Marvel Legends 6" Retro Deadpool And Grey Hulk Coming In October???

JayC

12 minutes ago, Benn said:

I don't think there's any way that Deadpool is $35. That had to have been a mistake somehow.

Yeah I have to agree. Maybe $25 in keeping with the 80th Thor, Cap, etc but even that feels like a stretch. If it’s $35 I can’t see many people buying it and think it would end up being discounted quickly 

i don’t have much use for another DP figure myself but can see the appeal for some of getting this and keeping it on its packaging to display 

From a guy that has severe Deadpool fatigue, I'm not too upset about this one. Maybe it's just the vintage style card or is it the fact that it has guns that don't look like he purchased from the same aisle his action figures are purchased in. I'm in on this one, if only to keep on the nifty looking card. This vintage stick has got the MIMB guys on the hook.

3 hours ago, monron999 said:

From a guy that has severe Deadpool fatigue, I'm not too upset about this one. Maybe it's just the vintage style card or is it the fact that it has guns that don't look like he purchased from the same aisle his action figures are purchased in. I'm in on this one, if only to keep on the nifty looking card. This vintage stick has got the MIMB guys on the hook.

I agree, that packaging does look awesome. I would be half attempted to buy him

11 minutes ago, monron999 said:

I think they've actually debunked this rumor. I think somewhere in this very site. Maybe someone like @tarothas a bit more information on that.

It was mentioned Monday it will start as a European Exclusive before going international: 

Poor. Hard pass here - thankfully: my wallet really can't take another store exclusive (though like everyone else here, I'd probably find a way if there was something worthwhile or Stepford Cuckoos'ey).

Hasbro have really worked the Legends schedule awesomely well, or awfully exploitatively in 2019, depending on your perspective, and there are no 'rest' months anymore or a period where new product isn't shown, revealed or imminent.

So, the 'big' waves come out at fairly reliable points (new Spider-Man wave around December/January, Avengers related early spring, X-Men & related late Spring/Summer) and to tide us over, autumn/Fall gets a whole bunch of exclusives (this year: Cowboy Logan, Moonstar, Big Time Spider-Man, Stealth Iron Man, Agent Anti-Venom, Variant Punisher, Alpha Flight, Hulk(s)). Oh, did I forget multiple 80th Anniversary, MCU, Retro and Riders sets? Sure did. Oh, and XM Love Triangle, X-Factor 2-pack....you get the point.

The constant churn is great, sure, but I'm spending money I haven't got on these. But what else can you do?