Marvel Announces Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight And She-Hulk Series For Disney+ Plus USAgent Coming To The MCU?

JayC

It was announced during the Disney+ panel today at D23 that the streaming service was adding three new Marvel based shows to it's line-up with She-Hulk, Moon Knight and Ms. Marvel.

Other tid-bits of info dropped where that actor Wyatt Russell would be playing the character John Walker in the Falcon & Winter Soldier series. In the coming Walker's alter ego is USAgent. Emily Van Camp as Sharon Carter and Daniel Brühl as Zemo will also be featured on the show.

A clip for the animated What If? series was shown that gave us a look at a female Captain Britain and Captain America as a zombie. This series will feature MCU actors doing the voices for the show.

Wanda Vision was described as part classic sitcom and part drama. Kat Dennings’ Darcy from Thors 1 and 2 will be making appearances in this series.

Falcon-WinterSoldier.jpg

Female-Captain-Britain.jpg

Loki.jpg

MoonKnight.jpg

MsMarvel.jpg

She-Hulk.jpg

What-If.jpg

Finally Moon Knight, I really hope its a dark and gritty show, that character needs to have a PG13 rating at the very least (I doubt Disney will go R, but imagine how good it would be if it was like Netflix's Punisher), and US Agent? please we need to see him in the full outfit.

4 minutes ago, abnuggler said:

Finally Moon Knight, I really hope its a dark and gritty show, that character needs to have a PG13 rating at the very least (I doubt Disney will go R, but imagine how good it would be if it was like Netflix's Punisher), and US Agent? please we need to see him in the full outfit.

yea I cant wait to see this and who they cast for it

going to be a wild(crazy) ride!

While not containing any kind of new footage, this teaser trailer for Marvel Phase 4 was shown to convention goers this evening during D23.

During the trailer we are told we will see a different side of Clint Barton that we've never seen before for his new Hawkeye series and that we will learn where Loki went in Avengers: Endgame during his new series.

Doctor Strange 2 will be the first scary MCU film and looks like the 10 Rings last seen in Iron Man will be returning for Shang-Chi.

Eternals will be different from anything they've done before and what seems to be a Celestial is shown.

Phase-4.jpg

Not a bad lineup. I might have to sign up for the DIsney streaming service now.

Depending on if Agents of Shield really is canon or not or if anyone even cards, they could do a show around the Darkhold Redeemers. Similar in style to Supernatural. Blade, Doctor Strange and Ghost Rider can all be involved from time to time.

I was never into any of the comics related to the group but I had all the Marvel Universe series 3 cards and they had a card. It always stuck with me for some reason though.

Three of my favorite less exposed characters getting some love with this line up. Moon Knight was long rumored to be the next to enter the Netflixverse till the dumpster fire after season 2 of Daredevil. Glad Marvel took those back. She-Hulk has long been one of my faves since way back when she was actually a fun and interesting (and less abrasive) character. The questions is are they gonna do her earlier cool, funny, upbeat persona or are they gonna do her current persona? US Agent (rumored to be played by John Cena) has been a long awaited entry into the MCU. As he's going to be playing (I assume) the new government sanctioned Super Soldier since Rogers went rogue and got old, is there gonna be some throwback to the storyline where US Agent tries to take down and arrest Captain America? It would be a little twist on the old storyline as Sam is now Cap (sorry Bucky), but still a fugitive. It would be a cool little way of playing out a classic storyline while also folding the whole Sam as Cap story. I wouldn't be totally against that. Totally over Loki. Kamala Kahn is the best thing, besides Champions, to come out of the whole "let's change everything to be progressive" time frame so I'm actually pretty interested to see it. Plus we may get a little insight to the effects they'll most likely be developing for Mister Fantastic. Wanda/Vision....eh, I would love to see a little more into that relationship, but I'm a little skeptical (who, me?!). I really love Olsen as SW and Vision is almost perfect, so I do hope for the best. The wildest card of the bunch is What If..... I gotta say I'm intrigued. Hopefully this is the way they will be able to put out a buncha lesser know or off the wall characters Marvel has, and either have an affect on the MCU or have no effect at all. That one is the one with the most possibility. Either way Disney+ is looking better and better by the day, and with the bundle I guess we'll be able to get Hulu and ESPN for a single price. I'll give it a shot.