Best Legend This Year (So Far)?

DarthOdette

So far ive really enjoyed the 80th comic figures (Cap, Ironman, Thor and Hulk) they are a little bit pricier but with how they were made I found them worth the purchase and figures I really wanted for a while and didnt dissapoint, aside from those I think beast would be in the running if not for the lack of a regular relaxed headsculpt and weirdly chosen alternate hands (I didnt really like the posing of the open hands, specially the sort of book holding right hand), and Kingpin BAF was an amazing figure (the only drawback to this one was the wave figures that werent really exciting at all)

On 8/28/2019 at 1:47 PM, abnuggler said:

So far ive really enjoyed the 80th comic figures (Cap, Ironman, Thor and Hulk) they are a little bit pricier but with how they were made I found them worth the purchase and figures I really wanted for a while and didnt dissapoint, aside from those I think beast would be in the running if not for the lack of a regular relaxed headsculpt and weirdly chosen alternate hands (I didnt really like the posing of the open hands, specially the sort of book holding right hand), and Kingpin BAF was an amazing figure (the only drawback to this one was the wave figures that werent really exciting at all)

But with that book holding hand I was able to do THIS...

FB_IMG_1567396905587.jpg

16 hours ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

But with that book holding hand I was able to do THIS...

FB_IMG_1567396905587.jpg

I see your point but the head doesnt match the book grabbing hand (if we have gotten a relaxed face the hand would be nice, but as is I would have rather gotten a regular "clawing" hands (kind of like the ones on jackal)

giphy.gif

55 minutes ago, Emnems80 said:

I know it has its flaws and isn't perfect but I guess I should also mention Gambit. Didn't think it was high on my list but when you buy a figure three times I guess that says something....one for my X-Men #1 Jim Lee display, one for my Gambit display, and one more for customization!

IMG_20190903_204012.jpg

IMG_20190903_204035.jpg

IMG_20190903_204203.jpg

love the set up :D

1 hour ago, Emnems80 said:

I know it has its flaws and isn't perfect but I guess I should also mention Gambit. Didn't think it was high on my list but when you buy a figure three times I guess that says something....one for my X-Men #1 Jim Lee display, one for my Gambit display, and one more for customization!

IMG_20190903_204012.jpg

IMG_20190903_204035.jpg

IMG_20190903_204203.jpg

Yes no doubt Gambit is really quite nice, you are not wrong in saying hes one of the best, he may be hes in the running, his accurate looks and accessories are superb, it's certainly my girlfriends favorite ML of the year (because she never stops telling me)