What other Riders series figures would you like to see?

RyanDaly

So far we've seen Ghost Rider, Black Widow, Logan, Professor X, and Deadpool, and next year we'll get Cosmic Ghost Rider and Squirrel Girl. What other characters/concepts would you like to see incorporated into the Riders series of Marvel Legends?

I leaned away from the motorcycles for a little bit but keeping the personal scale of the "vehicle" and these were some I came up with:

• Valkyrie and Aragorn (her winged horse)
    • My preference would be a classic version of Valkyrie from THE DEFENDERS comics, but Hasbro could make this an M.C.U. figure.

• Nightmare and his horse (all black with red eyes)
    • If the rumors are true that Nightmare will appear in DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS, it might be good timing to get a Nightmare figure.

• [ Avenger ] with Skycycle
    • Mostly associated with Hawkeye, but could also come with an updated Black Knight from the brown leather jacket era

But my personal favorite, and this would have to be a deluxe Riders set...

• Thor and Toothgrinder & Toothgnasher
    • Thor's space-faring chariot pulled by mystical goats!!!

What do you think? Are there other vehicles/mounts that you would like to see for the ML Riders series? 

goats.jpg

Can we just get a Moon knight and his Mooncopter (mainly so I can get a classic all white Moon Knight fig), and can we get  Great Lakes Avengers Quin-Jetta for laughs along with Doorman (cause I just want a Doorman figure) , I don't particularly care about the Riders series, the vehicles take up too much precious space , but the OP pretty much knocked the riders I'd say are a good go out

but with that Squirrel Girl will be a for sure buy! need that

My number one wish at the moment is that Hasbro does the Fantasticar by splitting it into 4 picks and each piece will come with a member. Once you collect all 4 you can transform it onto the main vehicle. 

I also want Robbie Reyes but the chances of us getting this in the Riders line is low due to the size of the charger.I actually had a conversation on why Cosmic-Gr was made before Reyes, and answered it was easier to make a Bike then a charger.

3 hours ago, DarthOdette said:

I know a lot of people want a Robbie Reyes and his car, but I’m not sure if Hasbro is willing to do that large.  If they are, I want a spider-mobile just because it’s ridiculous.  It’d also be cool to see the fantasticar, probably as a BAV.  

I've got a Hot Wheels version of Robbie's Ghost Rider Charger, but I don't think the scale works. 😉

And if they were willing to go with car-sized vehicles, I would be all over the Spider-Mobile. And hey, the very first Fantasticar was basically just a flying bathtub. Not all that big.

4 hours ago, SolidSnakeEyes said:

Don’t forget WWII Cap and his Harley!

Thank you! I thought I might've forgotten one but wasn't sure.

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Can we just get a Moon knight and his Mooncopter (mainly so I can get a classic all white Moon Knight fig)?

Hadn't even thought of the Mooncopter, but that would be cool, especially if it came with the pilot, Frenchie. And yes, please, give us a new classic Moon Knight!

2 hours ago, tarot said:

My number one wish at the moment is that Hasbro does the Fantasticar by splitting it into 4 picks and each piece will come with a member. Once you collect all 4 you can transform it onto the main vehicle. 

That... would actually be awesome! I would be all over that! 

1 hour ago, americamgl said:

Danny Ketch Ghost Rider... 

I really like my Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider, and it would be awesome to have him riding side by side with Ketch. 

4 hours ago, tarot said:

Exactly where my head was going.  I’m not sure if F4 is popular enough for people to get all 4, but I sure as hell would 

1 hour ago, michiganjfrog said:

how about a green goblin/ hobgoblin glider set? they could even include different wing designs so we can get different poses

I like this idea! The latest versions of Green Goblin and Hobgoblin are both... okay, pretty good, but certainly room for improvement, and the gliders are fairly weak.

17 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

how about a green goblin/ hobgoblin glider set? they could even include different wing designs so we can get different poses

That's exactly what I would want. We need a proper sized glider, because my current hobgoblin one (from a different line) is way too big. My only worry is that if they do make one, it might feel cheap.

10 minutes ago, komododragin said:

That's exactly what I would want. We need a proper sized glider, because my current hobgoblin one (from a different line) is way too big. My only worry is that if they do make one, it might feel cheap.

all the recent gliders are so small and cheap looking, my favorite glider was the one that came with the 2002 movie goblin..though I lost parts to it years ago

On 8/10/2019 at 5:25 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Can we just get a Moon knight and his Mooncopter (mainly so I can get a classic all white Moon Knight fig)

Yes, one thousand times yes!!! I don't care if it's twice the price point, and maybe throw in Frenchie to pilot the thing.  I'd be the happiest collector with such an awesome ride in my collection.  And also Danny Ketch and Robbie Reyes Ghost Riders, might as well get them all in.  

I'd totally be in on a wave where Robbie Reyes would be featured and the BAF would actually be a BAV. Honestly, it would mostly be panels and probably take less material to make than the Hulkbuster BAF. The problem would be finding a wave to put this entire arrangement into, cuz I don't think an actual Ghost Rider wave is an option at this point. I'm thinking maybe a Spider-Man wave with a kind of occult character theme. Maybe have Reyes in there, Sleepwalker, Blackout, maybe Wong and a new Immortal Iron Fist. I know that's all kind of a stretch but they've gone out on a limb before and managed to make it work. I think the biggest hurdle for the creative team is to sell it to the suits on high. Personally I feel the fans would support it. Maybe it's just me though.

I'm also a huge fan of the whole FF with Fantasticar idea and the new Hobgobline (cuz the last one was weaaaaak) with swap parts to make scale versions of Green Goblin and Hobgoblin gliders cuz we all know the ones included with the figures were way too small. Personally I would buy two of them.

Other than those I'd love to see:

1. Comic Winger Soldier on Motorcycle - Most likely just a repaint of the Logan motorcycle

2. Modern Captain America on Modern Cycle - Pretty much the same as above

3. Danny Ketch on Hell Cycle - I think this could be done with the Johnny Blaze cycle with different snap on parts

4. Colleen Wing on Motorcycle - Easy repaint of Black Widows bike

5. Tigra (just cuz she hasn't been done yet) with Skycycle - this would be all new, but will be compatible with all Avengers, of course.

6. Any figure riding a horse would be an awesome break from the same old motorcycle/moped thing that's more or less become the norm.

10 minutes ago, monron999 said:

I'd totally be in on a wave where Robbie Reyes would be featured and the BAF would actually be a BAV. Honestly, it would mostly be panels and probably take less material to make than the Hulkbuster BAF. The problem would be finding a wave to put this entire arrangement into, cuz I don't think an actual Ghost Rider wave is an option at this point. I'm thinking maybe a Spider-Man wave with a kind of occult character theme. Maybe have Reyes in there, Sleepwalker, Blackout, maybe Wong and a new Immortal Iron Fist. I know that's all kind of a stretch but they've gone out on a limb before and managed to make it work. I think the biggest hurdle for the creative team is to sell it to the suits on high. Personally I feel the fans would support it. Maybe it's just me though.

I'm also a huge fan of the whole FF with Fantasticar idea and the new Hobgobline (cuz the last one was weaaaaak) with swap parts to make scale versions of Green Goblin and Hobgoblin gliders cuz we all know the ones included with the figures were way too small. Personally I would buy two of them.

Other than those I'd love to see:

1. Comic Winger Soldier on Motorcycle - Most likely just a repaint of the Logan motorcycle

2. Modern Captain America on Modern Cycle - Pretty much the same as above

3. Danny Ketch on Hell Cycle - I think this could be done with the Johnny Blaze cycle with different snap on parts

4. Colleen Wing on Motorcycle - Easy repaint of Black Widows bike

5. Tigra (just cuz she hasn't been done yet) with Skycycle - this would be all new, but will be compatible with all Avengers, of course.

6. Any figure riding a horse would be an awesome break from the same old motorcycle/moped thing that's more or less become the norm.

a wave that could have a Ghost rider would more then likely be one of the upcoming Dr. Strange wave. Since this is the second movie and the success of the first movie, Hasbro will more then likely do more then a single wave (particularly since it has to compete with Thor and the single wave for Shang-Chi.)

EDIT: I reread this and notice you may have meant Strange but put Spider-man in there