Which Marvel Legend would you like redone/corrected?

RyanDaly

MCU Quicksilver could easily use a redo. The original from Hasbro is too bad it's almost as if it didn't exist.

Seriously tho, Cull Obsidian needs the proper torso and weaponry. It's the only one from the Black Order that misses the mark by a lot. 

I haven't gotten him yet, but I can already tell IM Mk85 is gonna need a redo with more alt parts and an unmasked head. 

MCU Bucky could use an upgraded headsculpt/hair, same with Rescue and War Machine who need an unmasked head.

Falcon could use articulated wings.

And Smart Hulk should've come with a screaming head... specially considering the power gauntlet is intended for him anyway.

3 hours ago, memocromatico said:

MCU Quicksilver could easily use a redo. The original from Hasbro is too bad it's almost as if it didn't exist.

Seriously tho, Cull Obsidian needs the proper torso and weaponry. It's the only one from the Black Order that misses the mark by a lot. 

I haven't gotten him yet, but I can already tell IM Mk85 is gonna need a redo with more alt parts and an unmasked head. 

MCU Bucky could use an upgraded headsculpt/hair, same with Rescue and War Machine who need an unmasked head.

Falcon could use articulated wings.

And Smart Hulk should've come with a screaming head... specially considering the power gauntlet is intended for him anyway.

MCU Quicksilver? I didn't know there was a MCU Quicksilver. I only know of the old school Hasbro one with the green variant and the recent 3 pack.

I hope they redo Hyperion and 90s Cyclops. Both figures would look great on the Spiderman UK body mold. The original Hyperion is too wide and Cyclops is a bit under sized. 

Cyclops needs molded buckles on his legs. I tried to glue mine on so they didn’t fall every time I pick up the figure. I successfully made a mess. A toy company could definitely do better. Looks like the new Havok will suffer the same fate. 

The original Hyperion was just bad and it aged worse. Hopefully they do a Hickman version soon.  

I think several of the scrawny/weirdly lanky, mostly-MCU Iron Man figures from the early days of the MCU and Hasbro acquisition could stand to be redone.  Probably shouldn't be a priority, though.

I love the big bulky Wrecking Crew but they look overscaled to many of their habitual opponents now.  A slightly scaled-down version would be nice.

Madames Hydra and Masque could both do with an update.

For me these are the figures that need a re-do or change in some way.

- Banshee (that first hasbro figure is horrible I would choose the Bullseye mold)
- US Agent (needs to be either on the Grim Reaper Mold or the new Hercules one)
- Captain Britain (Excalibur costume, posibly on the new hercules Mold)
- Cyclops and Black Bolt (every cyclops figure and black bolt should be on the Spider UK mold)
- Daredevil (make the red costume again on the Bullseye mold)
- Electro (also needs a slightly bigger mold like the bullseye one and make it a classic costume)
- Venom and Sabretooth (redo on the Omega Red Mold) 

7 hours ago, Jmacq1 said:

I think several of the scrawny/weirdly lanky, mostly-MCU Iron Man figures from the early days of the MCU and Hasbro acquisition could stand to be redone.  Probably shouldn't be a priority, though.

I love the big bulky Wrecking Crew but they look overscaled to many of their habitual opponents now.  A slightly scaled-down version would be nice.

Madames Hydra and Masque could both do with an update.

"slightly scaled down Wrecking crew"? No, a way scaled down Wrecking crew. Those figures made them into 8ft giants. Re-do the WC on the new 80th anniv Thor & Herc bucks as no member of the wrecking crew is taller than Thor who's 6'6. Only Thunderball is as tall as Thor at 6'6, all the other members are under 6'6

11 hours ago, Gigantor said:

"slightly scaled down Wrecking crew"? No, a way scaled down Wrecking crew. Those figures made them into 8ft giants. Re-do the WC on the new 80th anniv Thor & Herc bucks as no member of the wrecking crew is taller than Thor who's 6'6. Only Thunderball is as tall as Thor at 6'6, all the other members are under 6'6

Ehn, I'm not really that anal-retentive about "perfect to the old Marvel Universe handbook measurements" scale and I'm fine with slightly overscaled figures for some characters, but some of them go a little too far with it.  You're welcome to feel otherwise.

46 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

Ehn, I'm not really that anal-retentive about "perfect to the old Marvel Universe handbook measurements" scale and I'm fine with slightly overscaled figures for some characters, but some of them go a little too far with it.  You're welcome to feel otherwise.

You can name call name call me all you want, Those figures were phoned in by  Hasbro back then by just using the most outdated & outta scale buck they could find which was that awful T-bird buck from 2010. They are extremely outta scale with just about every ML figure both past & present. None of the crew is Hulk sized, so "slightly" scaling them down wouldn't work as they would still be taller than the 80th anniv  Thor which as I stated before is 6'6 & T-ball who is also listed as being 6'6 would still tower over him. So again, no, they have to be way more than "slightly" scaled. Either the new classic Thor & or the new BRB buck is the one that Hasbro needs to use for a re-do of the classic crew.  How anyone could look at those 2 pics & be fine with them towering over everyone & be Hulk sized, is beyond me.

Wrecker outta scale.jpg

Wrecking crew thunderball-8.jpg

15 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

You can name call name call me all you want, Those figures were phoned in by  Hasbro back then by just using the most outdated & outta scale buck they could find which was that awful T-bird buck from 2010. They are extremely outta scale with just about every ML figure both past & present. None of the crew is Hulk sized, so "slightly" scaling them down wouldn't work as they would still be taller than the 80th anniv  Thor which as I stated before is 6'6 & T-ball who is also listed as being 6'6 would still tower over him. So again, no, they have to be way more than "slightly" scaled. Either the new classic Thor & or the new BRB buck is the one that Hasbro needs to use for a re-do of the classic crew.  How anyone could look at those 2 pics & be fine with them towering over everyone & be Hulk sized, is beyond me.

Wrecker outta scale.jpg

Wrecking crew thunderball-8.jpg

You might want to go back to my original post where I did in fact say they should be smaller.  Would you like to have an actual conversation now or are you going to continue having a hostile and defensive hissy fit because someone dared to not share your EXACT opinion online?

Incidentally, I think the BRB buck would be fine.  But don't let normal conversation get in the way of your not-so-righteous indignation about little plastic men.

45 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

Would you like to have an actual conversation now or are you going to continue having a hostile and defensive hissy fit because someone dared to not share your EXACT opinion online?

If you want to have a conversation with someone who doesn't share your opinion, you probably shouldn't call the anal-retentive, or make fun of the way they prefer their stuff. Being sarcastic and ironic is just as bad for conversation as being hostile and defensive, man. 

1 hour ago, Gigantor said:

How anyone could look at those 2 pics & be fine with them towering over everyone & be Hulk sized, is beyond me.

It's easy to be fine with things you ignore should be different. I love how big and imposing my Wrecking Crew figures look fighting my heroes on the shelf. I don't have any other reference for them, I remember them from the original Marvel Ultimate Alliance game, and scale was all over the place there too.

I understand why and how you prefer your figures to be in a more accurate scale, but I'm honestly fine with how flexible I'm willing to be about it too, as long as I look at them on the shelf coexisting and think "man, they're cool".

56 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Would be a really good idea and it's one of the main Logan costumes that hasn't been done

I think that and the "training suit" are about all that's left for Wolverine's "major" looks (and honestly the training suit isn't THAT major so much as looped in with all that 90's nostalgia). 

A Hugh Jackman likeness on a modern movie-styled figure notwithstanding.

1 hour ago, Jmacq1 said:

I think that and the "training suit" are about all that's left for Wolverine's "major" looks (and honestly the training suit isn't THAT major so much as looped in with all that 90's nostalgia). 

A Hugh Jackman likeness on a modern movie-styled figure notwithstanding.

I would add Patch in his tuxedo