What member of Alpha Flight do you want to see get the Marvel Legends treatment next?

JayC

I'd love to see Box and with some retooling of the Kree Sentry it could probably be done fairly easily (the more modern one, anyway), but I'm afraid he's most likely a "no-show" as my boy Guido (YES!!!!) has been established as the BAF for this wave. All remaining original members of Alpha Flight are fair game and honestly they can all pretty much be done as simple repaints with some auxiliary parts (belts, satchels, wrist bands, etc.), so nothing would surprise me at this point and I'd be pretty much happy with anything.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we get 3 reveals this year. Yes, I said it and I'm fully sane. I'm gonna predict we see a Shaman on the Bucky Cap buck for representation in the wave and a Northstar (Sunfire buck) & Aurora (Kat Bishop buck) 2 pack seperately. Lock it down. Final Answer.

21 minutes ago, tarot said:

dammit. another panel that I will be at work for.

LOL! We'll be sure to let you know, buddy, if Facebook doesn't ruin for you first. Like you though, as long as it's something I don't already have, I'll be happy with whatever. Doesn't mean I won't utter a few WTF's or C'mon! or Really?'s afterward. Then I'll submit like a good little fanboy and plunk my money on the counter like the rest of the chumps. Damn, sometimes it sucks being a toy nerd.

On 8/20/2019 at 10:05 AM, Darth_Primus said:

I definitely would want Snowbird.   I remember reading the comic book "snow blind" where it was mostly blank white panels.  My friends thought it was a ripoff of an issue, but I liked the artistic/creative approach it took.

The Twins of Aurora and Northstar of course as my second choice, followed by Shaman.   I'd like a Marina figure to round out the original roster as I have the BAF Puck.    Kind of not a fan of Guardian, because of issue 12 of Alpha Flight.

I'm watching the Canada Expo.

I'm so getting that Amazon Alpha Flight box set exclusive.  Canada can preorder the set tomorrow.  Not sure when the USA Amazon will have it for preorder.