AnotherPunkChef

MCU Legends we still need...

Hopefully we'll get some of these if they continue the "First Ten Years" line, it's kindof a laundry list so bear with me:

Happy Hogan (Iron Man)

Odin (Thor)

Warrior Three Boxed Set (Thor)

Whiplash (Iron Man 2)

Justin Hammer (Iron Man 2)

Arnim Zola (Captain America)

Howling Commandos Boxed Set (Captain America)

Chitauri (re-release, Avengers)

Killian (Iron Man 3)

Malekith (Thor: Dark World)

Batroc the Leaper (Captain America: Winter Soldier)

Kraglin (GotG)

Howard the Duck (GotG)

Quicksilver (Age of Ultron)

Wong (Doctor Strange)

Kaecilius (Doctor Strange)

The Ancient One (Doctor Strange)

Taser Face (GotG Vol.2)

Aunt May (Spider-Man: Homecoming)

Miek (Thor: Ragnarock)

Hank Pym (Ant Man & Wasp)

Janet Van Dyne (Ant Man & Wasp)

and of course STAN LEE

I know most of these would only appeal to hardcore MCU nutjobs like myself, but it seems like with MJ and Luis both getting Legends treatments, anything is possible. What say you, are there any I missed?

I would like more heroes in their street clothes, or at least a shield figure that you can swap the heads. 

Happy Hogan (Iron Man)

Odin (Thor)

Whiplash + Justin Hammer (Iron Man 2)

Chitauri (Avengers)

Killian (Iron Man 3)

Malekith + Kurse (Thor: Dark World)

Kraglin(GotG)

Korath (GotG)

Howard the Duck + Cosmo (GotG)

Quicksilver + Ultron Drone(Age of Ultron)

Wong (Doctor Strange)

Taser Face + Ayesha(GotG Vol.2)

Aunt May + Ned Leeds(Spider-Man: Homecoming)

Miek (Thor: Ragnarok)

Hank Pym + Janet Van Dyne (Ant Man & Wasp)

and of course STAN LEE

I just went and pretty much copied your list and arranged some as I would in 2 Packs. 

I'd add a Runaways pack and a Cloak and Dagger 2-pack but they're not confirmed yet as part of the MCU. 

I'd also add some AoS characters including Robbie Reyes and his Charger lml

I would definitely take all of these but to me the only glaring omission is Quicksilver. I get him and I will be content.

I agree with the recent surprise/ oddball characters we have gotten lately there is nobody on this list I’d be completely shocked if they were announced. 

Does anyone know why MCU Quicksilver has yet to get a Legend? Not sure if the version from Fox has somehow complicated things? 

4 minutes ago, McHogan said:

I would definitely take all of these but to me the only glaring omission is Quicksilver. I get him and I will be content.

I agree with the recent surprise/ oddball characters we have gotten lately there is nobody on this list I’d be completely shocked if they were announced. 

Does anyone know why MCU Quicksilver has yet to get a Legend? Not sure if the version from Fox has somehow complicated things? 

It's a good question given we did get a small quicksilver toy from Hasbro. For that matter we haven't gotten an AOU Marvel legends Wanda yet she's available in other Hasbro scales

4 hours ago, memocromatico said:

Happy Hogan (Iron Man)

Odin (Thor)

Whiplash + Justin Hammer (Iron Man 2)

Chitauri (Avengers)

Killian (Iron Man 3)

Malekith + Kurse (Thor: Dark World)

Kraglin(GotG)

Korath (GotG)

Howard the Duck + Cosmo (GotG)

Quicksilver + Ultron Drone(Age of Ultron)

Wong (Doctor Strange)

Taser Face + Ayesha(GotG Vol.2)

Aunt May + Ned Leeds(Spider-Man: Homecoming)

Miek (Thor: Ragnarok)

Hank Pym + Janet Van Dyne (Ant Man & Wasp)

and of course STAN LEE

I just went and pretty much copied your list and arranged some as I would in 2 Packs. 

I'd add a Runaways pack and a Cloak and Dagger 2-pack but they're not confirmed yet as part of the MCU. 

I'd also add some AoS characters including Robbie Reyes and his Charger lml

Ok, putting Cosmo in a two pack with Howard is a stroke of genius...

1 hour ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

Ok, putting Cosmo in a two pack with Howard is a stroke of genius...

"Why'd ya have it lick you like that? Gross!" 

I Don't really collect MCU figs but here are some personal wants

Surtur

Malekith

Kurse

Abomination

Destroyer

Chitauri

Outrider

Howard The Duck

Cosmo

Ayesha

Endgame Rocket

Janet Van Dyne (Quantum Realm Outfit)

Skye (Quake)

Misty Knight

Nico Minoru

Karolina Dean

Gert (and Old Lace)

Molly Hayes

Robbie Reyes

31 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I Don't really collect MCU figs but here are some personal wants

Surtur

Malekith

Kurse

Abomination

Destroyer

Chitauri

Outrider

Howard The Duck

Cosmo

Ayesha

Endgame Rocket

Janet Van Dyne (Quantum Realm Outfit)

Skye (Quake)

Misty Knight

Nico Minoru

Karolina Dean

Gert (and Old Lace)

Molly Hayes

Robbie Reyes

I thought about Surtur but I think he'd have to be a BAF.

This isn’t new character but I would wish for some concept art costumes for main heroes, and there’s precedent too with Hot toys concept art Captain America figure. First one for me would be Sorta Superior Spider-Man looking costume 

B0A2F0B0-59FE-4268-B457-57899FFB127A.jpeg

26 minutes ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

I thought about Surtur but I think he'd have to be a BAF.

I Agree totally , but he could also just be a Deluxe figure or come in a 2 pack , because I also think Kurse, Abomination, Destroyer and Outrider could also be BAFs

either way BAFs or what not I'd love to see those figs

im sure we'll see it soon enough but endgame final battle thor has got to be the biggest one we don't have yet

but yea sultur, kurse and odin are probably my most wanted

Still waiting for a fully articulated Howard the Duck.

19 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

im sure we'll see it soon enough but endgame final battle thor has got to be the biggest one we don't have yet

but yea sultur, kurse and odin are probably my most wanted

Forgot about Final Battle Thor. Guess I just assumed we’d be getting one SOMEDAY.. seems the longer we get away from AOU the less likely we get a Quicksilver.

3 hours ago, McHogan said:

Oh also Obadiah Stane. Got to have representation from the first MCU baddie

I personally would want him in a suit with a few slices of pizza...

Seems such an easy figure. Wonder if Bridges won’t approve his likeness? Who knows maybe same reason we don’t have Quicksilver 

2 hours ago, McHogan said:

Seems such an easy figure. Wonder if Bridges won’t approve his likeness? Who knows maybe same reason we don’t have Quicksilver 

They did an Iron Monger non legend for the toy line that has his likeness, and Quicksilver got a basic figure, I think Hasbro just has too much to do with so many MCU movies coming out so fast, trying to keep up with what's new. 

1 hour ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

They did an Iron Monger non legend for the toy line that has his likeness, and Quicksilver got a basic figure, I think Hasbro just has too much to do with so many MCU movies coming out so fast, trying to keep up with what's new. 

That's probably one of the reasons, 

On 9/18/2019 at 2:13 PM, michiganjfrog said:

Stan Lee in the space suit! :biggrin:

They've been thinking it might be a space suit stan Lee in works cuz funko pop just made one n one other toy company have as well... I'm done for any Stan fig

On 9/17/2019 at 10:10 PM, AnotherPunkChef said:

Hopefully we'll get some of these if they continue the "First Ten Years" line, it's kindof a laundry list so bear with me:

Happy Hogan (Iron Man)

Odin (Thor)

Whiplash (Iron Man 2)

Justin Hammer (Iron Man 2)

Arnim Zola (Captain America)

Howling Commandos Boxed Set (Captain America)

Chitauri (re-release, Avengers)

Killian (Iron Man 3)

Malekith (Thor: Dark World)

Kraglin (GotG)

Howard the Duck (GotG)

Quicksilver (Age of Ultron)

Wong (Doctor Strange)

Taser Face (GotG Vol.2)

Aunt May (Spider-Man: Homecoming)

Miek (Thor: Ragnarock)

Hank Pym (Ant Man & Wasp)

Janet Van Dyne (Ant Man & Wasp)

and of course STAN LEE

I know most of these would only appeal to hardcore MCU nutjobs like myself, but it seems like with MJ and Luis both getting Legends treatments, anything is possible. What say you, are there any I missed?

No ned? Lol

10 hours ago, Wolverine23 said:

They've been thinking it might be a space suit stan Lee in works cuz funko pop just made one n one other toy company have as well... I'm done for any Stan fig

i hope so! I might even end up getting that pop