What other Riders series figures would you like to see?

RyanDaly

19 hours ago, Gigantor said:

In scale classic Valkrie with her white Horse Valinor. Don't know what the heck Hasbro was thinking making her an outta scale She-Hulk sized 7 footer. 

I think it's funny how a person nicknamed "Gigantor" has issues with characters being way too big. 

I'd love an MCU Valkyrie with her pegasus!! 

And Robbie Reyes and his Charger!!

And if we're going bigger, why not Punisher and his van? It could have an opening panel for the back where you could look inside and see all his weapons storaged

1 hour ago, memocromatico said:

I think it's funny how a person nicknamed "Gigantor" has issues with characters being way too big. 

Valkrie is pretty much amazon sized, 6'1-6'2 range., never has she been depicted in the comics as being 7ft tall. I know that today's writers & artists don't respect the source material such as the listed hgts/wgts for characters like they used to, but I think Hasbro phoned in Valkrie by just using a large female buck & calling it a day.  Now since you don't have no problems with characters being done in inaccurate hgts/scales, that  good for you, but some of us do would like to see a new Valkrie re-done in her actual scale & some of us do like & support  the set hgt/wgt charts that Marvel comics created & established for all their characters.  

Here's a few pics of Valkrie that I looked up, doesn't look like a 7 footer to me. 6'  max, maybe a 6'2"  She Hulk is listed as being 6'7, never has Valkrie been depicted as being taller than her.

Valkrie 2.jpg

Valkrie 3.jpg

Valkrie.jpg

6 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Valkrie is pretty much amazon sized, 6'1-6'2 range., never has she been depicted in the comics as being 7ft tall. I know that today's writers & artists don't respect the source material such as the listed hgts/wgts for characters like they used to, but I think Hasbro phoned in Valkrie by just using a large female buck & calling it a day.  Now since you don't have no problems with characters being done in inaccurate hgts/scales, that  good for you, but some of us do would like to see a new Valkrie re-done in her actual scale & some of us do like & support  the set hgt/wgt charts that Marvel comics created & established for all their characters.  

Here's a few pics of Valkrie that I looked up, doesn't look like a 7 footer to me. 6'  max, maybe a 6'2"  She Hulk is listed as being 6'7, never has Valkrie been depicted as being taller than her.

Valkrie 2.jpg

Valkrie 3.jpg

Valkrie.jpg

I'm sorry it came across like that, I just found it ironic. Never meant it as a mockery or anything. It's just the "word play" Gigantor with "characters are too big!", I found it entertaining, didn't mean any disrespect. I appreciate your knowledge of the heights of the characters, I learn a lot from it since I haven't really worried about it.

While I understand the liberties Hasbro takes with certain characters for cost reduction or time constraints, I also understand and relate with you being dissatisfied with the result. 

19 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Valkrie 2.jpg

Valkrie 3.jpg

Valkrie.jpg

Brunnhilde is 6' 3"

1 minute ago, memocromatico said:

I'm sorry it came across like that, I just found it ironic. Never meant it as a mockery or anything. It's just the "word play" Gigantor with "characters are too big!", I found it entertaining, didn't mean any disrespect. I appreciate your knowledge of the heights of the characters, I learn a lot from it since I haven't really worried about it.

While I understand the liberties Hasbro takes with certain characters for cost reduction or time constraints, I also understand and relate with you being dissatisfied with the result. 

Here's a link that will give you info on the classic MU characters personal stats such as hgt/wgt, power levels, & history. I wish Marvel & Hasbro had and adhered to it.   phantombunburyist.freedomforceforever.com

Is Squirrel Girl on a Vespa an accurate depiction of her character? Does she require a scooter for any reason to be Squirrel Girl? I guess I’m not sure why she is included in the Riders line. Would she be out of place in a regular line without a vehicle? Seems like their are more worthy candidates for a character with a “ride” or vehicle than her. Apologies to her fans but seems like a wasted spot ( and character but I digress).

thinking outside the lines a little:

Ice Man with a proper ice slide (or similar effects for appropriate characters: cloud effect for Storm, Lightning for Thor)

more traditional:

Namor with Shark or Seahorse

Black Knight or Hawkeye with Sky Cycle)

MCU Black Widow on Cycle ( Age of Ultron)

4 hours ago, McHogan said:

Is Squirrel Girl on a Vespa an accurate depiction of her character? Does she require a scooter for any reason to be Squirrel Girl? I guess I’m not sure why she is included in the Riders line. Would she be out of place in a regular line without a vehicle? Seems like their are more worthy candidates for a character with a “ride” or vehicle than her. Apologies to her fans but seems like a wasted spot ( and character but I digress).

Ice Man with a proper ice slide (or similar effects for appropriate characters: cloud effect for Storm, Lightning for Thor)

more traditional:

With that logic, everyone barring Ghost Rider shouldn't have been made as an Ultimate Rider, since barring Ghost Rider, they don't need their vehicles to be who they are. I do see where you are coming from especially as Squirrel Girl isn't massively known for going around on a Vespa. The Squirrel-a-gig would have been a more logical fun. It's clear Hasbro wanted to get some use out of the Vespa mold.

19 hours ago, tarot said:

EDIT: I reread this and notice you may have meant Strange but put Spider-man in there

Funny you should say that. Originally I did mean it to be a Doc Strange wave but I assume most of that wave is probably set to be MCU heavy and also couldn't foresee them allowing any character other than Strange to be the main focus on the wave.

I assume the powers that be know a much demanded character like Robbie Reyes would overshadow every other character in the wave, much in the way they knew including Mar-Vell and Classic Ms. Marvel would dominate the Captain Marvel wave. The thing is, a Hellcharger BAV would almost assure that most everyone would buy the entire wave.

9 hours ago, McHogan said:

more traditional:

The scooter is mainly coming from the Marvel Rising cartoon. they just throw it in there as they wanted to grab the people who liked that series and to finally get a Squirrel Girl out.

also there is never such thing as a wasted spot as Hasbro researches like crazy who we want and how to release them.

1 minute ago, michiganjfrog said:

heck yes! I like this, we could use it for aquaman too

I have the great white that came with Aquaman, and I'm certain Hasbro could do it better, or if they did the seahorse, even Mera could hitch a ride.

13 hours ago, leokearon said:

With that logic, everyone barring Ghost Rider shouldn't have been made as an Ultimate Rider, since barring Ghost Rider, they don't need their vehicles to be who they are. I do see where you are coming from especially as Squirrel Girl isn't massively known for going around on a Vespa. The Squirrel-a-gig would have been a more logical fun. It's clear Hasbro wanted to get some use out of the Vespa mold.

Yeah not that she can’t  have a Vespa, just asking if she has used one in her comic appearances to (don’t want to say “justify” her being in the Riders line,  but maybe I guess) get around on. 

No logic other than curiosity in my question. I dont care if it makes no sense that she has a scooter, heck give Professor X roller skates, I’m sure someone will enjoy her, just asking because I know zilch about that character

8 hours ago, tarot said:

The scooter is mainly coming from the Marvel Rising cartoon. they just throw it in there as they wanted to grab the people who liked that series and to finally get a Squirrel Girl out.

also there is never such thing as a wasted spot as Hasbro researches like crazy who we want and how to release them.

I’m all for releasing odd ball characters, I guess my first post was dismissive of her character, wasn’t intended to be. Sorry Doreen fans ( yes, I admit I know nothing about her but I took the time to google her as a peace offering haha)

She is someone’s Rock Python or White Rabbit for sure, 

5 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Yeah not that she can’t  have a Vespa, just asking if she has used one in her comic appearances to (don’t want to say “justify” her being in the Riders line,  but maybe I guess) get around on. 

No logic other than curiosity in my question. I dont care if it makes no sense that she has a scooter, heck give Professor X roller skates, I’m sure someone will enjoy her, just asking because I know zilch about that character

Well she is a famous but obscure character that was created for a one off appearance but got a small push from writer wanting to have fun with how niche she is.

On 8/12/2019 at 6:54 AM, greenlucario said:

Yes, one thousand times yes!!! I don't care if it's twice the price point, and maybe throw in Frenchie to pilot the thing.  I'd be the happiest collector with such an awesome ride in my collection.  And also Danny Ketch and Robbie Reyes Ghost Riders, might as well get them all in.  

I’ld be down with a Moonknight and the Mooncopter as well.  I love anything  Moonknight.  

9 hours ago, McHogan said:

Don't be ridiculous only Iron Man is allowed to have Roller Skates

Image result for iron man roller skates

On 8/12/2019 at 10:31 PM, McHogan said:

more traditional:

I"m with you on this one. No, she's not known to typically use a scooter (never seen Marvel Rising, probably never will) but just a case of that one time in that one issue in where she used a scooter to get to that one place to do that one thing. Another excuse to get some use outta the scooter mold. I haven't been all that staunch a follower of Deadpool (that 4th wall crap is waaaay too prevalent) and all his series but I think it was a similar situation. It's not a bad looking set, it's just.....unnecessary.

When all is said and done I'll have paid $40+ to have Squirrel Girl and her friends and the scooter ends up in storage as not to take up precious shelf space. Good News for everyone else is that as soon as I make the purchase it will most likely be announced that she'll be released as a single card in a future wave.

Just the way things go for me.

10 hours ago, CO_Alex said:

I’ld be down with a Moonknight and the Mooncopter as well.  I love anything  Moonknight.  

Such a great character that really needs more representation across the board.