How Would You Want Any Other Endgame Figures Released?

Crossbones666

Even with the 3rd Endgame wave coming out soon, there are still a lot of Endgame figures we need like Nebula, Captain Marvel, Rocket, Jumpsuit Hulk, Final Battle Thor, and probably more. But how would you want these released? We most likely aren't getting a fourth Endgame wave so what figures would you want together in two or three packs or something else?

I'd rather they were not released in another wave, it already feels like Hasbro is running out of steam on these Endgame waves.  Maybe they could be released as fan channel exclusives, but they definitely should not be released as Target or Walmart releases.  I'd like to see a three pack of the final battle Thor, Mark 85 battle damaged with the gauntlet and a RDJ head sculpt, and a battle damaged Worthy Cap.  From there, singles or two packs would be great.

25 minutes ago, greenlucario said:

I'd rather they were not released in another wave, it already feels like Hasbro is running out of steam on these Endgame waves.  Maybe they could be released as fan channel exclusives, but they definitely should not be released as Target or Walmart releases.  I'd like to see a three pack of the final battle Thor, Mark 85 battle damaged with the gauntlet and a RDJ head sculpt, and a battle damaged Worthy Cap.  From there, singles or two packs would be great.

Yeah I would prefer not to have another wave, the Bro Thor was is quite average with only two figures I am interested in.

I'd love a "she's not alone" pack with Valkyrie and Aragorn, Captain Marvel with the burnt gauntlet, Nebula, Gamora and Rescue. I know most aren't new, but a GotG look for Gamora is in need of updating, a helmetless Rescue would be great, and a Nebula with the new Endgame outfit would be cool too. Valkyrie is only here because of my wanting of a Pegasus 😛

I've said it before, but I'd love a Tres Amigos pack, with Mk 85, Worthy Cap (battledamaged or otherwise, since I haven't been able to get it anyway), and an armored Thor. 

I'd also love an army builder wave, even if it's not all Endgame.
1. Outrider
2. Chitauri
3. Sakaaran
4. Ultron Drone
5. Hydra flamethrower
6. Dark Elf
BAF Chitauri Gorilla

34 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

I'd love a "she's not alone" pack with Valkyrie and Aragorn, Captain Marvel with the burnt gauntlet, Nebula, Gamora and Rescue. I know most aren't new, but a GotG look for Gamora is in need of updating, a helmetless Rescue would be great, and a Nebula with the new Endgame outfit would be cool too. Valkyrie is only here because of my wanting of a Pegasus 😛

I've said it before, but I'd love a Tres Amigos pack, with Mk 85, Worthy Cap (battledamaged or otherwise, since I haven't been able to get it anyway), and an armored Thor. 

I'd also love an army builder wave, even if it's not all Endgame.
1. Outrider
2. Chitauri
3. Sakaaran
4. Ultron Drone
5. Hydra flamethrower
6. Dark Elf
BAF Chitauri Gorilla

Okay you have my attention, that wave looks awesome! , but then again it's not really "endgame" , however I do like your Endgame Lady pack idea, I'd buy it but feel all kinds of regret because I don't need it, but must have all Marvel Legend ladies

but now back to that MCU Army Builder wave, Hasbro just simply take this man's idea and get it going I need this wave, my wallet is yours

5 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Okay you have my attention, that wave looks awesome! , but then again it's not really "endgame" , however I do like your Endgame Lady pack idea, I'd buy it but feel all kinds of regret because I don't need it, but must have all Marvel Legend ladies

but now back to that MCU Army Builder wave, Hasbro just simply take this man's idea and get it going I need this wave

I need 3. I'd buy 3 full waves to get 3 Chitauri Gorillas, and this has to be the way it's done. No repeat main character, no lame duck. Just armybuilding glory. I'd even throw in a Malekith alt head with the dark elf and get it over with, and an alt red eyed head with the ultron drone too. 

9 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

I need 3. I'd buy 3 full waves to get 3 Chitauri Gorillas, and this has to be the way it's done. No repeat main character, no lame duck. Just armybuilding glory. I'd even throw in a Malekith alt head with the dark elf and get it over with, and an alt red eyed head with the ultron drone too. 

whoa man, slow down you are bringing a tear to my eye, how did you just put together the greatest non existent MCU wave, you are speaking the truth no repeats, no ducks, just amazing figures to say the least, every one of those figures would be amazing, really wish this wave would exist , that alt head idea is also a serious win, this is my MCU dream wave and it wasn't even my dream, i just inherited it

spacer.png

Well with Endgame being the only 2 Billion dollar film film in the MCU Iwould say a fourth wave could be warranted.... but....with Hasbro’s habit of going cheap to fill waves I’d rather they just not. I’m looking at you wave 3 Cap on the 8 year old buck.

What I’d like to see to complete the missing costumes or underachieving first releases ( IM MK 85) are as follows:

Final Battle 3 pack: Thor with both hammers, IM with damaged Tony head and nano-gauntlet, Cap with damaged shield and damaged head for those that had a hard time finding him originally.

Quantum suits pack with Thor, Warmachine, Hulk and Rocket ala the AOU four pack with Thor, Banner, Hawkeye and Widow.

Deluxe Hulk in purple jump suit with alternate heads ( smiling, w/glasses, stern) nano gauntlet alt hand ( isn’t the one that comes with IM a half formed snap on piece?) and for fun a adolescent Scott Lang in test quantum suit)

Fan channel exclusive Captain Marvel 

9 hours ago, McHogan said:

Well with Endgame being the only 2 Billion dollar film film in the MCU ...

Actually, it's the second.  Infinity War also topped the $2 billion mark.

I'll take all of the Endgame figures they'll give us, but at a bare minimum, Hulk in his uniform (with Nano Gauntlet) and Viking Thor are an absolute must.

I'd like them released in sets a la 10th anniv/80th anniv.  that way i can scoop them up when they go on clearance 3 weeks after being released lol.

But seriously, i prefer that format, especially if they make 2-packs where i want both characters.  For example, i'd prefer to get Thorbowski at a price point of $25 in a $50 set rather than as a BAF.  

3 hours ago, Neal said:

Actually, it's the second.  Infinity War also topped the $2 billion mark.

I'll take all of the Endgame figures they'll give us, but at a bare minimum, Hulk in his uniform (with Nano Gauntlet) and Viking Thor are an absolute must.

my bad, you are correct sir. Endgame is indeed to 2nd 2 billion dollar MCU film.

I also agree, if Hasbro keeps making Endgame figures, I will continue to buy them 

I'm in the very small minority, perhaps even standing alone in not minding a fourth wave of End Game figures, as long as the fourth wave provides some really get figures and an awesome BAF.   

For me, the obvious want in a Wave 4 End Game set would have to include a Bro Warrior Thor and Quantum Suit Hulk.   And personally, I'd like to have an Ancient One, Tony Stark in Civilian clothes (not a business suit), a Hawkeye figure, new Captain Marvel figure with long hair and with alternative short punk hair and Wong. Definitely need a Wong figure.

30 minutes ago, Darth_Primus said:

I'm in the very small minority, perhaps even standing alone in not minding a fourth wave of End Game figures, as long as the fourth wave provides some really get figures and an awesome BAF.   

For me, the obvious want in a Wave 4 End Game set would have to include a Bro Warrior Thor and Quantum Suit Hulk.   And personally, I'd like to have an Ancient One, Tony Stark in Civilian clothes (not a business suit), a Hawkeye figure, new Captain Marvel figure with long hair and with alternative short punk hair and Wong. Definitely need a Wong figure.

I'm with you getting a 4th Endgame wave, and agree mostly on your list. Mostly.

Warrior Bro Thor
Ancient One
Wong
Captain Marvel (preferring short hair version over the long haired one, personally)
Meek
Rocket
Hero suit Hulk for BAF, maybe, would prefer Giant(er) Man.

If they (Hasbro) doesn't cut corners I would absolutely take a 4th wave. Even a 5th. I am always surprised with so many characters in Infinity War and Endgame that half the waves are divided into MCU and comic characters. I have been pretty "meh" on the comic characters  (Cobra, Malekith, Living Laser, Rock Python?!?) that have filled out these waves but admit that the MCU characters have been underwhelming as well, especially an Iron Man and Iron Spider with out the gadgets from IW. 

Now don't read this the wrong way, I love the variety Hasbro provides in their comic inclusions. I'm glad to get Black Knight, Songbird, and Hecules especially.  I just think that in the case of IW and Endgame entire waves could have been MCU and would have been both diverse and crowd pleasing considering how may costumes/characters we don't have yet.  IF they don't cut corners and and fill waves with repacks and missing accessories. For example

Wave 4:

1. Final Battle Thor

2. Wong

3. Rocket w/Meek or since he is so small, two Rocket bodies (quantum suit and  regular endgame attire) with multiple Rocket heads.

4. Captain Marvel (red suit)

5. Red Skull (Vormir) either with an all black body like Cloak or <gulp> no legs but give him a mist effect

6. Hulk either quantum suit or purple jumper.

5th wave 

Army builder waves like mentioned above. Or fill this wave with key characters from the MCU that havent been given any love. Guys and girls like General Ross, Ancient One, Kaecilius, Obadiah Stane. Hank and Janet. There are plenty of characters that can fill two more waves if done right.

21 minutes ago, McHogan said:

fill this wave with key characters from the MCU that havent been given any love. Guys and girls like General Ross, Ancient One, Kaecilius, Obadiah Stane. Hank and Janet. There are plenty of characters that can fill two more waves if done right.

I think the issue with this wave (and potentially the army builder) is the mass market. We as collectors recognize that we would love to see those characters made, but would they sell? I'd buy, but would anyone else?

2 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

I think the issue with this wave (and potentially the army builder) is the mass market. We as collectors recognize that we would love to see those characters made, but would they sell? I'd buy, but would anyone else?

agreed. given HAsbro's history I feel a wave like this would be Cap, Iron Man, Black Widow, Spider-Man, Ancient One, Stane. Then another wave: Cap, Thor Hawkeye, Iron Man, Ross, Janet.

it would take forever to get the remaining characters because waves are packed with characters that "sell" and finished off with ones deemed a gamble. 

oh well, it is a fantasy wave after all. 

38 minutes ago, McHogan said:

agreed. given HAsbro's history I feel a wave like this would be Cap, Iron Man, Black Widow, Spider-Man, Ancient One, Stane. Then another wave: Cap, Thor Hawkeye, Iron Man, Ross, Janet.

it would take forever to get the remaining characters because waves are packed with characters that "sell" and finished off with ones deemed a gamble. 

oh well, it is a fantasy wave after all. 

Definitely, I never meant to burst your bubble. Realistically speaking tho, I think all of them might be possible as FanChannel exclusives, and the anniversary line. I mean, we got Luis before Hank, Janet, Quicksilver or the Warriors Three. Luis! 

I'm sure it's all a matter of when and through which line.

On 9/22/2019 at 11:49 AM, leokearon said:

Yeah I would prefer not to have another wave, the Bro Thor was is quite average with only two figures I am interested in.

Same here, and even those figures I'm not in a rush to get.

On 9/22/2019 at 10:24 AM, greenlucario said:

Yes. This has to happen 

1 hour ago, memocromatico said:

Definitely, I never meant to burst your bubble. Realistically speaking tho, I think all of them might be possible as FanChannel exclusives, and the anniversary line. I mean, we got Luis before Hank, Janet, Quicksilver or the Warriors Three. Luis! 

I'm sure it's all a matter of when and through which line.

No worries. Yeah Luis is really the watermark for when the Legends landscape changed. If he has a Legend then anyone can. What a time to be a collector

3 minutes ago, McHogan said:

No worries. Yeah Luis is really the watermark for when the Legends landscape changed. If he has a Legend then anyone can. What a time to be a collector

maybe, but isn't he using that old suit body. so all hasbro really had to do was make his head and paint the x-con logo on him.  I suspect the amount of re-used parts probably played a part in the decision to make him.  But agree with your sentiments, overall.