Marvel Legends Grey Hulk Action Figure Coming From Hasbro?!?

JayC

12 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Could be based on McFarland's version? Shame they couldn't have put it on a smaller scaled buck as original Grey Hulk was only bout 6'6.

Hulk318.jpg

The figure looks more McFarlane than Kirby to me, but I can certainly see a little of both in there.  Also, I'm not contesting the height differences between green and grey, I'm just saying that in this particular piece, it looks to me like two characters of equal size - one standing straight and the other hunching.

27 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Could be based on McFarland's version? Shame they couldn't have put it on a smaller scaled buck as original Grey Hulk was only bout 6'6.

Hulk318.jpg

Yeah but it's Mcfarlane style of the FA version. Not nitpicking but for me this would make the perfect version to recreate a number of early appearance. Either way we are one step closer to getting more color hulk. Red (both versions), Skaar, Dark, Devil etc.

Im waiting for my Hulk vs Wolverine 2-Pack to arrive and Im pretty much set for hulk figures with that one, if anything I wouldnt mind a Red Hulk using this body, but Ive never been a huge hulk fan so having the green one is enough for me, that being said this figure looks really nice and I would buy it if I was a bigger Hulk fan, as is Ill let bigger hulk fans pick these up.

Definitely looks pretty awesome, and IMO far better than the SDCC version since its colors all match. I look forward to seeing more Hulks on this buck. Red Hulk and Maestro are going to look so sick.  Hell even smart hulk.. man so many im thinking of now.. 

An update on this figure. Word from a gamestop employee has said that this figure has shown up in their system. If this is right then it is not a amazon exclusive. He also mentioned that there is a possible retro deadpool that is the same price as the hulk. We're waiting on confirmation if this is true or not.

16 minutes ago, tarot said:

An update on this figure. Word from a gamestop employee has said that this figure has shown up in their system. If this is right then it is not a amazon exclusive. He also mentioned that there is a possible retro deadpool that is the same price as the hulk. We're waiting on confirmation if this is true or not.

I can Confirm a Retro card Deadpool is coming it's a fan channel exclusive along with Grey Hulk. Both are said to be out around October.

https://www.southernhobby.com/marvel-legends-vintage-deadpool/p38172/

Hasbro product number E5794

https://www.southernhobby.com/marvel-legends-vintage-incredible-hulk/p38171/

Hasbro product number E6510

Sorry for the Double post I Probably should mention this. Like the Transformers products that were re-solicitated as fan Channel exclusives. Both Grey Hulk and this Upcoming Vintage Deadpool were Meant to be this years Hascon Exclusives if the Convention wasn't "postponed". How do we know this? Well Hasbro forgot to remove it from their  Product description and Shipping manifest.

Deadpool (MVL Convention Hascon Exclusive 1)

https://panjiva.com/Buyers-Of/E57940000

Grey Hulk (MVL Convention Hascon Exclusive 2)

https://panjiva.com/Buyers-Of/E65100000

8 hours ago, Jtprime17 said:

Sorry for the Double post I Probably should mention this. Like the Transformers products that were re-solicitated as fan Channel exclusives. Both Grey Hulk and this Upcoming Vintage Deadpool were Meant to be this years Hascon Exclusives if the Convention wasn't "postponed". How do we know this? Well Hasbro forgot to remove it from their  Product description and Shipping manifest.

Deadpool (MVL Convention Hascon Exclusive 1)

https://panjiva.com/Buyers-Of/E57940000

Grey Hulk (MVL Convention Hascon Exclusive 2)

https://panjiva.com/Buyers-Of/E65100000

Makes me wonder if they will ever be another HasCon

• 1 month later...
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 4:06 PM, abnuggler said:

Im waiting for my Hulk vs Wolverine 2-Pack to arrive and Im pretty much set for hulk figures with that one, if anything I wouldnt mind a Red Hulk using this body, but Ive never been a huge hulk fan so having the green one is enough for me, that being said this figure looks really nice and I would buy it if I was a bigger Hulk fan, as is Ill let bigger hulk fans pick these up.

Just piping in here....in my opinion, the green Hulk in that 2 pack is to this point for Marvel Legends, the definitive comic book Hulk. I think you'll be very pleased with it (I'm not a big Hulk fan either but if I have him, I want him to be correct, and this one certainly is!) and its a good buy.

1 hour ago, tarot said:

Some Updated official images for the Grey Hulk. This will be available First at MCM London and as well as other European convention. It will be available in limited stock after globally as a Etailer / Fan Channel exclusive, such as Hasbro Pulse, starting November 4th. 

greyhulk5.jpggreyhulk4.jpggreyhulk3.jpggreyhulk2.jpggreyhulk01.jpg

Now if only Hasbro would do an international Hasbro Pulse

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 10:01 AM, Gigantor said:

Hulk318.jpg

Off topic, but this Bryne era really makes me remember the all red Samson outfit....not a hit with everyone, but I loved that...hope they'll make that version soon!

08-12-2008 10;14;53PM.JPG