- Binary

X-Men (Uncanny X-men 277)

- Storm

- Wolverine

- Banshee

- Gambit

- Jubilee

- Psylocke

We definitely need a Starjammers set and I would also love an Uncanny X-men 275-277 set with those costumes. It would be better to release those repainted figures in a set than selling them separately, and the Forge figure would fit in with them too.

21 minutes ago, IsaiahWayne said:

We definitely need a Starjammers set and I would also love an Uncanny X-men 275-277 set with those costumes. It would be better to release those repainted figures in a set than selling them separately, and the Forge figure would fit in with them too.

Starjammers would be neat. The training outfits would e fine. Hopefully they will do a XTAS Morph to get the ball rolling

I would like to see:

EXCALIBUR :

Captain Britain 

Meggan

Nightcrawler

Kitty Pryde

Rachel

SQUADRON SUPREME set 1:

Hyperion

Nighthawk

Doctor Spectrum

Power Princess

Amphibian

Whizzer

Squadron Supreme set 2:

Golden Archer

Lady Lark

Tom Thumb

Nuke

Blue Eagle

Arcanna/Moonglow

Institute of Evil:

Ape-X

Lamprey

Shape

Doctor Decibal

Quagmire

Foxfire

Nighhawk’s Redeemers:

Redstone

Inertia

Haywire

Thermite

Mink

Remnant

Pinball

Savage Avengers

• Conan
  • Wolverine
  • Punisher
  • Elektra
  • Doctor Voodoo
  • Venom

spacer.png

wouldn't be hard to do since the only actual new figure technically would be Conan

they could basically just do some re-releases (of course with minor changes as Hasbro does) of Brown Suit Wolverine, Elektra, Punisher, Venom (on a new buck maybe), and Suited Voodoo

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 10:11 AM, RAMCAT said:

Me, if we got the Starjammers

Related image

I posted on this idea before. Starjammers would be simple to do; they've already got body molds for all characters ( Abomination makes a great Ch'od and besides, Abomination needs to re-made anyway and scaled up to match the Hulk), and just using the Spider-Man infinite Black Cat mold youve basically got Madame Hepzibah. If they just stick to Dave Cockrum's rendition it'll be perfect.

2 hours ago, Atlantis said:

I posted on this idea before. Starjammers would be simple to do; they've already got body molds for all characters ( Abomination makes a great Ch'od and besides, Abomination needs to re-made anyway and scaled up to match the Hulk), and just using the Spider-Man infinite Black Cat mold youve basically got Madame Hepzibah. If they just stick to Dave Cockrum's rendition it'll be perfect.

Bingo Bango. After learning about the Squirrel Girl ML, wonder if they talked about possibly using the butt/tail piece for Hepzibah as well.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoFefO7MvsFWpIYUVEmTM

I wouldn't mind one of her later looks w/ long hair either though 

Saw someone mention Agents of Atlas, I would really love a NEW agents of Atlas, I can also see them getting to releasing some of these characters real soon, since the new comic is having a huge push these days

New Agents of Atlas Box 1

• Jimmy Woo
  • Brawn (aka Amadeus Cho)
  • Silk
  • Aero
  • Cresent                      

New Agents of Atlas Box 2

• Luna Snow
  • Shang Chi (Modern Outfit)
  • White Fox
  • Sword Master
  • Wave

Both Box Sets come with pieces to build Io BAF

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Starjammers would be simple to do; they've already got body molds for all characters ( Abomination makes a great Ch'od and besides, Abomination needs to re-made anyway and scaled up to match the Hulk), and just using the Spider-Man infinite Black Cat mold youve basically got Madame Hepzibah. If they just stick to Dave Cockrum's rendition it'll be perfect.

I'd be all over this set! 

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 5:10 PM, Engine33 said:

Giant size X-Men #1,  or the original X-factor team 

Original X-Factor could also double as an original X-Men. I've never seen it, but my understanding is that the original X-Men boxset wasn't very good. It's at least been a couple of years since it's release now, right? I would think they'd be a shoe-in for sales. They could even do some of the variant costumes worn by the X-Factor team. Or how about X-Factor in their "mutant hunting" overalls? Probably too obscure.

7 minutes ago, Chunkylover said:

Original X-Factor could also double as an original X-Men. I've never seen it, but my understanding is that the original X-Men boxset wasn't very good. It's at least been a couple of years since it's release now, right? I would think they'd be a shoe-in for sales. They could even do some of the variant costumes worn by the X-Factor team. Or how about X-Factor in their "mutant hunting" overalls? Probably too obscure.

I would like an X-Factor box set. They already have an X-Factor Cyclops and Archangel. The Retro Iceman and the Caliban Beast could fit in too, but they could do a box set with Angel in his early X-Factor costume and Beast when he was no longer blue along with the rest of the team. Either way we definitely need X-Factor Jean sometime soon.

37 minutes ago, Chunkylover said:

The All New/Original X-Men was a terrible boxset. It could do with an update, but it wouldn't do as an X-Factor box set due to the differnt costumes

I think they could do an x-factor box set, but most of those figures would probably sell OK individually so they may just spread them out over a few waves.  I'd be pretty annoyed if  Angel showed up in a box set before he gets a solo release (I know we got Archangel, but he's not really a substitute for the more classic-winged version).

17 hours ago, leokearon said:

The All New/Original X-Men was a terrible boxset. It could do with an update, but it wouldn't do as an X-Factor box set due to the differnt costumes

You're probably right. I was thinking different paint jobs would be enough.

18 hours ago, IsaiahWayne said:

I would like an X-Factor box set. They already have an X-Factor Cyclops and Archangel. The Retro Iceman and the Caliban Beast could fit in too, but they could do a box set with Angel in his early X-Factor costume and Beast when he was no longer blue along with the rest of the team. Either way we definitely need X-Factor Jean sometime soon.

I was thinking of this yesterday. Did he turn blue, then back to normal, then back to blue? When he starts with X-Factor he's normal, then turns blue and never goes back, but he was blue with the Avengers, and that was before X-Factor, right?

53 minutes ago, Chunkylover said:

I was thinking of this yesterday. Did he turn blue, then back to normal, then back to blue? When he starts with X-Factor he's normal, then turns blue and never goes back, but he was blue with the Avengers, and that was before X-Factor, right?

Yeah, Hank was blue before X-Factor

On 11/21/2019 at 7:05 AM, Chunkylover said:

He was Blue before X-factor. A couple issues into X-Factor he was experimented on and his fur changed color and then eventually he turned back to Blue. I’m not sure how though or exactly which issue. I’m still in the process of collecting the original X-Factor series.

1 hour ago, IsaiahWayne said:

He was Blue before X-factor. A couple issues into X-Factor he was experimented on and his fur changed color and then eventually he turned back to Blue. I’m not sure how though or exactly which issue. I’m still in the process of collecting the original X-Factor series.

If I remember correctly...Infecta kissed him and caused him to revert back to his "Beast" state

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was thinking about how It could be cool to see a box set for the new current team Agents of Wakanda , they have some interesting members , and also fill out some needed characters like Man-Wolf, Gorilla Man and Ka-Zar I didn't include the characters who already have figures, thought it was a cool way of getting some odd balls, broo gets included because he's a small figure, there could certainly be another pack as well with the remaining members

• Man-Wolf
  • Gorilla Man
  • Ka-Zar
  • Fat Cobra
  • American Eagle
  • Dr. Nemesis
  • Broo

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png