I had ordered this 1/12 scale plastic brick assortment from an Ebay seller named gpslot, very affordable prices & the great thing is you can take it all apart & redo another dio. This took me like 6hrs today to do. Think it came out pretty good & makes for a good dio background to take pics of your ML figures instead of using a PC as your background.

DSCF8511.JPG

DSCF8509.JPG

DSCF8507.JPG

2 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

I had ordered this 1/12 scale plastic brick assortment from an Ebay seller named gpslot, very affordable prices & the great thing is you can take it all apart & redo another dio. This took me like 6hrs today to do. Think it came out pretty good & makes for a good dio background to take pics of your ML figures instead of using a PC as your background.

DSCF8511.JPG

DSCF8509.JPG

DSCF8507.JPG

wow that's really cool, ive bought from that seller before but I didn't know they sold that kind of stuff, gonna check them out again

21 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

DSCF8511.JPG

DSCF8509.JPG

DSCF8507.JPG

Pretty neat, I’ll have to look into it 

did you buy some of each or do they offer one assortment pack? I looked but all I managed to find was  lots of a single type of block

10 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

did you buy some of each or do they offer one assortment pack? I looked but all I managed to find was  lots of a single type of block

I bought a variety of assortment packs.

3 hours ago, Gigantor said:

I bought a variety of assortment packs.

thanks! yea im not sure how much to buy to make a decent size backdrop 

Depends on what your idea of "decent" sized is. The alley dio I just made measures 9' tall by 17' long by 5' wide. So if you wanna build something larger than that, you might have to buy like 5 bags of each assortment imo.

On 8/25/2019 at 3:42 PM, michiganjfrog said:

ya that sounds like a good size, how many bags did you get?

Bout 3 of each. Great thing is you can take it apart & recreate a totally new dio depending on what you want to make. I just think it's better than the extreme dio sets that can be pretty pricey & do take up a lot of room due to their large size. The extreme dio sets are great for people that make comic based stories & use different scenarios for their stories.