Marvel Select 7" Sandman Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

I personally really do like the sculpt and paint, articulation is okay, I can actually stand this type of leg joints when we have pants like Sandman does, and accessories really make this figures worth it. If I didn’t have my old Spider-Man classics Sandman I would definitely got this one asap, but for time being I will maybe wait for sale. Also it’s weird they still advertise that terrible Spider-Man figure with Smashed car base when they already produced far superior Spectacular Spider-Man figure.  

Wow! Am I just crazy or did they actually include 2 different and interchangeable lower body pieces where one could pose him with either his power set or his "normal" state depending on how they wish to display him? Crazy! It seems like I can recall a figure from another company that produced similar figures that coulda somehow benefited from this radical technology from the future. I'm having trouble putting my finger on it, though. Oh well, eventually my memory will come blasting back and it will hit me like a cannonball outta nowhere. It's right there on the tip of my tongue.

Decent looking figure, I was waiting to see how this figure looked, still I think Ill stick with the ML Baf for my collection since I already have that, if I didnt I'd probably pick this one up since its most likely going to be cheaper to get this than get the complete BAF, though as is I kind of like the overall desing of the BAF better