What member of Alpha Flight do you want to see get the Marvel Legends treatment next?

JayC

This weekend is the Fan Expo Canada where Hasbro will be revealing a few more new Marvel Legends figures. We know a new X-Force wave is coming because we know Strong Guy will be the Build-A-Figure for it. Traditionally the Alpha Flight characters get dumped into these X-Force waves and traditionally Hasbro likes to announce them at the Canadian convention. So keeping those two things in mind, one might speculate that we will be seeing a new Alpha Flight team member revealed this weekend. If so which character are you hoping it will be?

My first choice would be Box either classic or more modern version but to do him right I think he would need to be a BAF. Being we already know the BAF for the X-Force wave I doubt that will be this weekends reveal.

So with Box out of contention I am gonna go with Shaman.

I assume they will stick with original team members and we already have Guardian, Puck and Sasquatch. So besides Box and Shaman I would say the other likely candidates would be Northstar, Aurora (in fact if they go that route I could see them maybe doing both for one wave), Snowbird, Marrina, Vindicator (the wife and female version of Guardian).  Talisman is another possibility I suppose.

1 hour ago, JayC said:

While Vindicator was an important part of the team, she is so similar looking to Guardian and being we just got Guardian I hope they hold off on her and mix it up a bit.

I hear you on that. I’m only thinking of her significance to the team and Wolverine’s story. I also think that because she matches she would be a nice complement. It would be annoying to not get both of Northstar and Aurora, and both of them in the same wave seems perhaps unlikely.

Shaman has a neat look, Snowbird is a little boring; how would you expect them to demonstrate her superpower?

What about some of the characters from the 90’s Alpha Flight?

13 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

Strong Guy is X-Factor; not X-Force.

Yes he is but that doesn't change that he is the Build-A-Figure for the next X-Force wave of Marvel Legends. Hasbro doesnt do X-Factor themed waves so it was either X-Force or X-Men. They went with X-Force.

Just now, JayC said:

Yes he is but that doesn't change that he is the Build-A-Figure for the next X-Force wave of Marvel Legends. Hasbro doesnt do X-Factor themed waves so it was either X-Force or X-Men. They went with X-Force.

well not yet at least but if they are doing a AOA theme wave, one would assume anything is up for a themed wave. X-factor does seem unlikely (given that they have most of the team most people want done) but there has been so many version of the team that they could do a X-Factor wave. I mean they could mixed the founding X-men member with the 90 x-factor, Banshee lead X-Factor and the Investigation team.

Snowbird can be packaged with an artic Owl, artic Wolverine or wolf figures to demonstrate her animal shapeshifting abilities. A new re-done Puck with a non pea sized head & better articulation is my main want, followed by Shaman, then the twins, then Snowbird, in that order. Classic 1st app Box in either his red/blue armor & Windshear are 2 other members I'd love to see get done.

Wolverine!  ...just kidding.

I want Puck next, with Vindicator being a close second.  They're my favorite and second favorite Alphans.

Shaman could and should be very cool (and Talisman as well, though I don't know much about her).  I definitely want them all eventually, but the twins are probably lowest on my want list.  I always hated Northstar.  Aurora is a little more interesting, but both of their costumes are so visually boring.

1 minute ago, RyanDaly said:

My first choice would be Northstar and Aurora in the same wave, but if we can’t only get one Alpha Flight member, my pick is Snowbird.

Well we got Cloak and Dagger in the same wave, so I don't why we couldn't have the twins together

I definitely would want Snowbird.   I remember reading the comic book "snow blind" where it was mostly blank white panels.  My friends thought it was a ripoff of an issue, but I liked the artistic/creative approach it took.

The Twins of Aurora and Northstar of course as my second choice, followed by Shaman.   I'd like a Marina figure to round out the original roster as I have the BAF Puck.    Kind of not a fan of Guardian, because of issue 12 of Alpha Flight.

I would like to see Marrina or Snowbird next. Or Shaman. Whatever, any of AF we don't have! 🙂

3 hours ago, JayC said:

Oooh I see. I was thinking Strong Guy was apart of a Deadpool wave next year for some reason, if that's any different. Whatever the case, it's all the same nostalgic X-Men deliciousness to me. I hope we see ❤️ 90s Domino ❤️ in that wave now!

5 hours ago, Benn said:

Wait, has something changed? Is it an X-Force wave, not Deadpool? Or are we just using the terms interchangeably here? Either way, probably Northstar.

nothing changed and yeah basically interchangeable, did they officially list this one as Deadpool, I can't remember off the top of my head.

Puck or Shaman first then we need a 2 pack for Aurora and Northstar.  I still have the old white Sasquatch then also need Snowbird.  I would be all in for an Alpha Flight wave.  I loved reading Alpha Flight comics when I was a kid.  It damn near brings a tear to my eye thinking about how Guardian couldn’t get the suit off in time because his wife distracted him, lol.