Marvel Super Heroes Vintage Line, who's next?

leokearon

With the Vintage Line continuing strong, I decided to see which of the Marvel Super Heroes Line haven't been done yet. Surprised the list was so small, but there were a lot of the same character been done multiple times

1. Daredevil
  2. Dr. Doom
  3. Dr. Octopus
  4. Silver Surfer
  5. Green Goblin
  6. Venom
  7. Thor
  8. Annihilus
  9. Deathlok
  10. Human Torch
  11. Mr. Fantastic
  12. Invisible Woman
  13. Thing
  14. Daredevil (Black 90's Look)
  15. US Agent

They've already hinted Armored Daredevil and Doctor Doom at the Canadian Fan Expo, so I think those are all but a lock on the next vintage wave. My picks for a complete wave are as follows.

1. Armored Daredevil

2. Doctor Doom

3. Classic Falcon

4. Iron Man (Silver Centurion)

5. Tigra (if we say it enough it's bound to happen)

6. Classic Hercules

I'd love an updated US Agent on a larger buck and his casting in the new Disney+ series may have him displace one of the above characters, and that would be just fine with me. Also, I'd be ecstatic if they did a comic Winter Soldier, but I think the feelings are that the MCU version is close enough that an effort to do an actually do a comic version would be all but wasted. Still, stranger things have happened, and y'know.......Hasbro.

Armored Daredevil is a guilty pleasure, seems like that look doesn’t get the probs it deserves. 

Huge Cap fan, so when the big head Cap from the Red Onslaught series came out I made up my mind that it is actually John Walker from when he took over as Cap and the skinny US Agent from the Epic Heroes wave is Steve Rogers The Captain version. I know the 80th version shares the mold but the head is better proportioned so that is definitely Steve Rogers

i think Hasbro will go for one more vintage X-Men wave since they are going full X right now. 

1. Classics Havok

2. First Appearance Storm ( or Black repaint of retro )

3. George Pérez Beast (only need new head)

4. Classic Brown Wolverine w/ Cowboy head (from recent GameStop version) sorry, he is obligated to appear in every x wave

5. Classic Angel

6. Nimrod ( Silver Samurai was 99% new so why not)

if Hasbro does move away from the X, I don’t see them going as random as the classic Marvel Universe line where in the same wave there were FF, Avengers and Spidey characters all mixed in together. Seems they stick to a theme (series 2 Avengers, series 3 X-Men. Although as I type this series 1 was very random ( Spidey, Punisher, Wolverine, Widow, Cap, IM).

What I’d like to have:

1. US Agent on 80th buck

2. Armored DareDevil

3. Bearded Thor on 80th buck 

4.  Classic Dr. Strange

5. Green Quicksilver

6. Classic Swordsman

well if we are going by the Super Heroes line being re-made then it's a no brainer we only have so many figs that havn't gotten made yet

Doom (whom we know is coming soon), Armoured DD, Annihilus & U.S. Agent , but figures I can see us maybe getting a new release of is Green Goblin and maybe Alt. Human Torch,

Vintage I'd love to see:

Kang  (Why haven't we seen THIS guy in such a long time)

Moondragon                                                             

Mantis (& I do mean original, 70's )

Nightshade

*No scrawny fem bucks on these please!!*

Falcon, with Redwing!

Sub-Mariner (water wings suit from the 70s)

Iron Fist (classic, with collar)

Redwolf

Crimson Dynamo

Powerman ( classic Luke Cage- I cant wait to see that chain belt!)

Tomb of Dracula

Triton

Gorgon

Wonder Man (og green & red outfit)

If the 90's X-Men toybiz figures are on the table as well, I would love a Banshee in the X-Men Classics line. Hasbro's last attempt was..... ugh.
Longshot is possibly due for an update too.

Random is ripe for a retro/nostalgia figure. That guy smacks of everything that was great/horrible about the 90's.
Those X-Men waves churned out some questions with questionable recognition/popularity, but I'd happily take Tusk, Kylun, Bonebreaker, et al all the same.