DarthOdette

Best Legend This Year (So Far)?

Well, we’re in Mid-August of what may be the best year Hasbro’s Marvel Legends has ever had.  What has been your #1 favorite so far?  

It’s a tough one, and there’s still so many I need to get still (that are already out), but so far Professor X has been my #1

I can't decide between the 80th Cap, Iron Man, Thor or Hulk. But Hulk is winning so far.

I think it might be Nightcrawler, but I have high hopes for Karma.

Hard decision! Waited on that classic Hulk for a long time, but I might have to go with the 80th Cap just because of that scale mail!

really hard to say but I'm going with 80th Hulk, Mystique, 80th Thor and dare I say Endgame War Machine. It's been a great fun year with some excellent figs, I mean it's hard to think of them all off hand, but those 4 came to mind instantly

1 hour ago, tarot said:

I can't decide between the 80th Cap, Iron Man, Thor or Hulk. But Hulk is winning so far.

Cap and iron man are high up there for me too.  Haven’t gotten Thor or hulk just yet $$$$

1 hour ago, Emnems80 said:

Hard decision! Waited on that classic Hulk for a long time, but I might have to go with the 80th Cap just because of that scale mail!

Yeah that scale mail is collector boner fuel 

1 hour ago, michiganjfrog said:

so far..gambit

but once I get them ,beast, mark 80 and motorcycle cap ,80th capcould be in the running

Gambit is great, but there’s been so many, he’s kinda blended in with the rest for me.  

23 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

really hard to say but I'm going with 80th Hulk, Mystique, 80th Thor and dare I say Endgame War Machine. It's been a great fun year with some excellent figs, I mean it's hard to think of them all off hand, but those 4 came to mind instantly

Great choices 

Pretty much every 80th Anniversary Legend, lol.  Beast, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Mr Sinister, Endgame WM, Scorpion, heck I can keep going, but in all seriousness Hasbro has put out some top-notch figures this year.  

44 minutes ago, UsurperSmurf said:

Hulk. There is nothing else.

I’m sure that would be my answer as well, if I had hulk yet that is 

2 hours ago, CO_Alex said:

Pretty much every 80th Anniversary Legend, lol.  Beast, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Mr Sinister, Endgame WM, Scorpion, heck I can keep going, but in all seriousness Hasbro has put out some top-notch figures this year.  

To me the big question is: is it better than last year?  Both were incredible, but does ‘18 or ‘19 take the cake?

So far it's the Beast

I'm going probably going to wait and give my official answer until that new Jim Lee style Jean Grey from the 3 pack drops in December.  I saw and got to hold that figure at SDCC.  It's uncanny!

Final answer later, but I just got Corvus Glaive... and I love it. It rounds out a team, it's incredibly detailed, and moves ok... even with the limited articulation.

2pack Hulk for me.

classic Thor close behind!

5 hours ago, memocromatico said:

Final answer later, but I just got Corvus Glaive... and I love it. It rounds out a team, it's incredibly detailed, and moves ok... even with the limited articulation.

That’s definitely out of left field!  Obviously he’s a good figure, he’s just not one I was expecting to see on this list.  That’s why I love these forums, you get to get the perspectives of others 

8 minutes ago, DarthOdette said:

That’s definitely out of left field!  Obviously he’s a good figure, he’s just not one I was expecting to see on this list.  That’s why I love these forums, you get to get the perspectives of others 

Might just be because I'm really happy to finally have gotten him (at almost twice the price... but it really wasn't popping up at all!)

Definitely the year of X-Men. Prof X is my number 1. But beast, gambit jubilee, nightcrawler, colossus and storm were all good too. Weapon X wolverine was very underrated too.