Figures we'd love to see (but might never)!

Atlantis

Lots of talk about certain figures being "overdone" and I get that; just how many Spider-Man, Wolverine, Iron Man, Deadpool variants do we really need? Well the answer is, if youre a fan of these guys, there's NEVER too many. But then what about those characters that haven't been done yet, and may never GET done? Here's hoping we will see them soon. I never thought we'd get Sunfire....but we did and he's fantastic. So, my list of those elusive "maybe's". What do you think the odds are on these guys ever being made?

Redwolf

Mantis (use same technique they did for Mr. Sinister's fringe cape for her skirt- wont impede movement)

Moon Dragon

Remaining (original) Guardians of the Galaxy

Doc Samson (both og outfit and red leather from the 80s)

Wonder Man (og green and red, safari jacket and translucent ion form)

Invisible Woman (totally translucent)

Human Torch (smaller buck, same color all over- none of this yellow head bs)

Binary

Thunderbird

Actually out of all these, Thunderbird probably has a better than likely chance of being made....not sure we'd see him before Banshee, but Hasbro is clearly X-Men crazy and has shown much love to the team. Id be surprised if we don't see Thunderbird before the end of 2020 (and in 3 months it'll BE 2020)! 

I'm a pretty big Wolverine fan, but there are precious few costumes of his I'd have any sort of excitement left about owning. 🙂 Enough's enough.

Otherwise, the top of my dream list looks like this:

• Magik (original New Mutants)
  • Psylocke (outback armour)
  • Spiral
  • Chamber
  • Destiny
  • Karma (original New Mutants)
  • Dust
  • Senyaka
  • Armor
  • Bishop (Uncanny X-Force)

Some, I'll probably never get (Bishop, I'm looking at you), but I'm pretty hopeful about a lot of them. It's certainly a good time to like X-Men toys.

But hey either way this being a thread that has been done, I am always up for dreaming about the figures I'd love to see and never get (you can reference my age old list in https://forums.marvelousnews.com/forums/topic/2169602-obscure-waves-or-figures-well-never-get/ )

But hey heres some new additions , I feel we shall never see these figures and it makes me sad, because I'd love to get them

N'Astirh
Deathcry
Bengal
Dansen Macabre
Black Swan
Caiera
Razorblade
Heat-Ray
Catseye
Gothic Lolita
Brutacus
Varnae
Xemnu
Andromeda
Nekra
Gorilla Man

For the record, I had no idea anyone had posted a thread similar to mine, although it does make sense that someone would've thought along the same lines.

I think we all speculate what figure will make it, why this one will, why that one wont, how we wish to see this one and cant figure out why they keeping making "that" one.

Its also interesting to hear fans try to "explain" just exactly why this or that mold will never be made, but then we see Hasbro put out that exact thing. "They'll never complete this group" is something you hear, then "they HAVE to complete this group, 'cause they already did the leader" and yet the group never gets done. Frankly I don't think we can really know what these designers are thinking. After all they put out a comic-book accurate Cap Falcon...and then left off the wings. WTF. They recently gave us Quicksilver, and although for over 50 years his hair has always been white, they made the figure granite grey. Mysterio, with his one-of-a-kind gloves, is done comic perfect, just like Omega Red. So go figure.

No pun intended! :D 

10 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

But hey either way this being a thread that has been done, I am always up for dreaming about the figures I'd love to see and never get (you can reference my age old list in https://forums.marvelousnews.com/forums/topic/2169602-obscure-waves-or-figures-well-never-get/ )

But hey heres some new additions , I feel we shall never see these figures and it makes me sad, because I'd love to get them

N'Astirh
Deathcry
Bengal
Dansen Macabre
Black Swan
Caiera
Razorblade
Heat-Ray
Catseye
Gothic Lolita
Brutacus
Varnae
Xemnu
Andromeda
Nekra
Gorilla Man

Whooo-eee!  Now THAT is a solid list of "obscure characters we might never get" if ever I've seen one.

I'd add:

Jennifer Kale

Tarot

Count Nefaria (though I'd say he's got a better chance than some on this list)

Morg

Air-Walker

Nova (Frankie Raye)

X-Cutioner

Prester John

Balder

Karnilla

Fenris (Both of them)

Hellion

Surge

Prodigy

Rockslide

Pixie

Crimson Commando

Super Sabre

Stonewall

Spitfire

Baron Blood

Superia

Roughouse

Bloodscream

2 hours ago, Jmacq1 said:

Whooo-eee!  Now THAT is a solid list of "obscure characters we might never get" if ever I've seen one.

I'd add:

Jennifer Kale

Tarot

Morg

Air-Walker

Nova (Frankie Raye)

X-Cutioner

Prester John

Balder

Karnilla

Fenris (Both of them)

Hellion

Surge

Prodigy

Rockslide

Pixie

Crimson Commando

Super Sabre

Stonewall

Spitfire

Baron Blood

Superia

Roughouse

Bloodscream

hahah thanks , you got some gems on here yourself, Karnilla and Bloodscream have been two I'd been loving to see Hasbro get on

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:15 AM, Jmacq1 said:

Air-Walker

Nova (Frankie Raye)

Balder

Karnilla

Fenris (Both of them)

Hellion

Baron Blood

Agree...I think of your list, these guys have a better chance of appearing at some point. Especially Nefaria and Nova. And I wouldn't be surprised if Hasbro did a "golden age/first appearance/Invaders" line or box set which included Baron Blood.

• 8 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 8:43 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Gorilla Man

I'd love to see a Agents of Atlas line /box set: Human Robot, Marvel Boy (original costume),  Uranian,  Namora, Jimmy Woo, Gorilla Man, Venus, 3-D Man

0706628fce70e225a8b0ed9c63d2d0cd.jpg