Deadpool movie figures

Engine33

I'd love movie Deadpool Legends! The DP suit is awesome, Cable is great, Domino as well... Colossus could be the BAF, I'd take Negasonic and Yukio as well... would love a Vanessa (I'd make a custom Inara figure). And all of  X-Force specially Pete and the Invisible Pitt.

4 minutes ago, monron999 said:

What're the chances they'd be able to do throwback figures of the original X-Men using the new scan technology?

Anyone who wouldn't want a Hugh Jackman Wolverine speak up.

I have to say 0.1% chance. Marvel/Disney want to erase all the Fox movies and start again in the MCU with the exception of Ryan Reynolds.

14 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Anyone who wouldn't want a Hugh Jackman Wolverine speak up.

*raises hand*

Nothing against Mr. Jackman, I just have no interest in film representations of comic characters. There was a street cat that lived in my neighbourhood some years back named Batman: the Movie: the Game: the Ride: the Cat. I always think of that when the idea of movie X-Men toys comes up. Wolverine: the Comic: the Movie: the Action Figure.

1 hour ago, Benn said:

*raises hand*

Nothing against Mr. Jackman, I just have no interest in film representations of comic characters. There was a street cat that lived in my neighbourhood some years back named Batman: the Movie: the Game: the Ride: the Cat. I always think of that when the idea of movie X-Men toys comes up. Wolverine: the Comic: the Movie: the Action Figure.

I share your sentiment there as far as movie figures go in general. But as a recovering completist I do have many, many movie figs and have also purchased them for the sole purpose of completing many BAF's, but if they never ever make another movie figure again I wouldn't be disappointed in the least. But, we know that ain't gonna happen cuz Phase 4 is coming and they have some young minds to influence, damn it! Also, it's parroted over and over by many people that a ML line could not survive without movie figures, but Toybiz did very few of them and the line did well enough to compel Hasbro to chase the license, but that's an argument that's been done to death and the mods are quick to put the kibosh on it pretty quickly after it pops up cuz it typically takes over a thread.

I must admit though, if they were to do a figure based on and with a pretty spot on likeness of the best and most iconic portrayal of Wolverine (admittedly there have not been many), I might cave and get it. Not to mention Jackman is a class act and one of my favorite actors (damn shame about that Greatest Showman bit) one of the few actors in Hollywood who understands where his bread and butter is and doesn't try to interject himself social and political issues just cuz he has a celebrity pulpit. Cuz, y'know, actors are really smart and they know so much more than us, and the fans just love to be talked down to by them and told how to live their lives. That's as political as I'm gonna get. I swear.