Which Marvel Legend would you like redone/corrected?

RyanDaly

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Ethan287 said:

for me it’s gotta be the comic crossbones, agent venom, daredevil ( red and yellow), morph, ice man, classic punisher and mcu red guardian 

I'm curious, why redo Crossbones? I like the black widow wave one aside from his long neck and weird weapons. What would you have them change? Or do you mean a different version altogether like the more tactical look over his classic suit?

I'm already naming Omega Sentinel, particularly the alternate head with the pigtails. It looks like a great sculpt, but that I don't think I can remember a time that a major toy manufacturer was so far off the mark on a character's colors that they wound up changing her race.
I really hope a running change is coming and soon.

• 1 year later...
On 2/27/2022 at 12:24 PM, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Still waiting on an improvement on Phoenix! 

Phoenix in particular not only needs improvement, but some consistency. Virtually each figure for her is on a different buck, the faces are wildly different, the hair color doesn't match either. The last one they did was so bad (Marvel Girl) I just couldn't buy it. If they're transitioning from one model series to another ( ex. pizza Spidey to super articulated Spidey), then its fine if figures don't exactly match. Otherwise, if you compare Phoenix from the Juggernaut wave to Dark Phoenix, that's a different person. And we know its not supposed to be.

On 2/28/2022 at 9:37 AM, Emnems80 said:

I think Hasbro might be content thinking everyone used one of the Dark Phoenix heads to replace the Celine Dion head. Problem is not everyone got that Dark Phoenix 2 pack in order to do it.

Yeah especially as it was an exclusive. Also it hasn't stop Hasbro from redoing other X-Men 

On 2/5/2021 at 7:56 AM, sentinelofliberty41 said:

I'm curious, why redo Crossbones? I like the black widow wave one aside from his long neck and weird weapons. What would you have them change? Or do you mean a different version altogether like the more tactical look over his classic suit?

I agree with Crossbones needing to be done- I HATE the Black Widow wave one. Even if we ignore the space pirate pistols that he comes with, the buck they used for him should never be used for any figure again- the torso is weirdly short, and he has... breasts. He doesn't look muscular, he looks buxom. They could follow the same format they used, just on a superior buck, and it would be a great figure, but the breasts just make it look terrible, in my opinion. 

I would still like to see movie-accurate versions of the MCU Avengers "team suits," with the proper white, instead of silver. Do what they did with the 2-pack, and do them with multiple interchangeable heads. Then, finally give us a Hulk in the team suit, too.