Walgreens Exclusive Marvel Legends 6" Emma Frost Figure Available Online

JayC

For those still needing to get their hands on the Marvel Legends 6" Walgreens exclusive Emma Frost figure, it is now available for purchase on the Walgreens website.

The next Marvel Legends Walgreens exclusive figure being released after Emma is the New Mutants Dani Moonstar figure which has started hitting physical stores but not yet made it to their website.

Marvel-Legends-Walgreens-Emma-Frost-01__scaled_600.jpg

Also got the "Not Available" notice. Tried it 3x and kept showing as not there. For whatever reason I tried once more and this time got through. I wasn't going to sweat it because this version is ok to me, but not the one I want (which we all know is coming down the line, barring some major trade/economic catastrophe) , but I had some extra spending $, so Emma made it in.

It really burns when any of these "exclusive" stores screw around like this.

Now when you click on the direct link its totally gone but still shows up here though when you click on it, it says unavailable. It was def available this morning but probably sold out now. https://www.walgreens.com/search/results.jsp?Ntt=Marvel+Legends

Walgreens usually restocks these things at least once so will likely be back again soon or later.

17 hours ago, Benn said:

Are you kidding me? I've been checking online every day for this, and the one day I skipped because I had too much going on, it came and went...

Right!?  Isnt that always the way! You check and check, every day, even multiple times in a day, and the ONE TIME you don't get in, the  one figure youre really wanting is there and gone.

But keep checking...they gotta restock this one soon, so there's still hope. I personally cant wait for the "classic", that is, White version....and I'm thinking it wont just be a simple re-paint either. Still, this one is very very nice....

18 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Right!?  Isnt that always the way! You check and check, every day, even multiple times in a day, and the ONE TIME you don't get in, the  one figure youre really wanting is there and gone.

But keep checking...they gotta restock this one soon, so there's still hope. I personally cant wait for the "classic", that is, White version....and I'm thinking it wont just be a simple re-paint either. Still, this one is very very nice....

Just happened to me with Worthy Cap!!! It's so annoying!! WM put it online at 4 am for sale. 4 AM!!! Why the fudge???? It was also gone by 7 am so I've half a mind on them just letting their scalper friends know it was up. But that's just me being whiny and conspirationist. 

16 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

Just happened to me with Worthy Cap!!! It's so annoying!! WM put it online at 4 am for sale. 4 AM!!! Why the fudge???? It was also gone by 7 am so I've half a mind on them just letting their scalper friends know it was up. But that's just me being whiny and conspirationist. 

Walmart is definitely the worst. I've normally had good luck with Walgreens, so I hope there is a second wave on Emma. But every store I've talked to seems to have gotten at most one copy in, and they were online for an absurdly short amount of time, so they seem to have gone really conservative on this one, no doubt the result of sitting on more Medusa and Magik figures than anyone could ever buy. Mystique went quick too, but there were three of her on the shelf when I picked mine up, so they at least got them in some sort of reasonable quantity. I've found exactly three, of over twenty stores, who have been able to verify that they each at one point had one copy to sell, and nobody else seems to believe they ever had any.

15 minutes ago, Benn said:

Walmart is definitely the worst. I've normally had good luck with Walgreens, so I hope there is a second wave on Emma. But every store I've talked to seems to have gotten at most one copy in, and they were online for an absurdly short amount of time, so they seem to have gone really conservative on this one, no doubt the result of sitting on more Medusa and Magik figures than anyone could ever buy. Mystique went quick too, but there were three of her on the shelf when I picked mine up, so they at least got them in some sort of reasonable quantity. I've found exactly three, of over twenty stores, who have been able to verify that they each at one point had one copy to sell, and nobody else seems to believe they ever had any.

Yeah i've heard a couple of stories of people finding like 3 Emmas in a store but the vast majority of anecdotes (including my own) involve finding a lone figure on the shelf. Pretty weird  even by WG usual messed up distribution.

I'm not really gung-ho about getting Dani Moonstar but with everyone seemingly wanting 3 that one could be a real nightmare to find.

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 10:39 AM, Benn said:

wm IS the worst and its way past time Hasbro stopped doing "exclusive" promotions with them. Not to mention the shady crap they've played, telling you its out of stock but charging anyway. We really need to get Hasbro to knock off doing these kinds of sales with them, as they clearly aren't fit to handle such.

16 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

wm IS the worst and its way past time Hasbro stopped doing "exclusive" promotions with them. Not to mention the shady crap they've played, telling you its out of stock but charging anyway. We really need to get Hasbro to knock off doing these kinds of sales with them, as they clearly aren't fit to handle such.

In an ideal there would be no exclusive figures

Exclusives if easy to get, like online or in a store are great. Having to sit in front of a computer and F5ing hoping to get one before it sells out is horrible. Also have a limited quantity in a certain store is just as bad. These two sales methods just feeds the scalpers and make it difficult for regular fans to get only 1. I hope Hasbro makes a lot of Moonstars. With 3 heads people are going to want to buy a few.

3 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Unfortunately they are the biggest retailer around and probably sell more legends than anyone else so its unlikely they will stop getting exclusives. WIsh they would do a better job managing them, pretty much all of their exclusives this year have been fiascos.  80th Cap probably had the best roll out and there are still tons of people looking for him.  The whole business with preorders being cancelled was ludicrous. and don't get me started about Binary.