2019 SDCC Exclusives

Heisenberg

I am confused this year. I see the Grandmaster and Collector set on Hasbro Pulse but it says sold out. I thought today was the first day. I don't see the 80 years Hulk at all. Did I miss my chance at these figures or are they going to go on sale mid day like they have the past 4 years? I haven't missed a convention exclusive in 4 years and don't want to start now any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

Yesterday was early access for Pulse members. The stock they set aside for early access sold out quickly but there should be more going up for the general public today. 2019 SDCC items have been going up around noon EST (or in the case of yesterday a few minutes before noon), so be ready - good luck!

Edit: Here's the link to Hulk https://hasbropulse.com/collections/exclusives/products/marvel-80th-anniversary-hulk-action-figure

1 hour ago, Heisenberg said:

I am confused this year. I see the Grandmaster and Collector set on Hasbro Pulse but it says sold out. I thought today was the first day. I don't see the 80 years Hulk at all. Did I miss my chance at these figures or are they going to go on sale mid day like they have the past 4 years? I haven't missed a convention exclusive in 4 years and don't want to start now any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

I would keep checking. today is the day for the general public but we don't know what time they will go up.  Seems like they sold out of whatever quantities they had set aside for pulse premium subscribers in a very short amount of time (20 minutes, maybe?) 

Not gonna try myself altho that Collector figure looks very sweet!

I got my order in. I had came into my office at the right time I guess. Seemed like he sold out in under a minute!

That's pretty ridiculous though that they sent an e-mail out saying when he would available and then an hour goes before he finally does. Not cool for the busy, working people that rely on that information. Hopefully there'll be another chance to order him again.

Missed out both days on the Hulk. The first day I went for the MCU pack first thinking that since they sold out ShopDisney the day before and I really wanted this Collector figure. 

Today I was refreshing like mad and had two in my cart but by the time I hit process they were gone. Annoyed that I was refreshing since 11:50 thinking they would go early again more than not getting the figures. 

So even Premium members didn’t get one? Seriously making me not want to join if there is no advantage.

I ended up paying 75 dollars for one. I want one to open. I have retro Storm, Jim Lee Cyclops, Colossus and many more if someone wants to trade. 

On another note I am pissed at Hasbro Pulse. I never had a problem getting SDCC exclusives till this year. 

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

im not really a MOC kind of person but in that case I think I would do the same

I'm not a MOC kind of person either, but I picked up the Wolvie and Hulk 2 pack at SDCC too and was perfectly happy with that version of the Hulk and so I just left the exclusive one in package.    If I didn't get the 2 pack, I would have opened this figure like I did with the Collector and Grandmaster.

I have more motivation to leave Hulk MOC since it sold out online quickly and will most likely go up in value.