Avengers Endgame 6" Scale Jumpsuit Hulk "Not" Marvel Legends Figure Review

JayC

Today I take a look at the Avengers Endgame 6" Scale Jumpsuit Hulk figure from an overseas company called ZD Toys. This is NOT a Marvel Legends figure from Hasbro but will it fit in with them? Watch the review and find out.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk01.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk02.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk03.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk04.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk05.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk06.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk07.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk08.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk09.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk10.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk11.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk12.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk13.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk14.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk15.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk16.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk17.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk18.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk19.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk20.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk21.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk22.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk23.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk24.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk25.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk26.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk27.jpg

ZD-Toys-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk28.jpg

I'd rather wait and pay more for the new Select Hulk that'll come out soon. Everything about is is better. The head sculpt and colors are more accurate and it comes with the Power Gauntlet that looks better than the one that came with the basic Hulk figure from Hasbro. And it's only 9 inches which is the size of most Legends Hulk figures. Well at least it's the same size as the new Hulk BAF from Endgame wave 2.

33 minutes ago, newcollector24680 said:

I'd rather wait and pay more for the new Select Hulk that'll come out soon. Everything about is is better. The head sculpt and colors are more accurate and it comes with the Power Gauntlet that looks better than the one that came with the basic Hulk figure from Hasbro. And it's only 9 inches which is the size of most Legends Hulk figures. Well at least it's the same size as the new Hulk BAF from Endgame wave 2.

oh i didnt know it was going to be smaller than usual MS hulks, im sure ill get it in that case

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 1:40 AM, ADour said:

Not ZD Toy's best release, especially since their Thanos was taller than the BAF and better looking.

Ya, they got some pretty decent stuff and of better quality than you'd expect from a KO, but the worst thing about it is they seem to have even less regard for scale than our friends at Hasbro. Sad thing is even though it is way smaller than the BAF it actually looks quite in scale with the way he appears in the movie which to me seemed to be quite a bit more puny than he was in previous films.

14 minutes ago, monron999 said:

though it is way smaller than the BAF it actually looks quite in scale with the way he appears in the movie which to me seemed to be quite a bit more puny than he was in previous films.

This is the exact reason why I think it looks better than it probably is. Where does one buy these?

3 hours ago, memocromatico said:

This is the exact reason why I think it looks better than it probably is. Where does one buy these?

They're all over Ebay. Just search Endgame Avengers Action Figures. The honest vendors won't include anything about Marvel Legends in the name unless they explicitly say they are not. Just be careful who you order from and read the feedback. If there's complaints about them sending the "wrong product" they're probably gonna scam you and try to make it better by refunding you.