JayC

The Oh So Marvelous Forum Contest For A $100 Store Credit To BBTS

23 hours ago, BludChylde said:

Good luck everyone. If I win, I'm using it to get Prof X. He's almost $100 Canadian on Amazon Canada.

wow that much?

On 9/2/2019 at 7:49 PM, michiganjfrog said:

wow that much?

Yup. Completely missed out on all the Legendary Riders because until now, I've been stuck to buying what my Walmart stocks.

3 hours ago, BludChylde said:

Yup. Completely missed out on all the Legendary Riders because until now, I've been stuck to buying what my Walmart stocks.

i missed it too, I figured it would be there when I had the spare cash since he wasn't a priority lol

So happy I got Chuck last week for €50, got some got good deals in Dublin last week.

Thanks again for the opportunity of entering & being a part of this community, good luck to everyone.

Well do I feel lucky...? Let's find out.

5 hours ago, G-0 said:

Well do I feel lucky...? Let's find out.

Time will tell.... Time and the Watcher!

Hi,
Thanks for the contest, you can count me in!

I've spread the word on twitter, you can check it out here :

See you later in the forums!

That's nice :), congrats DarthOdette and good luck to everyone on joining this contest, have fun 🙂

I’m so glad to know I’m not the only “kid” haha that still loves his toys! What’s better than toys? FREE TOYS naturally thanks  

Would love to win the contest!  Canadian country boy living near the border  with a US shipping address anxious to order some toys!🙂

yeah, my son would love this he's ten and loves the action figures and I love the comics, but he doesn't have that much so i hope that if I win then I will be able to bond with him.

2 minutes ago, DraikoHunter said:

Since this week has been going so well for me, maybe I should try my luck

Agreed. the way this week is going, I'm trying to figure out what my good luck charm is. Just the Mr Sinister away from completing Wendigo, and managed to snag a Prof X for a great price.

Good Luck, humans. May fortune smile upon your unwashed, happy bewildered faces! Prof X is cool but shouldn't cost $100.00 in Canada. Whats up with that!

I would really be grateful if I were to win this contest. Figures are my life lol. 

But overall, this community is amazing and very friendly from what I've seen. Not only to be up to date all things Marvel related, but the support that we as collectors and fans have for each other is awesome to see. 

4 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Good Luck, humans. May fortune smile upon your unwashed, happy bewildered faces! Prof X is cool but shouldn't cost $100.00 in Canada. Whats up with that!

Amazon Canada is ridiculous on pricing when it comes to 3rd party vendors and action figures. If you can get the figure through Amazon itself, the prices are on par with what you would pay elsewhere. 

The other downside I've noticed is that Facebook selling groups and other things like that, people tend to think they can charge the ridiculous Amazon 3rd party prices and justify their prices with "that's what Amazon charges".

Well I am not as lucky but what the heck, give it a shot. Good luck to all. Really love this site. Its fun to read all the comments and post a few of my own. Again, luck too all. 

I’m new to the forum but I’ve been keeping up with marvel legends news for the past few years. I’ve seen the contest a couple times but this time I thought why not give it a shot.

4 hours ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

That hundo will cover the Colossus Juggernaut 2 pack I have on preorder AND Professor X!

That Colossus is a piece of beauty. If you've been collecting comics since his debut in Giant Size X-Men like I have then you know how amazing it is....right off the page. Damn near perfect.