Build a Team Box!

leokearon

9 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I refuse to be okay with a Dark Riders boxset not including Spyne

or  MLF set without Locus

There are other Dark Riders I like better than those I listed too, but I went with the original line-up, since it was a tidy six characters. For the much more sprawling MLF, on the other hand, I just went with my favourites, and--despite how much I like her power set--Locus never really did much for me visually. In reality, I'd be pretty surprised if an MLF box set didn't include Reaper and Wildside.

• 3 weeks later...

You know I was thinking a fun boxset would be (but I bet many would interject)

Secret Avengers : Mission to Mars (Boxset)

Secret Avengers Beast

Mars Space Suit Valkyrie

Mars Suice Suit Moon Knight

Nova (Steve Rogers)

Shadow Council Nick Fury

Archon

i mean you could add say Black Widow Space Suit etc. or interchange someone with space suit Eric Ant-Man, but i liked that story line

Well now that we got Alpha Flight, not exactly what I wanted but it'll do, how about a bad guy team?

I want a U-Foes box set. 

Ironclad

X-Ray

Vector

Vapor

Vapor would be the hardest to do as I'm not sure she has a physical body. They could do a Cannonball with her. An effect piece with an upper torso. Vector could be another Blizzard body repaint with maybe a few cosmetic changes to the body. X-Ray would be an easy red translucent body like Living Laser. And Ironclad as a Hulk repaint with some changes like a new head, feet and skirt piece.

U-Foes-pics-u-foes-30435716-400-327.jpg

Edited by UsurperSmurf
typos

12 hours ago, UsurperSmurf said:

Well now that we got Alpha Flight, not exactly what I wanted but it'll do, how about a bad guy team?

I want a U-Foes box set. 

Ironclad

X-Ray

Vector

Vapor

Vapor would be the hardest to do as I'm not sure she has a physical body. They could do a Cannonball with her. An effect piece with an upper torso. Vector could be another Blizzard body repaint with maby a fer cosmetic changes to the body. X-Ray would be an easy red translucent body like Living Laser. And Ironclad as a Hulk repaint with some changes like a new head, feel and skirt piece.

U-Foes-pics-u-foes-30435716-400-327.jpg

The U-Foes would be a pretty interesting set 

On 9/22/2019 at 2:52 AM, AnotherPunkChef said:

Generation X

Emma Frost

Banshee

Chamber

Skin

Mondo

Jubilee

Penance

Husk

Synch

M

I still hope that we one day actually can build a Gen X team, it's a dream, and I'm disappointed we have not even seen any of these characters except for Jubs and Emma , Generation X was my favorite thing as a kid, it knocked Excalibur and Alpha Flight (which were my fav X books from when I started reading) right out when they started putting those books out. I'm holding hope we get to make this team eventually, A box set would be way to amazing

A Marvel Demonic boxset (yeah I know it's not going to happen, since Hasbro won't do satan things, but maybe)

Chthon (monster form)

Mephisto

Satana (Marvel Now)

Hellstorm

Baphomet

Marduk Kurios

man release this on Halloween 

OR CAN we get a Ghost Rider Box

Zarathos

Blackheart

Vengeance

Lilith

Lord Pumpkin

Scarecrow

I dunno I just want Horror/Monsters from Legends

a new update of the Monster Pack from way back would be Sweeet! , but chuck in Man-Thing and Shiklah, and make Dracula his modern look

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I still hope that we one day actually can build a Gen X team, it's a dream, and I'm disappointed we have not even seen any of these characters except for Jubs and Emma , Generation X was my favorite thing as a kid, it knocked Excalibur and Alpha Flight (which were my fav X books from when I started reading) right out when they started putting those books out. I'm holding hope we get to make this team eventually, A box set would be way to amazing

Even if its in a few vintage waves, I want these figures, and most of them have not been done in Legends form

Comic Black Order (can't believe we have not had a single comic black order member yet) (although the MCU figs are good stand-ins)

Ebony Maw

Black Dwarf

Proxima Midnight

Corvus Glaive

Supergiant

-only 5 in box since how big a few of these are

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 12:30 PM, UsurperSmurf said:

The Alpha Flight box set is my dream box set.

Other than that? How about an Invaders box set?

Cap & Buckey

Torch & Toro

Subby

Spitfire.

I posted this quiet some time ago: Invaders-Cap with triangular shield, Sub-Mariner w/ squinty eyes, Human Torch (no face, translucent), Toro, Bucky, Baron Blood, Spitfire. 2nd box set, Golden Age: original Vision, Miss America, Red Raven, Blazing Skull, Namora, U-Man, Whizzer...if 6 or 7 is the cut off, then no reason not to have 3 golden age box sets (Golden Age II: Destroyer, Warrior Woman, Blue Diamond, Golden Girl, the Fin, Thunderer).

• 3 weeks later...

I think there’s really no beating Giant Size X-Men

*we already have the correct Cyclops and Jean (Dark Phoenix 2-Pack), Sunfire (Warlock Wave) and a close enough Nightcrawler (Wendigo Wave)

Colossus (Same as 80th version but with a different expression on the head and the correct belt)

Storm

Banshee

Thunderbird

Wolverine (same as 80th version but with the correct head)

Maybe a Nightcrawler or Instead of a 6th figure we can probably get a more 80s head for nightcrawler which you can swap with the new Wendigo Wave Nightcrawler, and an alternate “angry” head for cyclops with an energy blast.

Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos

1. Sgt. Fury
  2. Cpl. "Dum Dum" Dugan
  3. "Izzy" Cohen
  4. Gabe Jones
  5. "Pinky" Pinkerton
  6. Dino Manelli

While ostensibly being six figures all in green Army fatigues with moderate variations to body molds and accessories, I think there might be a lot of crossover appeal for a set like this with G.I. Joe fans or other military action collectors who don't necessarily care about superheroes.