Sign in to follow this  
komododragin

Any Possibility for Retro Spider-Man Wave?

On 8/14/2019 at 9:07 AM, McHogan said:

5: Flash Thompson with oversized ego

Flash would be pretty cool, but there probably wouldn't be enough appeal for him accept to major fans.

12 hours ago, komododragin said:

Flash would be pretty cool, but there probably wouldn't be enough appeal for him accept to major fans.

They could do a Vintage Agent Venom with a interchangeable Flash head

On 8/16/2019 at 2:10 AM, leokearon said:

They could do a Vintage Agent Venom with a interchangeable Flash head

That would work, but if they didn't give Mysterio an alternate head, I don't know what Flash's chances are.

Not sure if this would fit the Vintage wave or would be better for the next Spider-Man wave, but I would love an INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE version of Mile Morales with the black and red suit but also the jacket and hoodie. 

16 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

Not sure if this would fit the Vintage wave or would be better for the next Spider-Man wave, but I would love an INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE version of Mile Morales with the black and red suit but also the jacket and hoodie. 

honestly while it is a nice design, I don't understand why people keep asking for this. it was in movie for 3- 5 mins at most. 

6 minutes ago, tarot said:

honestly while it is a nice design, I don't understand why people keep asking for this. it was in movie for 3- 5 mins at most. 

Because it was the final (and for the time being definitive) design of the character. While he used the Halloween costume for most of the movie, it was a makeshift suit.

great Idea. would love to see some re paints and some sculpt changes for current figures. like green goblin head re sculpted to match classic comic.

I've seen JJ head on the claw body a few times, i believe one was on ebay.  I almost picked up a claw the other day just for this but i haven't gotten my hands on a chameleon yet anyway. keeps slipping though my fingers every time!

Anything spidy and I'm down. i missed most all the early spdiy figs.

On 8/14/2019 at 11:38 AM, leokearon said:

If there was a spidey retro wave, I would like to see

1. Spider-Armour (from Web Of #100)
  2. Spot (with three heads)
  3. Demogoblin
  4. Electro (With interchangeable hands)
  5. Hobgoblin (Kingsley)
  6. Toy Biz Lasher

Make one head with a Spider-Man fisted hand coming out of the face!

1 hour ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

Make one head with a Spider-Man fisted hand coming out of the face!

I was thinking of Classic head, cartoon head and modern head, thougha spidey fist head or even a way of doing it would be cool

12 hours ago, tarot said:

That's why.