Please rerelease venom

Blueman55

Just now, Lord_Scareglow said:

why would you want this, it`s basically the same Venom we got with the Venom wave, only difference was the head options and open hands, when the truth is we need a bigger venom on a say Omega Red buck

I'm not a Venom fan, but I agree with this. Were I to get one, the regular version seems too smalll but the BAF monster version too big. 

Already got two releases of Venom in the last five years, in the Absorbing Man and Monster Venom waves, I'm assuming the OP meant Absorbing Man Venom.  The figure is pretty much fine as is, and probably the latest release is still online somewhere for a decent price.  We don't need another one at this point, there will inevitably be a new Venom release to coincide with Sony's sequel.  

20 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

why would you want this, it`s basically the same Venom we got with the Venom wave, only difference was the head options and open hands, when the truth is we need a bigger venom on a say Omega Red buck

As great as that would be, it completely ruins the continuity of the Eddie Brock symbiotes we already have, Anti-Venom, Toxin, and Venom all use the same buck, and though it has it's faults it's fine for what it is, and is very true to the source material regarding his origin.  Not to mention it's a lot better than needing to see re-releases of all those Eddie Brock variants on the Omega Red buck instead of fresh releases in the Spider-Man waves.

2 hours ago, memocromatico said:

Are we sure he's talking about Absorbing Man BAF Venom, and not 2008's Sandman BAF Venom? 

sm3bsand1.thumb.jpg.bfcb671438fcfdc9a6cb3cb94bf38a1c.jpg

sm3venom1.jpg

Oh if this is the case, this is even worse

bottom line is we don't need this Venom to be seen ever again, and we don't need another contemporary Venom , we got two and you can find them both

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/75601

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Oh if this is the case, this is even worse

bottom line is we don't need this Venom to be seen ever again, and we don't need another contemporary Venom , we got two and you can find them both

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/75601

I like this Venom... it's definitely not the best, and would update it if I saw one with the kind of aesthetics I want tho... GLADLY.