Figures that Hasbro will NEVER make

TooMuchKarate

I was looking on eBay for San Diego exclusive prices, and saw that Satanna goes for over $100. I have to figure we will never get a retail release of this figure. The combination of cleavage and satanic background is probably too much for store shelves. Same goes for Daimon Hellstrom and Mephisto.

Any others you can think of that we will likely never see, for morality reasons or otherwise?

5 hours ago, tarot said:

I dont know about them not making hellstorm with the tv series series coming out. He has a good chance of being made without the pentagram symbol.

One character they will never make, hate monger.

Same goes for Number 1 of the Secret Empire

I really hate to say it, but I don't think the Goblin Queen in anything close to a comic-accurate costume will see a mass market release.  That terrible Shanna from the box set was pretty scantily clad, though, so I think they should probably be able to do her as an exclusive.  In fact, they should do her, a White Queen, and a Black Queen (with alt. Jean and Selene heads) in a con-exclusive three pack and avoid all of the hand-wringing over exactly how much skin is too much altogether.

Out of the three, GQ is probably the only no go for store shelves.  WQ and BQ I think could get made and sold at mass retail, but imagining the internal meetings and memos about how skimpy the bottoms worn by the characters are allowed to be embarrasses even me.

I feel Hasbro likes to throw us curve balls and surprise us with some pretty odd characters sometimes but for some reason I feel like these characters may just never ever get a chance to get made

Hellcow (I mean really how? and plus as we all mentioned Hasbro doesn't want to make "devil" oriented figures, but a devil cow I'm gonna say it's safe to say NEVER)

Pink Pearl (a huge fat woman in a pink dress, I'm gonna go with they'd never waste a BAF on this for every obvious reason)

Typeface (what a just what a stupid lame character, sure we got tons of bad characters with dumb looks i.e. paste pot etc, but this guy is downright terrible)

Leather Boy (um pretty sure I'd win all bets saying this dude would never get made.. since um yeah I KNOW no company would be making a leather daddy figure)

Turner D. Century (um cause it's so damn awful and lame this would peg warm until the turn of d next century 😉)

Eye Boy (because hes bad, and he is pretty darn lame, I Mean he's probably the most vulnerable mutant ever,, he's covoered in eyes)

Asbestos Lady (I am fairly certain Hasbro just wouldn't even want to have to stick her name on a box, it's just bad)

D-Man (I'm probably wrong and he will get a figure but he's gotta be one of the most uncreative designs ever, he is daredevil , he is wolverine he was pretty washed, and nobody but the diehards would understand what he even was about)

I'm sure there is way more but I thought of these

52 minutes ago, Benn said:

I was so sure we'd never see ForgetMeNot get the Legends treatment. Too bad it was a Walmart exclusive, but it just goes to show that being obscure isn't disqualifying in-and-of-itself.

Wait, when did this happen?  I can't believe I missed it!  You're sure they did that?

1 hour ago, Benn said:

I was so sure we'd never see ForgetMeNot get the Legends treatment. Too bad it was a Walmart exclusive, but it just goes to show that being obscure isn't disqualifying in-and-of-itself.

Genius

8 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I feel Hasbro likes to throw us curve balls and surprise us with some pretty odd characters sometimes but for some reason I feel like these characters may just never ever get a chance to get made

Hellcow (I mean really how? and plus as we all mentioned Hasbro doesn't want to make "devil" oriented figures, but a devil cow I'm gonna say it's safe to say NEVER)

Pink Pearl (a huge fat woman in a pink dress, I'm gonna go with they'd never waste a BAF on this for every obvious reason)

Typeface (what a just what a stupid lame character, sure we got tons of bad characters with dumb looks i.e. paste pot etc, but this guy is downright terrible)

Leather Boy (um pretty sure I'd win all bets saying this dude would never get made.. since um yeah I KNOW no company would be making a leather daddy figure)

Turner D. Century (um cause it's so damn awful and lame this would peg warm until the turn of d next century 😉)

Eye Boy (because hes bad, and he is pretty darn lame, I Mean he's probably the most vulnerable mutant ever,, he's covoered in eyes)

Asbestos Lady (I am fairly certain Hasbro just wouldn't even want to have to stick her name on a box, it's just bad)

D-Man (I'm probably wrong and he will get a figure but he's gotta be one of the most uncreative designs ever, he is daredevil , he is wolverine he was pretty washed, and nobody but the diehards would understand what he even was about)

I'm sure there is way more but I thought of these

We SORT OF got D-Man...sort of.

download (11).jpeg

Without taking the time to look up character names, I think it’s safe to say that any character that sports devil/satan motifs, Hitler/Nazi/hate group connections or symbolism, or that have hyper-sexualized costumes, won’t see mass retail release. Alternatively, I don’t think we can ever truly count out obscure characters just for the fact alone that they’re obscure. Though, Leather Da...Boy, probably won’t get a plastic release. 

I wonder if Hasbro will ever get the rights to release a Stan Lee figure.  We saw the prototype, but I thinking it will never be released.  I hope I'm wrong though.  

I also wonder if they'll ever do a Marvel Zombie line.     

And I'm sure we all could name a few hundred MCU figures that won't get made like Tazerface or any of the Brothel workers in GotG Vol. 2.

5 minutes ago, Darth_Primus said:

I wonder if Hasbro will ever get the rights to release a Stan Lee figure.  We saw the prototype, but I thinking it will never be released.  I hope I'm wrong though.  

I also wonder if they'll ever do a Marvel Zombie line.     

And I'm sure we all could name a few hundred MCU figures that won't get made like Tazerface or any of the Brothel workers in GotG Vol. 2.

I wouldn't count Taserface out. Not sure I'd get it, but I'm not gonna count it out as impossible. I have a little hunch that tells me that they're gonna Star Wars the hell out of the MCU and get every and anyone that was ever on screen as plastic.

17 hours ago, TooMuchKarate said:

We SORT OF got D-Man...sort of.

download (11).jpeg

no way does this count, I mean D-Man Standard costume not when he became Scourge (which was awesome and an awesome figure)

D-Man just looks to confusing to the average consumer,, hes OG costume daredevil with a Wolverine mask and none of the coolness, so it seems so pointless, so thats why all the D-Man fans got him in a good costume as Scourge

I think fan channel is Hasbro's way of setting up some of these risque characters. While I'm pretty sure they'll never do a Mephisto or Blacheart in any capacity I think we have a legit chance at getting Goblin Queen and Lingerie White or Black Queen through that avenue. Also, I think the only chance we have at getting a Mar-Vell or Ms. Marvel/Dark Ms. Marvel is through Fan Channel.

50 minutes ago, monron999 said:

I think fan channel is Hasbro's way of setting up some of these risque characters. While I'm pretty sure they'll never do a Mephisto or Blacheart in any capacity I think we have a legit chance at getting Goblin Queen and Lingerie White or Black Queen through that avenue. Also, I think the only chance we have at getting a Mar-Vell or Ms. Marvel/Dark Ms. Marvel is through Fan Channel.

They could probably get away with Blackheart (much like Toybiz did) if they just don’t mention that he’s essentially the Devil’s not-so-emmaculate birth son; visually he’s just a black, spiky monster. I agree that Mephisto is pretty unlikely, though. 

On 8/6/2019 at 1:34 PM, nieman257 said:

It's pretty safe to say that we will never get a true comic Man-Ape. Hellstrom if done, would be so modified, that the most they could do is "Damian" and without the pentagram on the chest. I think it's a longshot for Graydon Creed, Bolivar Trask, William Striker and a generic goon. And I doubt they'd attempt MODOK or Mojo.

Yeah, Mojo is probably too disturbing-looking to release these days.