Valkyrie Avengers Endgame Marvel Legends 6" Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

Today I take a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Avengers: Endgame Valkyrie figure from Hasbro. This figure is part of the BroThor Build-A-Figure wave. You can purchase this figure at Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie27.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie28.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie29.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie30.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie31.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie32.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie33.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie34.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie35.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie36.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Valkyrie37.jpg

Looks great, this and the Iron Patriot are the only figures I plan on purchasing from this wave, I have been waiting for this Valkyrie for sometime, I skipped on the Ragnarok 2 pack version because I had faith we'd eventually see this one, and it looks really good, the face sculpt is a huge improvement now all we need is Aragorn

Like the new hairdo but as with some of the other figs using the digital faceprinting, she's got an oversized forehead/receding hairline imo.  I kinda like the old version better but i'll still probably end up picking this one up at this point. Glad Hasbro made a Val figure in this costume. Now i need to find an Aragorn pegasus.

My desire to get these figures lessens with every review. This was one of the few I was actually excited for. I'm not a particular fan of this portrayal of the character, I'd have much more preferred a more comic based version, but Tessa is an attractive woman and actually plays s the "badass" role much better than the Golden Goddess Brie Larson. Actually, she woulda been better as Captain Marvel and Brie coulda played Goose, or a random can of beans, or one of those little plastic tips at the end of a shoelace. But, this new head is not as good as the previous one. I think something about the separate hair piece makes her forehead look too big. If the Bro Thor review goes as bad as the rest of these have so far I just might get to skip this wave altogether.

1 hour ago, monron999 said:

C'mon, man! Just look at the box art. There's def something weird going on. They gave her a five head.

Seems to be an unfortunate side effect of the new enhanced faces. Antman and Prof hulk had similar issues imo.

i do think the facial likeness is improved altho the old 2-pack version was one of the nicer likenesses prior to the new method. 

I don’t mind Brie but I definitely would not have minded having Tessa play a Monica Rambeau Captain Marvel but It’s hard for me not to see her as Val at this point. 

The likeness to Tessa is very well done, but the entire hair sculpt is way too far back on the head, giving the figure an exaggerated forehead she doesn't have IRL.  Drop the hairline and you've got it near perfect.  Nice that they gave her a scabbard for the sword- but silly not to have a strap or peg or something, to allow the figure to carry it when she has her hands full.  Wouldn't mind seeing some soft goods used for capes and what not for future figures. We'll see.

29 minutes ago, Lordtom said:

Great looking figure but man, I wish Hasbro had as strict heights for their figures as Mattel do with their WWE stuff. So inconsistent

I too have admired the way Mattel is able to keep all the WWE figures in proper scale. It's the one thing, other than Jurassic World, that Mattel does better than Hasbro. The advantage that they have though is that 90 percent of their figures are made of reused parts and the brilliant, yet simple way they are able to grow and shrink the figures in height is through the use of several different size lower leg parts. For the most part the upper torso is mostly a reused part that many characters are made with, but they have multiple leg parts of varying and slightly different sizes. It's actually pretty ingenious and it's a strategy I wish Hasbro had employed a long time ago. Hasbro's issue is that most of the "inaccurate" heights happen with the movie figures which almost always require a specific sculpt. I mean aside from most of this wave which are almost all repaints.

Comparing this with the 2 pack Val I think the first one was better, a better likeness of the actress overall. This one looks like Rhianna especially with the forehead and all. And whats with the green eyes? Id rather the one from the two pack though.