Which Marvel Legend would you like redone/corrected?

RyanDaly

4 hours ago, leokearon said:

Never liked Perez's White and bLue one, I would love one of her Red/Yellow outfit or her Purple costume

Oh wow dude so now youre gonna rag on my fashion sense as well.

Not sure who designed the purple choker one. Looks like something Dave Cockrum would've dreamed up. I thought it was cool.

3 hours ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

My vote for an updated wasp would be this version .

9D6A1AF0-728E-49C4-861D-BA5EAE145087.jpeg

I would be perfectly happy with that version too, as long as she came with an interchangeable head that didn't have the cowl. 

56 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Not sure who designed the purple choker one. Looks like something Dave Cockrum would've dreamed up. I thought it was cool.

The purple costume was also designed by George Perez in Avengers #161.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
34 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

I would be perfectly happy with that version too, as long as she came with an interchangeable head that didn't have the cowl. 

The purple costume was also designed by George Perez in Avengers #161.

Interchangeable heads is a great idea! She wont peg warm with two heads and zap handsz

On 8/20/2020 at 11:49 PM, Gigantor said:

One of the greatest Avengers story arcs, " Seige of Avengers mansion" was drawn by  big John Buscema. We still need those versions of Thor, Herc, Wasp & Photon done as well as figures of Zemo, Goliath, Fixer, Moonstone. Could care less about that screaming mimi though.

4476a7b1d5941c64dfa42f376dabeffd.jpg

Buscema will always hold a place in my heart as an Avengers artist. His art was in the first book I remember getting: Avengers #259 vs the Skrull..

began my life long love of the Avengers

59 minutes ago, SpiderS said:

Yesss so much yess, that figure is great (and has pin less tech btw in 2002) but we need update. 

Rather than an umpteenth different costume that was seen in 1 issue, 1 panel, 1 video game or 1 episode, I've always wished for a " Battle damaged" wave featuring the most iconic comic based characters in torn/ damaged costumes or armors. They come with both battle ravaged masks/ helmets & unmasked/helmeted battered head sculpt as well. My ideal 1st "BD" wave would be:

daredevil-17d64831a0.JPG

b42676f9f3a4558e200adfc9e942e269.jpg

1bee872cc7454608c7c6e42af342e885.jpg

wolverine-the-end-1-wizard-world-texas-c

43d494f76f4508595a12052a7c03f0f7.jpg

12 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Rather than an umpteenth different costume that was seen in 1 issue, 1 panel, 1 video game or 1 episode, I've always wished for a " Battle damaged" wave featuring the most iconic comic based characters in torn/ damaged costumes or armors. They come with both battle ravaged masks/ helmets & unmasked/helmeted battered head sculpt as well. My ideal 1st "BD" wave would be:

daredevil-17d64831a0.JPG

it's kinda funny because back in the day toy lines really loved to do battle damaged versions, not so much right now. Also speaking about figures need to be redone I would love to see new Spider-Man 2099 on new Spidey body with shiny dark blue plastic Hasbro is soo good at making,

On 8/22/2020 at 11:33 AM, SpiderS said:

it's kinda funny because back in the day toy lines really loved to do battle damaged versions, not so much right now. Also speaking about figures need to be redone I would love to see new Spider-Man 2099 on new Spidey body with shiny dark blue plastic Hasbro is soo good at making,

Yeah as close to “battle damage” we’ve gotten recently are Peter Parker and Kingpin with shiners and Wolverine with a tiny hole in his cowl.

what we need are costumes in tatters and some bruising, maybe a bloody lip..need these to have some really nasty throw downs 

I got a new Cannonball recently, as a luck-of-the-draw replacement for a defective Beast (which is obviously a pretty major downgrade, but I can't complain too much, as I was casually in the market, since my previous Sam had wonky eyes), and my four-year-old saw it in-package and gave me a puzzled look before saying "why doesn't he come with legs?" Hear that, Hasbro? Even four-year-olds aren't duped by getting half a figure.

12 hours ago, Benn said:

I got a new Cannonball recently, as a luck-of-the-draw replacement for a defective Beast (which is obviously a pretty major downgrade, but I can't complain too much, as I was casually in the market, since my previous Sam had wonky eyes), and my four-year-old saw it in-package and gave me a puzzled look before saying "why doesn't he come with legs?" Hear that, Hasbro? Even four-year-olds aren't duped by getting half a figure.

Reminds me of when Comcvine was a main comic site and G-Man's daughter asked him why the Ultimate Spider-man figures didn't have any knees

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
On 8/22/2020 at 10:25 AM, Gigantor said:

daredevil-17d64831a0.JPG

Rather than Umpteenth costume change or battle damaged look, if we could characters that we need to complete our many teams that are 85% done first. That would be great. We can worry about battle damaged and Venomized characters later. 

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 9:44 PM, ADour said:

Extremis Iron Man: The figure was already underscaled even before Marvel Legends in general got bigger, and it's scrawny in addition to small. Its hip articulation is very limiting since it can barely move its legs up, and its ankle pivot non-existent. 

Marvel NOW! Iron Man: The figure reused the Iron Man MK IV mold, making it underscaled with outdated articulation. In addition to that, the mold made the figure inaccurate. Hasbro should remake it using the 3D render they already have of an accurate Marvel NOW! Armor.

Extremis Iron Man was ridiculously skinny. No human man could've fit into that armor. I don't know if we're ever gonna get "perfect" from these guys (then again Maverick, Rogue, Nightcrawler, Colossus and War Machine are dang on point) but they need to consider there's a man wearing the suit.

I'm hoping hoping hoping hoping they use the same skill and care on WM to do Iron Man NOW (black/gold) armor....

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 7:42 PM, MarvelousFan87 said:

Wow, so many. I'd like to see better legs on the Lizard BAF because they're terrible. Also would like to see the Lord of Asgard Thor be rebuilt with better proportioned legs and articulation. 

The Black Panther needs to be on a bigger mold. For cryin out loud, they have Kilmonger's figure bigger than his.

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

Extremis Iron Man was ridiculously skinny. No human man could've fit into that armor. I don't know if we're ever gonna get "perfect" from these guys (then again Maverick, Rogue, Nightcrawler, Colossus and War Machine are dang on point) but they need to consider there's a man wearing the suit.

I'm hoping hoping hoping hoping they use the same skill and care on WM to do Iron Man NOW (black/gold) armor....

I really wish Hasbmodular.thumb.jpg.f53d3f2de43652d5696424b020b7075e.jpgro could make an Iron Man NOW! as a deluxe figure. The armor is modular, and it had four different specific attachments. Additionally, since the armor was drawn alternatively with an MCU-style helment, the figure could come with two helmets.

I know this armor wasn't exactly the most iconic, but it's got its fans, and plus, it's Iron Man.

8 hours ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Rather than Umpteenth costume change or battle damaged look, if we could characters that we need to complete our many teams that are 85% done first. That would be great. We can worry about battle damaged and Venomized characters later. 

Yeah I'm with you on this one. Its 2020 and we still don't have the Inhumans, Guardians of the Galaxy, Starjammers, or "classic" Defenders done (all we need for that one is og Dr. Strange and Valkyrie. The "all-new all-different" X-Men only needs Banshee!!) Wow, if they were just to spring another box set on us like they did with Alpha Flight.....💖

As I've said many times on the forum, going to some of the vast catalogue of characters Marvel has, will give collectors wonderful figures they thought would never see the light of day, and give Hasbro a break from the risk of exhausting what they seem to see as "staples".  Its win-win all around. 

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
26 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

Wasn't Cyclops' nickname "Slim"? 

Maybe, but at 6-3 and 195 pounds he's still in light Heavyweight Division. Taller but thinner than Cap.  Same thing with Hawkeye. 

Deadpool is the same as Cap minus 10lbs.  

Cyclops STATS:

image.thumb.png.dd20259e74365d1f5acc4bfb6a2528a7.png

In my Eyes put them all on the Grim Reaper mold would be justified as i don't expect perfect representation.