Emma Frost/White Queen

Frankenstein123

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:13 AM, RAMCAT said:

That looks great. And even better, I have all that fodder to build her. I'll get to it someday!

Will have to find a cape for her though.

the cape from the shuri/klaw set would be great if painted :D

@ Frankenstein123 great work on the figure , its a real beauty!

On 9/10/2019 at 7:13 AM, RAMCAT said:

That looks great. And even better, I have all that fodder to build her. I'll get to it someday!

Will have to find a cape for her though.

On 9/12/2019 at 1:46 PM, michiganjfrog said:

the cape from the shuri/klaw set would be great if painted 😄

@ Frankenstein123 great work on the figure , its a real beauty!

@michiganjfrog you're absolutely right

20190918_161750.jpg

On 9/17/2019 at 6:11 PM, AnotherPunkChef said:

Very happy to know that alternate head fits on the enchantress body, because I used her to make my custom White Queen as well.

this looks to however be Typhoid Mary's Body not Enchantress

On 9/10/2019 at 9:45 AM, Frankenstein123 said:

Head from the new Walgreen's Emma Frost, lower arms and legs from Dagger, lower torso from Typhoid Mary, upper torso and upper arms from Enchantress:)

20190910_062254.jpg

20190910_062128.jpg

20190910_062107.jpg

I had the same idea 😁, aIready  have mine preped for paint though I was trying to find a way to give her a pearlecent white paint and havent been able to find one that could work, might just end up doing what you did, great job.

Great work, man - great. Haven't seen a custom I liked this much in a long while, and the 'recipe' is one even I could follow... would not produce results this good though. Sigh.

Nothing but praise for you, Frankenstein, and thank you for showing her off.👏👏👏

P.S. Hasbro - please do another Emma Frost, exactly as she is here.

Fantastic work here Frankenstein, if only Victor could have made The Monster a bride that looked like this from spare parts. Maybe he wouldn't have come to a tragic end. Thanks for sharing and congrats again on your most excellent work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/23/2019 at 6:14 AM, Glorifice said:

This is so amazing, did you also do all over shading? or is that just the lighting its so subtle and beautiful. GREAT JOB!

Hey sorry for the delayed reply- no shading here, must just be the lighting. I don't consider myself a very skilled painter, but this was pretty straightforward, and I actually don't really care for painted-on shading or highlights. Thanks for the kind words:)

• 2 weeks later...