Marvel Legends Avengers: Endgame Iron Man Mark 85 Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

Today I take a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Avengers: Endgame Iron Man Mark 85 figure from Hasbro. This figure is part of the BroThor Build-A-Figure wave. You can purchase this figure at Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 00.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 7.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 8.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 9.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 27.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 28.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 29.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 30.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 31.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 32.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 33.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 34.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 35.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 36.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 37.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 38.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 39.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 40.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 41.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 42.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 43.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 44.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 45.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 46.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man 47.jpg

1 hour ago, Ironspider428 said:

This is by far the best ML Endgame we’ve gotten so far, except for maybe Worthy Cap. Hopefully Hasbro releases a 3-pack with final battle Cap, Thor and Iron Man. I want a snapping Tony with a RDJ head.

I dont know it theyll do a 3-pack or not (though putting them in a 3 pack would be the best way to go) but Im sure that at least thor and ironman how they looked in the final battle scene will most likely be made sooner or later, ironman will have the gauntlet and the tony head without the helmet and thor will probably just be a re mold of the infinity war thor with a modded abdomen (for the added gut) and a new long hair bearded head

12 hours ago, MCU_Legend_Hunter said:

This wave comes out October 1st right ?

The wave has started seeing a limited release mostly overseas and Canada but should be out in full force by early to mid Oct. I never put exact release dates on these things cause they almost never hold.

This looks, great glad you guys reviewed it already. My 1st and one of my first ML is the 10 YRs MK7 ,which I really love, then  I picked up the MK50 from the Target 2 pk, cause it's a very different looking suit compared to the Mk7 but boy do I not like those shoulders. This MK85 looks really good and will probably be really fun to use! can't wait!

10 hours ago, Robpozeart said:

This looks, great glad you guys reviewed it already. My 1st and one of my first ML is the 10 YRs MK7 ,which I really love, then  I picked up the MK50 from the Target 2 pk, cause it's a very different looking suit compared to the Mk7 but boy do I not like those shoulders. This MK85 looks really good and will probably be really fun to use! can't wait!

it does look great, when it comes to iron man i feel like personally Hasbro can often mess up on the paints/plastic colors but this one looks fantastic

It seems Hasbro nailed Movie Iron Man along with Worthy Cap, it took them long time but they really put effort into it, proportions look great and somehow satisfying  for the most part, paint/finish is def shiny and metallic enough for that price. It’s leagues above previous movie Iron man figure. which should be forgotten nightmare