designed this 80th anniv Ironman based on Layton's art from the "DITB" arc. Hopefully they have an 80th anniv Silver Centurian in the works for 2020 plus all the bad guys that were in that story arc so we can recreate scenes from that classic tale.

DSCF8429.JPG

DSCF8426.JPG

13 hours ago, Emnems80 said:

Love this figure. The only thing that would have made it completely over the top awesome is if you were able to unplug the arc reactor, that way you could plug in the blast effects to create the unibeam!

dbauvfd-5479d6c9-77ee-4ee1-9288-9267890fa3f7.png

The classic 70s/80s version didn't have that capability. That was the more modern armors that had a unibeam. Classic version Arc reactor just had a searchlight option.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2019 at 10:06 AM, Gigantor said:

The classic 70s/80s version didn't have that capability. That was the more modern armors that had a unibeam. Classic version Arc reactor just had a searchlight option.

Thought it did especially since the Mezco version had it. Don't know much of the comic history so I had to look it up. Took a screenshot describing the mark 4 having a unibeam

Screenshot_20190818-094150.png

On 8/6/2019 at 9:14 AM, Gigantor said:

Oh yeah,  not counting those nasty CD/TM early versions, Hasbro has made Iron Monger, Blizzard & the most recent Beetle.  

We still need 

Ironman vs Spymaster by Michael Golden.jpg

Firebrand vs Ironman.jpg

Crimson Dynamo classic version.jpg

Firepower-.jpg

Ghost vs Ironman.jpg

Force.jpg

Guardsman.gif

Living Laser 1.jpg

MAULER.jpg

Ironman vs Sunturian.jpg

Melter by Bob Layton.jpg

Raiders.jpg

Titanium man.png

Ironman vs Blacklash.jpg

Melter classic.jpg

Mega yes to all of these, I love these versions. If I may be so bold I would also add an Armor Wars/Gremlin version of Titanium Man, Crimson Cowl, Shockwave, Controller, Vibro, Ezekiel Stane and just because the design would make a cool figure: Detroit Steel. 

I have zero problem with Hasbro making an "armor wars T-man with 3' scale posable Gremlin but wouldn't want him to fit in the torso cuz there goes the ab crunch/waist swivel articulation. I just much prefer the  70s T-man over any other versions. Shockwave, Controller would be welcome indeed, the more shellhead villains, the better!

Everyone knows that all the Ironmans bicep portions are on the wrong arms right? I mean its a minor thing but its on ALL of them as the manufacturer labeled the wrong arms so when they were put together it snowballed. From what I read its an easy fix as well. I look forward to snagging this guy at some point.