How Would You Want Any Other Endgame Figures Released?

Crossbones666

6 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

maybe, but isn't he using that old suit body. so all hasbro really had to do was make his head and paint the x-con logo on him.  I suspect the amount of re-used parts probably played a part in the decision to make him.  But agree with your sentiments, overall.

There could be some re-use there. The head and x-con jacket are all new. 

Seems like they could re-use Klaue’s buck to add Hank Pym or JJ Jameson, if re-use means more characters I am cool with that too

12 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

maybe, but isn't he using that old suit body. so all hasbro really had to do was make his head and paint the x-con logo on him.  I suspect the amount of re-used parts probably played a part in the decision to make him.  But agree with your sentiments, overall.

He has 2 new pieces: the vest, and the head. If those were the only parameters we should have Hank Pym too. I think the millstone that Luis makes is not for the kind of figure he is, or the amount of new pieces it took to make him, but for the kind of character that's getting a toy. 

4 hours ago, memocromatico said:

He has 2 new pieces: the vest, and the head. If those were the only parameters we should have Hank Pym too. I think the millstone that Luis makes is not for the kind of figure he is, or the amount of new pieces it took to make him, but for the kind of character that's getting a toy. 

Yes exactly, that is what I was trying to express. You worded it better than I did. It is remarkable that we could be getting many supporting characters when there was a time when Hasbro would never have considered them