Sign in to follow this  
ScottieACE

Marvel Legends MCU White Tiger Custom

As a lifelong Marvel fan, I have always had a soft spot for the obscure characters. I was a fan of the Kung Fu heroes as a kid, and since we will surely never see a HECTOR AYALA figure, what the heck. At 40years of age, I thought I would start making some customs and decided I would start simple. Basically, a KILLMONGER repaint with some add-ons.  An MCU version of HECTOR, if you will. 

IMG_20190904_163958.jpg

IMG_20190904_164243.jpg

IMG_20190904_164232.jpg

IMG_20190904_165635.jpg

IMG_20190904_170143.jpg

IMG_20190904_170039.jpg

i Like this, I have seen similar out there in the custom world (as well as some White Wolves) , but this looks nice and clean

Nice work here ScottieACE, and I totally agree, this is very clean. thanks

It looks great man but I wouldn't be surprised if we get a White Tiger figure in the next Black Panther assortment. In this day and age almost no character is too obscure. 

1 hour ago, Batbishop said:

Love this custom! I hope we get white tiger in the Mcu.

As long as its the Ava Ayala version, sure. Preferably with Paris Berelc under the mask.

2 hours ago, Batbishop said:

Love this custom! I hope we get white tiger in the Mcu.

metoo! I liked ava in the ultimate spidey cartoon so she would be a cool choice too

I also really liked the Angel Del Toro version, and her limited series. Would be great to see this as a legacy show, with the mantle being passed on, from one hero to another!