I might be taking a break from Legends after the next couple X-Men waves, unless they throw us more Daredevil or X villains. I'm not a completionist so I cherry pick certain characters. Just gotta wait to see what New York Toy Fair brings us.

5 minutes ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

I might be taking a break from Legends after the next couple X-Men waves, unless they throw us more Daredevil or X villains. I'm not a completionist so I cherry pick certain characters. Just gotta wait to see what New York Toy Fair brings us.

That’s how I am, not much at SDCC sparked the desire to purchase on my end except for Doctor Doom

Just now, DarthOdette said:

That’s how I am, not much at SDCC sparked the desire to purchase on my end except for Doctor Doom

Yeah, I'm burnt out on MCU, and while the 80th Anniversary Avengers are cool, I already have them in movie form and think a comic style Avengers collection would be redundant, kinda feels like the Legends line has hit a "Black Series" wall, too many characters too fast and we're getting collector fatigue.

8 minutes ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

Yeah, I'm burnt out on MCU, and while the 80th Anniversary Avengers are cool, I already have them in movie form and think a comic style Avengers collection would be redundant, kinda feels like the Legends line has hit a "Black Series" wall, too many characters too fast and we're getting collector fatigue.

I wouldn’t say that I’m feeling fatigue, especially not from Black Series.  My problem is that I have the majority of the characters that I want, and either the ones I actually want aren’t out yet or haven’t even been announced / made

Just now, DarthOdette said:

I wouldn’t say that I’m feeling fatigue, especially not from Black Series.  My problem is that I have the majority of the characters that I want, and either the ones I actually want aren’t out yet or haven’t even been announced / made

And that’s for both lines

4 hours ago, DarthOdette said:

I’m also a green ranger fan, waiting for a regular release version of him.  Apparently that 2-pack version has a different helmet than the traditional, appearing in like one scene or one episode.  But take what I say with a grain of salt, it’s been years since I was full into power rangers 

Glad I saw this, took the two pack off preorder...

1 hour ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

Glad I saw this, took the two pack off preorder...

Glad to have helped, nobody told me, I just happened to notice when somebody posted in-hand images

Everything I've ever collected eventually I lost interest in.

My Kenner Star Wars figures I lost interest mostly because they were becoming less common at the same time as I was reaching the "I'm to old to be buying toys" stage of my life. I still have them all though.

I collected comics in the 80's and early 90's and fell out of that because the comics were starting to suck and I move somewhere without a comic shop and getting comics became more difficult. I still have them all too.

Some day I expect I'll lose interest in Legends. Unless I kick off first.

23 hours ago, DarthOdette said:

I’m also a green ranger fan, waiting for a regular release version of him.  Apparently that 2-pack version has a different helmet than the traditional, appearing in like one scene or one episode.  But take what I say with a grain of salt, it’s been years since I was full into power rangers 

Yeah that's true, it's a one off appearance.  I'll probably still get it though, even though a traditional helmet release is only a matter of time.

8 hours ago, UsurperSmurf said:

Everything I've ever collected eventually I lost interest in.

My Kenner Star Wars figures I lost interest mostly because they were becoming less common at the same time as I was reaching the "I'm to old to be buying toys" stage of my life. I still have them all though.

I collected comics in the 80's and early 90's and fell out of that because the comics were starting to suck and I move somewhere without a comic shop and getting comics became more difficult. I still have them all too.

Some day I expect I'll lose interest in Legends. Unless I kick off first.

Best enjoy the present while it’s here

3 minutes ago, greenlucario said:

Yeah that's true, it's a one off appearance.  I'll probably still get it though, even though a traditional helmet release is only a matter of time.

That’s probably why I’m more likely to wait it out