2019 Fan Expo Canada Marvel Panel - Amazon Alpha Flight Boxset Revealed

JayC

We are streaming live the Hasbro Marvel panel from this weekends Fan Expo Canada convention where we do expect a number of new reveals to be made. We will also be updating this post with images of slides from the panel below in our GALLERY as well as type any new pertinent information that gets revealed. Be sure to refresh your browser often over the course of the next hour if you want to see that or just wait until the video ends.

Thanks to Troy for getting this up for us.

New Puck figure with new headsculpt revealed. North Star And Aurora. Vindicator and Shaman was also revealed. Alpha Flight Boxset coming as Amazon exclusive and should be up for pre-order tomorrow.

Grey Hulk not a Mexico Amazon exclusive, stay-tuned for more details. Stan Lee was hinted as a possibility for a figure during the Q&A.

Panel has ended. We will have better quality pics from the Hasbro booth of the Hasbro Marvel Legends Alpha Flight figures in the new Amazon exclusive boxset which was announced today soon, so check back.

More to come....06.thumb.jpg.cd5971cc369fae0aff7af9d40183acc1.jpg05.thumb.jpg.4a7807fd36290e7a26d32c2bdff15bfc.jpg13.thumb.jpg.b118fee943cbdcd827978a95ce35a0ab.jpg12.thumb.jpg.20d67e6e3d08c37fb41eb7f1e8c16c54.jpg11.thumb.jpg.299ebf652aa833ebff6ca7686063ab87.jpg10.thumb.jpg.96a9606abef69c545fd1e1cec3d22b7e.jpg09.thumb.jpg.3b7529cd171b36f94283cf55084083f6.jpg08.thumb.jpg.662f9a41379c9631723b80ba44d6c2fb.jpg07.thumb.jpg.b904e94698c5c33a2d6f92908adb9c8d.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

It was revealed today that at the Fan Expo in Canada that Hasbro is doing a new 6" Marvel Legends Alpha Flight boxset which is being released as an Amazon exclusive and be available for pre-order tomorrow. The set includes Puck with a new headsculpt, North Star, Aurora Snowbird, Vindicator and Shaman. Check out the images below and thanks to Troy for taking these pics for us.

Alpha-Flight-Boxset-01.jpg

Alpha-Flight-Boxset-02.jpg

Alpha-Flight-Boxset-03.jpg

Alpha-Flight-Boxset-04.jpg

Alpha-Flight-Boxset-05.jpg

Alpha-Flight-Boxset-06.jpg

Alpha-Flight-Boxset-07.jpg

Alpha-Flight-Boxset-08jpg.jpg

Alpha-Flight-Boxset-09.jpg

Alpha-Flight-Boxset-10.jpg

Alpha-Flight-Boxset-11.jpg

Alpha-Flight-Boxset-12.jpg

Alpha-Flight-Boxset-13.jpg

Finally!!!! I've been predicting this damn thing for the last 4 years or so at every damn Con where it seemed like it could be even moderately feasible. I finally became submissive to the system of only getting one or 2 figures revealed at one time and then Hasbro goes and does THIS! Totally outta the blue, totally unexpected, total home freakin' run. I will be on Amazon first thing manana trying to lock this down. I can't believe how much doubt they had that this thing would work. It's gonna be a blazing hit. I can't guarantee exactly how big a hit it will be but if I can guarantee anything it's that this thing will outsell that Netflix Daredevil and 4 weirdo civilians on a Reynold's Wrap train set many times over. Hell maybe Hasbro would be nice enough to send us one of those sets for free with proof of purchase (remember those days, anyone?) just to get the things off the damn floor.

On a side note I would like to point out that I did correctly predict which bucks Shaman and North Star and Aurora would be done on, though. Not much of a stretch I know, but 3 for 3 ain't bad.

Count me as one who is pleasantly surprised Hasbro is going the box set route here, i was sure they'd spread out flight over a couple of years / 3-4 waves.  Definitely approve of being able to get the whole team (well, minus Box and Marrina, i guess) in one fell swoop.

Also nice that they didn't put Sasquatch and Guardian in the box set, so those of us who bought these team members don't end up having to buy them twice.  I do hope they plan on rereleasing 'squatch for those who missed him  as i'm guessing he would be a pain to build now, even tho a bunch of figs from that wave are pretty cheap.

Just now, leokearon said:

I was a first disappointed watching the livestream and seeing Puck being revealled,a s I was worried they were going to to another ripoff figure. Wonder if they will do anymore team boxes , since they have now done A-Force and Alpha Flight

They seem to be going alphabetically, so here's hoping Brotherhood of Evil Mutants is next!!  

(i'm conveniently ignoring the Defenders box set)

Never realized how much John Byrne love simple line design for his Alpha Flight. Cannot deny this is a striking set though

pre-ordered as well. Be a bummer if my luck continues and I don’t spot Guardian in the wild.

im a moderate fan of this classic line-up but beyond what we see and what we have been given ( Guardian and Sasquatch) who else is missing from this Team? I can only think of Marina and Box