Marvel Legends 6" New Mutants Walgreens Exclusive Dani Moonstar Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

MCUcollector24 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" New Mutants Dani Moonstar figure from Hasbro. This figure which is hitting shelves now is sold as a Walgreens exclusive.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

New-Mutants-Dani-Moonstar-01.JPG

New-Mutants-Dani-Moonstar-02.JPG

New-Mutants-Dani-Moonstar-03.JPG

New-Mutants-Dani-Moonstar-04.JPG

New-Mutants-Dani-Moonstar-05.JPG

New-Mutants-Dani-Moonstar-06.JPG

New-Mutants-Dani-Moonstar-07.JPG

New-Mutants-Dani-Moonstar-08.JPG

New-Mutants-Dani-Moonstar-09.JPG

New-Mutants-Dani-Moonstar-10.JPG

New-Mutants-Dani-Moonstar-11.JPG

New-Mutants-Dani-Moonstar-12.JPG

New-Mutants-Dani-Moonstar-13.JPG

20 minutes ago, mako said:

These are out now!?! CRAP!

Man, just when I was getting caught up.

BTW: Does every action figure based on a Native American character HAVE to come with some permutation of a bow and arrow?

No. They dont but she is know to be an expert archer and hunter especially when she didnt have her powers. 

Also warpath came with knives

4 hours ago, mako said:

BTW: Does every action figure based on a Native American character HAVE to come with some permutation of a bow and arrow?

4 hours ago, tarot said:

No. They dont but she is know to be an expert archer and hunter especially when she didnt have her powers. 

Also warpath came with knives

Forge and Puma didn't come with a bow either.. 😜

and the upcoming Shaman.

Nice review and pics!

It’s great that it’s 3 figures in one, but i dunno, all 3 seem kinda bland imo. I suppose I just don’t really care much for the uniform design, or for having a bunch of figures with the same uniform. even with the FF only reed and sue really have the same costume. That’s just my personal hang up I suppose and I could easily change my mind when I see this figure in person, just as i did with Emma 

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 5:26 AM, mako said:

These characters were created by men who always equate bows with native people. They cant seem to shake it, even though  the majority of native nations stopped using bow and arrows as a major tool/weapon over 100 yrs ago. However, I don't believe Puma ever used one. And Thunderbird didn't either. That's a figure I'm hoping we get to see soon. Plus, REDWOLF!

38 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

These characters were created by men who always equate bows with native people. They cant seem to shake it, even though  the majority of native nations stopped using bow and arrows as a major tool/weapon over 100 yrs ago. However, I don't believe Puma ever used one. And Thunderbird didn't either. That's a figure I'm hoping we get to see soon. Plus, REDWOLF!

Isn't Forge native-american too? no bow there. Nor with Shaman. So despite Mako's protests, I think Dani is actually the only native-american character whose figure comes with a bow. and i think she might be the only hasbro ML to come with an arrow, unless you count mcu Yondu.

31 minutes ago, tarot said:

Rumour has it that unlike other Walgreens exclusives, Hasbro UK won't release this in Ireland / UK, so I broke down and order one off of Ebay. Have to order at least 2 more during the next couple of weeks.

So more X-characters Ireland won't be getting...