Which Marvel Legend would you like redone/corrected?

RyanDaly

18 minutes ago, Engine33 said:

I still can’t get over this new Cyclops figure with no normal head sculpt. Unacceptable.  The power fx are cool... but,  they could’ve at least made the smoking visor removable or something 

Yeah, I find it pretty annoying too. If I didn't have four other Cyclops figures without power effects I'd be pretty pissed. It seems like it should've been so obvious that the order of importance for heads was: no power effects -> full blast --> ambient energy. The two heads we got are great... but the ambient energy head should've just been a normal head unless they were able to include all three. Arguably, a no-mask head would've been more useful too, but there's a Love Triangle head for that (as long as you can live without the pulled back cowl and visor behind it).

9 hours ago, Engine33 said:

I still can’t get over this new Cyclops figure with no normal head sculpt. Unacceptable.  The power fx are cool... but,  they could’ve at least made the smoking visor removable or something 

Yeah, while I love the figure, that still annoys me, not as much as I used to be still annoying

The upcoming Captain America from Endgame in his Avengers 1 costume is a huge miss for me. Seeing the detail that Hasbro has been giving us lately in both MCU and comic Legends really makes this Cap a bitter pill to swallow. The MCU Mysterio, Gorvus Glaive, Iron Spider-Man v2 as well as comic Modern Hercules, Nightcrawler and even Kingpin all look amazing. This old mold with outdated articulation just looks poor in comparison. So my list:

1. AVENGERS ENDGAME Captain America (Avengers 1 Suit)

2. Tigra: on an articulated buck

3. Monica Rambeau in Classic 80s costume. The Misty Knight figure shows they can make her poofy hair look realistic

4. U.S.Agent on Retro Cap buck. My retro Cap is the John Walker and the skinny  Agent is The Captain version in my mind. Maybe it’s the fat head but I just don’t feel Cap is that bulky. 80th anniversary Caps head is better proportioned.

5. Vision. White version without the translucent effect. I’ve had two of these guys and both hips have cracked apart. Not sure if the clear plastic is somehow more brittle?

6. Johnny Storm in the Walgreens costume. No flame effect

Im afraid the versions we got are all we will get though

On 8/30/2019 at 5:41 PM, McHogan said:

The upcoming Captain America from Endgame in his Avengers 1 costume is a huge miss for me. Seeing the detail that Hasbro has been giving us lately in both MCU and comic Legends really makes this Cap a bitter pill to swallow. The MCU Mysterio, Gorvus Glaive, Iron Spider-Man v2 as well as comic Modern Hercules, Nightcrawler and even Kingpin all look amazing. This old mold with outdated articulation just looks poor in comparison. So my list:

1. AVENGERS ENDGAME Captain America (Avengers 1 Suit)

2. Tigra: on an articulated buck

3. Monica Rambeau in Classic 80s costume. The Misty Knight figure shows they can make her poofy hair look realistic

4. U.S.Agent on Retro Cap buck. My retro Cap is the John Walker and the skinny  Agent is The Captain version in my mind. Maybe it’s the fat head but I just don’t feel Cap is that bulky. 80th anniversary Caps head is better proportioned.

5. Vision. White version without the translucent effect. I’ve had two of these guys and both hips have cracked apart. Not sure if the clear plastic is somehow more brittle?

6. Johnny Storm in the Walgreens costume. No flame effect

Im afraid the versions we got are all we will get though

Translucent plastic is incredibly brittle, especially if its exposed to direct sunlight for extended amounts of time

Picking two because while technically released, only one person in the world was able to get the first figure and that's X-Men Legacy Rogue, slated for 2013's Puck wave and cancelled at the last minute for reasons that have never been explained.  Considering that Hasbro's female bodies and headsculpts have improved dramatically over the last six years,  and considering how the original figure turned out, it's cancellation might have been a blessing in disguise, and hopefully Hasbro takes another shot at it.

NDBaqnU.jpg

The second and, I guess, my true redo pick would be the "Bradstreet" Punisher from the Nemesis wave in 2007.  Its very early Hasbro Legends body sucks by today's standards, and the headsculpt, while not at all bad, wasn't all that great, either.

34QvLsb.jpg

8 hours ago, Satam said:

Picking two because while technically released, only one person in the world was able to get the first figure and that's X-Men Legacy Rogue, slated for 2013's Puck wave and cancelled at the last minute for reasons that have never been explained.  Considering that Hasbro's female bodies and headsculpts have improved dramatically over the last six years,  and considering how the original figure turned out, it's cancellation might have been a blessing in disguise, and hopefully Hasbro takes another shot at it.

NDBaqnU.jpg

The second and, I guess, my true redo pick would be the "Bradstreet" Punisher from the Nemesis wave in 2007.  Its very early Hasbro Legends body sucks by today's standards, and the headsculpt, while not at all bad, wasn't all that great, either.

34QvLsb.jpg

I would love a Legacy Rogue

On 8/31/2019 at 1:07 PM, RyanDaly said:

I thought you meant Johnny wearing a polo shirt and khaki pants like he's working at Walgreens. 😂

Even better. From a lesser known storyline where Johnny tried to make it on his own. 

Haha, rereading my post your take is completely understandable 

10 hours ago, komododragin said:

I think they should redo/make the Mark 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 for iron man to get it in scale. I also think they should redo the Avengers Captain America instead of giving the same one. I also want a redone giant-man from the ultron wave because the figure looked cheap.

Yes!!! Missed out building a hall of armor the first time

I went on a LONG rant about this a while back- really want them to re-do the Vision.

While I liked the last version ( and that green they chose really popped) I thought the body mold was a tad too slight for him. I found it odd they gave him ear cups on the 3pack version that came with Capt America and Kate Bishop, but left them off on the last one.

His classic cape has a cord looping under the curved collar. They were able to do it with Taskmaster and Gladiator (of course Vision doesn't have those clasps) so its not that hard.

Also, he wears a large belt- its not just sloppily painted on. Maybe they thought a molded belt would interfere with ab crunch articulation, but Hasbro did this kind of belt for Night Thrasher and Puma, so again, not hard.

Finally, his boots end in a point at the knee. They painted these on, and it looks cheap. There's no reason they cant just actually mold these...after all a lot of Marvel superheroes wear that type of boot style. Would love to see these improvements!

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 11:37 AM, McHogan said:

Even better. From a lesser known storyline where Johnny tried to make it on his own. 

Haha, rereading my post your take is completely understandable 

Human Torch, smaller body buck (like Reed's or Sunfire's), and above all GET RID OF THAT YELLOW HEAD!

On 8/27/2019 at 8:32 AM, Gigantor said:

Proper Sasquatch/Beast scale pic

F7gmUoc.jpg

Beast is 5'11, Sasquatch 10ft tall.

We need a JB Sasquatch in 10' scale with alternate snarling head sculpt like in the pic that JB himself provided & and a George Perez Beast in his proper scale. Not a fan of Giant Jim Lee Beast. GP Beast is much in demand form the classic Avengers fanbase.

Beast looking up at Sasquatch.jpg

Loved the Beast but yeah, he's way too big.

Guardian just came out and sorry, but he needs a re-do. His paint apps are sloppy and that stupid grumpy face has got to go. Originally they showed him as being done in a kind of "metallic" red and really think  they should have stuck with that. I'd love it if they gave him those "inverted triangle" eyes Bryne used to use on his mask, but that's kind of nitpicky I guess...

30 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Loved the Beast but yeah, he's way too big.

Guardian just came out and sorry, but he needs a re-do. His paint apps are sloppy and that stupid grumpy face has got to go. Originally they showed him as being done in a kind of "metallic" red and really think  they should have stuck with that. I'd love it if they gave him those "inverted triangle" eyes Bryne used to use on his mask, but that's kind of nitpicky I guess...

marvel_legends_guardian_figure.jpg

Yeah where did all the metallic paint go? Also a blast effect would have been nice

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

No Doubt. Especially since they just did the classic Hulk in the Hulk vs Wolverine 1st appearance 2 pack. BAF Abomination just doesn't hold up. Hope they give him at least one fist, this time though.

Abomination would be good to see redone