Marvel Legends Grey Hulk Action Figure Coming From Hasbro?!?

JayC

Looks like Hasbro isn't quit done with that new Marvel Legends Hulk sculpt that we've already seen twice with the 1st Appearance Wolverine/Hulk 2-Pack and San Diego Comic Con exclusive figures. Now it looks like we are getting a Grey Hulk which does appear to have a new headsculpt. The figure also comes with a ripped shirt and crushed pipe, both of which we saw with the previous Hulks. The shirt is repainted. The figure showed up on the Amazon Mexico website briefly and was listed as ready to ship, though minutes later it switched to unavialble.

This is probably a Fan Channel exclusive that will be available at some point on other websites as well, but that's not confirmed at this time. When we get more details we will be sure to let you know. Thanks to to Luis and Oscar for the heads up.

Marvel-Legends-Grey-Hulk-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Grey-Hulk-02.jpg

Yep Ive seen the listing sadly it ran out really quickly and couldnt pick one up, dont know if amazon was just starting to create the listing and some managed to add the figure to their carts in the right time, or if it just sold out quickly, in any case its probably going to be restocked later, hopefully by then we'll know more info on it, from the images the figure seems like a straight repaint of the previous green hulks but does seem to have a new headsculpt.

I figured they would get around to something like this, Hasbro rarely comes up with a new mold without having at least 5 reuses planned for it. As for the figure itself it looks really cool and I like it but I'm not sure I would get it, at this point the I would only be interested in a Red Hulk a suited Joe Fixit version. 

2 hours ago, belmont13 said:

I figured they would get around to something like this, Hasbro rarely comes up with a new mold without having at least 5 reuses planned for it. As for the figure itself it looks really cool and I like it but I'm not sure I would get it, at this point the I would only be interested in a Red Hulk a suited Joe Fixit version. 

Hasbro (and Digibashers) always one eye on the retool/repaint

Yesterday this Hasbro 6" Marvel Legends Grey Hulk figure showed up on the Amazon Mexico website. The figure was listed as ready to ship but sold out in 10 minutes.

Today thanks to our friend Eduardo who was lucky enough to order one before it sold out and received it today, has taken some in-hand images of the figure which you can check out below.

The figure is packaged on a Toy Biz vintage style cardback and features a torn shirt and bent pipe. The body of this figure is a repaint of the Hulk that original shipped in the First Appearance Wolverine 2-pack and then again in the SDCC exclusive version. This new figure does have a new head sculpt.

We are still waiting for official confirmation from Hasbro, but as I understand it this figure will be offered online at Amazon and most etailers that sell Marvel Legends. When we get more information on that we will be sure to update you here.

Marvel-Legends-Grey-Hulk-In-Hand-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Grey-Hulk-In-Hand-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Grey-Hulk-In-Hand-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Grey-Hulk-In-Hand-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Grey-Hulk-In-Hand-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Grey-Hulk-In-Hand-06.jpg

9 hours ago, leokearon said:

It is First Appearance Hulk, his clothes are based on the one's in wore in Incredible Hulk #1

spacer.png

I still dont think that headsculpt looks much like this. I like the headsculpt, it just doesn't look much like the 1st appearance Hulk though I don't doubt that is what the figure is supposed to be based on.

6 minutes ago, JayC said:

I still dont think that headsculpt looks much like this. I like the headsculpt, it just doesn't look much like the 1st appearance Hulk though I don't doubt that is what the figure is supposed to be based on.

Yeah, The headscupt isn't based on Kirby's, it is probably based on someone else retention of  the Hulk's first appearance