Sign in to follow this  
JayC

Heimdall Avengers: Infinity War Marvel Legends 6" Figure Review

Today I take a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Avengers: Infinity War Heimdall figure from Hasbro. This figure is part of the BroThor Build-A-Figure wave. You can purchase this figure at Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall27.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall28.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall29.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall30.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall31.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall32.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall33.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Heimdall34.jpg

Good review & pics.  I really, really wish they had gone with Golden armor Heimdall rather than on-the-run Heimdall.  Kind of on the fence about this guy.  I may just keep using my Gunslinger figure from the Dark Tower as a (somewhat poor) stand-in.   I'm not sure the likeness here is all that much better and not quite digging the pouty/moping expression.  Plus Idris Elba is only 1" shorter than Hemsworth so this figure seems a bit small although he looks good next to Skurge, Loki, and Val anyhow.  

I like this figure and will definitely be getting it, but I still would have preferred a comic version instead of the MCU version. We still need the Warriors Three also!

It looks cool standing with the robe... but I can't say I'm as excited to get it as I was when it was announced.

This looks better than I originally thought. Those sculpted and painted slashes are so cool. Definitely getting this guy for my Ragnarok display. I also want an armored version, but maybe they’ll release that later.

looks great and while I would prefer the armor version, this one is still really cool.  but does anyone else think he's too short compared to thor?

I think figure is out of scale, I always thought Heimdall was supposed to be as tall as Thor or at least not as short, in real life Idris is only 2 cm shorter than Chris. It looks especially weird when figure stands next to Hela and Valkyrie.  However, it’s well sculpted figure with surprising amount of detail but scale is definitely an issue.  

26 minutes ago, lastchanceharvey said:

Legit I only want the head. Tiny little heimdall. Why would you make him like that?? Silly. 

they did a great job on the face though for sure

I'd love to see how he scales when you put that head on a Luke Cage (red tee) body?

With the right lower legs, you could make a screen accurate Idris

Nice review, he looks really cool, finally an MCU Heimdal figure. Granted I would've preferred a sort of two-pack with him in this look and him with his golden armour, but definitely excited about getting this figure. I wish we had the option to put the hoodie on.

Nice figure, but WAYYYY to short! Gotta find a taller figure for that head!

Like everyone said : a good figure, Elba's likeness is there but the Heimdall design from Ragnarok is weak compared to the one from previous movies.
I do collect MCU and I want the BAF so I'll have to get it too.
Thanks for the review.

I am on the fence about this guy, as with other people I am far more a fan of his Armored look, but this figure is alright, I will probably pass on it seeing as how the only thing I really like about it is that it's Idris Elba.