Marvel Legends 6" Stepford Cuckoos Figure(s) Coming To Walgreens?!?

tarot

I know we are still getting over the high of Canada’s awesome Alpha Flight reveal (the detox is still hitting me), but it looks like Hasbro may have another surprise for us. Or at least they would have if someone didn’t just leak it. A image of what looks like a Walgreen screen shot has been circulating on Social Media of what looks like a new X-lady exclusive. But it’s a special one as you will need 3 (or five) of the exact same as figure are the clones of Emma Frost. That’s right the long awaited Stepford Cuckoos might be coming. Love to see how Hasbro does this. (Maybe each head with a different hair style?)

AS ALWAYS REMEMBER UNTIL HASBRO CONFIRMS IT, IT IS NOT OFFICIAL AND IS ONLY A RUMOUR!!! This could have been Shopped and/or false (remember that we were supposed to get a Super-Skrull that has been official cancelled / held back) 

stepfordcuckoosrumour.jpg?w=723

This would be a brilliant move on Hasbro's part. One figure, three head sculpts, massive sales. Of course, if they really wanted to boost their appeal to real comics purists they could actually do five head sculpts. Of course we all know this figure will probably just be some variation on the Niko buck but who cares? Either way, I'm getting five. Assuming they're not too hard to find.

3 minutes ago, monron999 said:

This would be a brilliant move on Hasbro's part. One figure, three head sculpts, massive sales. Of course, if they really wanted to boost their appeal to real comics purists they could actually do five head sculpts. Of course we all know this figure will probably just be some variation on the Niko buck but who cares? Either way, I'm getting five. Assuming they're not too hard to find.

I don't have walgreen but from what I hear, the first batch are hard to find and then they are either never seen again or peg-clog

32 minutes ago, monron999 said:

I hope they do the girls unique heads from Bendis's Uncanny X-men

Our friend Tarot sends word of this screenshot for what appears to be a new listing in the Walgreens computer system. It's making the rounds of social media so I don't know the original source nor can I confirm anything about it other that what you see before you, which means for now treat this simply as rumor.

Based on the screenshot it looks like Emma Frost's young mutant pupils The Stepford Cuckoos are heading to Walgreens as an upcoming Marvel Legends exclusive. In the comics the Cuckoos are made up of three girls all who look very similar to one another. If true, most likely Hasbro will be doing something similar here as they did with the recently announced Walgreens Exclusive New Mutants figure where they release one body with three alternate heads so that you will have to buy the figure three times if you want all three on your shelf at the same time.

The Stepford Cuckoos will fit perfectly with the newly released Walgreens Exclusive Emma Frost figure which is starting to hit shelves now.

We will be sure to update this story once we get more details or some type of official confirmation.

Marvel-Legends-Stepford-Cuckos.jpg

Walgreens.jpg

3 hours ago, monron999 said:

It would be cool if they at least the figure came with 3 diferent headsculpts (expressions) to diferentiate them a little bit, but as is even if they dont and its just one figure im pretty sure no one would care in the end and would still buy at least 3 figures, as fro the mold I assume theyll use a variaton of Niko's as well. Im betting theyll go the schoold girl outfit (this would also make for a easy Peni Parker headswap body)

I'd love this! Except having to track down 5 of these as a Walgreens exclusive. I don't think my local Walgreens even gets 5 exclusive figures. I think they only get 3, which will be fine for the New Mutants.... as long as I'm the only one trying to get them in my town of 60,000 people....  speaking of which, has the black costume Emma started showing up yet?

7 minutes ago, Reno said:

I'd love this! Except having to track down 5 of these as a Walgreens exclusive. I don't think my local Walgreens even gets 5 exclusive figures. I think they only get 3, which will be fine for the New Mutants.... as long as I'm the only one trying to get them in my town of 60,000 people....  speaking of which, has the black costume Emma started showing up yet?

according to some people it has. 

Though that figure as made me think that this set might be based on the Renegade version of the Cuckoos, from when they were a part of Cyclops team and each had different hair colors.

25 minutes ago, tarot said:

Though that figure as made me think that this set might be based on the Renegade version of the Cuckoos, from when they were a part of Cyclops team and each had different hair colors.

I feel like that's the obvious choice, to go with both the Emma and Magik Walgreens figures. It'd be great to see Magneto from this line-up too, especially since he's wearing that costume again as part of House of X.

Most new Walgreens exclusives are a pain to track down but I love they are getting such interesting characters. Gets the unique character to we the collectors and leaves space in the regular line for another cool character. I wish they would do a full winged Deathbird! I love her original look from MS. Marvel, Avengers and X-men.

images (4).jpeg

Hey, who needs money anyway? All I need to say is: hope it's true, and yeee haw! Oh, and: Gulp.

Just a few more items to get in the last quarter of 2019 and first of 2020 then...

(1). Cyclops, Jean Grey & Wolverine 3-pack.

(2). Havok & Polaris 2-pack.

(3). 3x New Mutants Dani Moonstar.

(4). Alpha Flight box-set (Amazon)

(5). Variant Punisher

(6). Spider-Man wave 1 [2020]

- _ - _ - _ -

(poss) X-Men Wave 1 [2020] (Strong Guy BAF???)

(poss) 3x Stepford Cuckoos [2020??]

- _ - _ - _ -

I don't even want to think how much this'll be.  Man, it's neverending, but I probably wouldn't have it any other way...

#pleasemakeBox