One:12 Collective PX Exclusive Magneto In White Figure Preview

JayC

Diamond Comic Distributors and Mezco Toys have once again partnered to introduce the master of magnetism into Mezco’s One:12 Collective line as a PREVIEWS Exclusive: Marvel NOW! Magneto.

Presented in his white fitted cloth costume with long cape, Magneto comes complete with magnetic force effects capable of holding small metal objects with imbedded magnets. Featuring thirty points of articulation and painted authentic detailing, Magneto also includes two head portraits and six interchangeable hands. Each One:12 Collective figure is packaged in a collector friendly box with an included One:12 Collective display base with logo, designed with collectors in mind.

The PREVIEWS Exclusive One:12 Collective Magneto Marvel Now! Edition (AUG198176, SRP: $80.00) is now available for pre-order at comic shops, with an expected release date of March 25, 2020. You can pre-order this now at BigBadToyStore.com.

PX-Magneto-One-12.jpg

PX-Magneto-One-12-01.jpg

6 hours ago, RAMCAT said:

I don't care much for the white costume, but I'm diggin the power effects on the hands there.

I agree I never thought too much for the white costume though I have to say in this figure it looks cool, I wouldnt buy it since its not my cup of tea, but the figure itself looks cool (just doesnt seem too much like Magneto to me), the other issue I have with this is that the white fabric is going to be hell to keep clean just like the moonknight figure (yet another reason I wouldnt spend 80+ on this figure) but im sure there are many other who will, so kudos to mezco for that.

Also lately the new mezco releases seem to have less and less accesories and still the price keeps going up, I dont like that.