Iron Patriot Avengers: Endgame Marvel Legends 6" Figure Review

JayC

Today I take a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Avengers: Endgame Iron Patriot figure from Hasbro. This figure is part of the BroThor Build-A-Figure wave. You can purchase this figure at Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot01.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot02.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot03.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot04.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot05.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot06.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot07.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot08.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot09.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot10.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot11.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot12.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot13.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot14.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot15.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot16.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot17.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot18.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot19.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot20.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot21.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot22.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot23.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot24.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot25.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot26.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot27.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot28.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot29.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot30.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot31.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot32.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot33.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot34.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot35.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot36.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot37.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot38.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot39.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot40.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot41.jpg

Looks great but unfortunately can't quite see myself getting this guy after buying the previous war machine (iron man-type figures just aren't really my thing).  I'll admit my enthusiasm for this wave has diminished over time. 

EDIT: Ok seeing that the thorbowski heads fit on the IW Thor does make picking up this guy a bit more enticing.  i'll have to think about it some more.

3 hours ago, SpiderS said:

I am actually shocked Hasbro sculpted so many new parts to correct their previous figure instead of just repainting older mold, it does looks pretty good, but they should have used metallic red paint, it just looks really weird to have metallic blue and simple flat red color. 

It is strange, isn't it? They do this a lot on the Iron Man figures: one part has metallic paint, the other does not. The 2009 2-pack with Maria Hill had metallic paint on all the red of the armor, the gold was just basic yellow. The neo-classic 2012 was pretty good (as far as full metallic colours  go); the recently released "vintage" had none. I do still like this War Machine/Patriot armor over the endgame War Machine- very disappointed with this, and that silly non-articulated shoulder cannon. Wouldve been VERY cool if those thigh pod rockets could retract in and out, and an unhelmeted head should have been included, but overall, I'm looking forward to it.  

15 hours ago, Atlantis said:

It is strange, isn't it? They do this a lot on the Iron Man figures: one part has metallic paint, the other does not. The 2009 2-pack with Maria Hill had metallic paint on all the red of the armor, the gold was just basic yellow. The neo-classic 2012 was pretty good (as far as full metallic colours  go); the recently released "vintage" had none. I do still like this War Machine/Patriot armor over the endgame War Machine- very disappointed with this, and that silly non-articulated shoulder cannon. Wouldve been VERY cool if those thigh pod rockets could retract in and out, and an unhelmeted head should have been included, but overall, I'm looking forward to it.  

Also Potts 3 pack had iron man arm that was really good metallic red, they can do it but they won’t and it’s infuriating 

8 hours ago, JayC said:

Just a minor correction, The thigh rocket launchers are technically removable. Doesn't really add much to the figure but you can take them off if you want.

Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Legends-Iron-Patriot42.jpg

Cool! Nice touch. I'm regretting buying the charcoal grey one more and more. Cant wait for this!