Jump to content

Walgreens Exclusive Marvel Legends 6" Emma Frost Figure Available Online


JayC
 Share

Recommended Posts

For those still needing to get their hands on the Marvel Legends 6" Walgreens exclusive Emma Frost figure, it is now available for purchase on the Walgreens website.

The next Marvel Legends Walgreens exclusive figure being released after Emma is the New Mutants Dani Moonstar figure which has started hitting physical stores but not yet made it to their website.

Marvel-Legends-Walgreens-Emma-Frost-01__scaled_600.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also got the "Not Available" notice. Tried it 3x and kept showing as not there. For whatever reason I tried once more and this time got through. I wasn't going to sweat it because this version is ok to me, but not the one I want (which we all know is coming down the line, barring some major trade/economic catastrophe) , but I had some extra spending $, so Emma made it in.

It really burns when any of these "exclusive" stores screw around like this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now when you click on the direct link its totally gone but still shows up here though when you click on it, it says unavailable. It was def available this morning but probably sold out now. https://www.walgreens.com/search/results.jsp?Ntt=Marvel+Legends

Walgreens usually restocks these things at least once so will likely be back again soon or later.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Benn said:

Are you kidding me? I've been checking online every day for this, and the one day I skipped because I had too much going on, it came and went...

Right!?  Isnt that always the way! You check and check, every day, even multiple times in a day, and the ONE TIME you don't get in, the  one figure youre really wanting is there and gone.

But keep checking...they gotta restock this one soon, so there's still hope. I personally cant wait for the "classic", that is, White version....and I'm thinking it wont just be a simple re-paint either. Still, this one is very very nice....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Right!?  Isnt that always the way! You check and check, every day, even multiple times in a day, and the ONE TIME you don't get in, the  one figure youre really wanting is there and gone.

But keep checking...they gotta restock this one soon, so there's still hope. I personally cant wait for the "classic", that is, White version....and I'm thinking it wont just be a simple re-paint either. Still, this one is very very nice....

Just happened to me with Worthy Cap!!! It's so annoying!! WM put it online at 4 am for sale. 4 AM!!! Why the fudge???? It was also gone by 7 am so I've half a mind on them just letting their scalper friends know it was up. But that's just me being whiny and conspirationist. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

Just happened to me with Worthy Cap!!! It's so annoying!! WM put it online at 4 am for sale. 4 AM!!! Why the fudge???? It was also gone by 7 am so I've half a mind on them just letting their scalper friends know it was up. But that's just me being whiny and conspirationist. 

Walmart is definitely the worst. I've normally had good luck with Walgreens, so I hope there is a second wave on Emma. But every store I've talked to seems to have gotten at most one copy in, and they were online for an absurdly short amount of time, so they seem to have gone really conservative on this one, no doubt the result of sitting on more Medusa and Magik figures than anyone could ever buy. Mystique went quick too, but there were three of her on the shelf when I picked mine up, so they at least got them in some sort of reasonable quantity. I've found exactly three, of over twenty stores, who have been able to verify that they each at one point had one copy to sell, and nobody else seems to believe they ever had any.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Benn said:

Walmart is definitely the worst. I've normally had good luck with Walgreens, so I hope there is a second wave on Emma. But every store I've talked to seems to have gotten at most one copy in, and they were online for an absurdly short amount of time, so they seem to have gone really conservative on this one, no doubt the result of sitting on more Medusa and Magik figures than anyone could ever buy. Mystique went quick too, but there were three of her on the shelf when I picked mine up, so they at least got them in some sort of reasonable quantity. I've found exactly three, of over twenty stores, who have been able to verify that they each at one point had one copy to sell, and nobody else seems to believe they ever had any.

Yeah i've heard a couple of stories of people finding like 3 Emmas in a store but the vast majority of anecdotes (including my own) involve finding a lone figure on the shelf. Pretty weird  even by WG usual messed up distribution.

I'm not really gung-ho about getting Dani Moonstar but with everyone seemingly wanting 3 that one could be a real nightmare to find.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 10:39 AM, Benn said:

Walmart is definitely the worst. I've normally had good luck with Walgreens, so I hope there is a second wave on Emma. But every store I've talked to seems to have gotten at most one copy in, and they were online for an absurdly short amount of time, so they seem to have gone really conservative on this one, no doubt the result of sitting on more Medusa and Magik figures than anyone could ever buy. Mystique went quick too, but there were three of her on the shelf when I picked mine up, so they at least got them in some sort of reasonable quantity. I've found exactly three, of over twenty stores, who have been able to verify that they each at one point had one copy to sell, and nobody else seems to believe they ever had any.

wm IS the worst and its way past time Hasbro stopped doing "exclusive" promotions with them. Not to mention the shady crap they've played, telling you its out of stock but charging anyway. We really need to get Hasbro to knock off doing these kinds of sales with them, as they clearly aren't fit to handle such.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

wm IS the worst and its way past time Hasbro stopped doing "exclusive" promotions with them. Not to mention the shady crap they've played, telling you its out of stock but charging anyway. We really need to get Hasbro to knock off doing these kinds of sales with them, as they clearly aren't fit to handle such.

In an ideal there would be no exclusive figures

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Exclusives if easy to get, like online or in a store are great. Having to sit in front of a computer and F5ing hoping to get one before it sells out is horrible. Also have a limited quantity in a certain store is just as bad. These two sales methods just feeds the scalpers and make it difficult for regular fans to get only 1. I hope Hasbro makes a lot of Moonstars. With 3 heads people are going to want to buy a few.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Atlantis said:

wm IS the worst and its way past time Hasbro stopped doing "exclusive" promotions with them. Not to mention the shady crap they've played, telling you its out of stock but charging anyway. We really need to get Hasbro to knock off doing these kinds of sales with them, as they clearly aren't fit to handle such.

Unfortunately they are the biggest retailer around and probably sell more legends than anyone else so its unlikely they will stop getting exclusives. WIsh they would do a better job managing them, pretty much all of their exclusives this year have been fiascos.  80th Cap probably had the best roll out and there are still tons of people looking for him.  The whole business with preorders being cancelled was ludicrous. and don't get me started about Binary.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE