Bro (Lebowski) Thor Avengers Endgame Marvel Legends Build-A-Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

Today I take a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Avengers: Endgame Bro-Thor Build-A-Figure from Hasbro. You can purchase the wave with this figure at Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 7.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 8.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 9.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 27.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 28.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 29.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 30.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 31.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 32.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 33.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 34.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 35.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure 36.jpg

Marvel-Legends-BroThor-Build-A-Figure.jpg

32 minutes ago, GrayJedi said:

This figure looks horrible....sad because i liked the character in the movie

Ugh, finally someone thinks same as me ... I read all reviews (sponsored i assume) and they are like "it's a great figure" ... but looks Lame even from far! 

I'm guessing this one was a bit rushed as it does seem like he could be better.  Still, if he were a regular figure or even avaiable in a 2-pack i'd probably get him.  i'm not gonna build him unless the wave gets cheap quickly the way BP wave 2 seemingly did.  I may settle for getting the head sculpt with war machine but i'm  not 100% committed to even getting that figure.

This figure has terrible proportions and the shoulders are too low. Even with the jacket on. I was going to build him, but unless this wave gets discounted, I'll only be picking up Heimdall, Valkyrie, Iron Man and Iron Patriot. The fact that it is shorter than the IW Thor is just sad. Just like the character was in the movie.

Other than being a bit short the figure looks fine imo, no sponsorship needed to like something even if you don’t, which if you don’t like it that’s fine but don’t question my integrity cause my opinion isn’t in line with yours,  And what’s  low about the shoulders?

8E7BCA04-B395-43A3-8780-EE01AEFEF6E6.jpeg

I probably would have gotten this figure (since I dont collect mcu figures this could be just a fun figure to have lying around) if it wasnt the BAF, but with it being a BAF I dont feel the need to collect the pieces or buy figures I dont care about just to have him.

3 hours ago, GrayJedi said:

This figure looks horrible....sad because i liked the character in the movie

Figure does IMO look fairly hideous with so much to be desired, face sculpt seems mailed in, the glasses don't even seem to sit right on the face, the jacket's arm holes seem to be unaligned with the arms coming out and raising up with movement, Overall it feels rushed and it could have be executed wonderfully, I was looking forward to the idea of this figure, but then was extremely disappointed once I saw pictures of it's existence. I Feel like they could have done such a better job, I don't enjoy looking at this figure, the dead eyes and bootleggy face make me cringe with the feelings I had of looking at IW Cap

Thank you for saving me some money during the holiday seasons, Hasbro. Aside from Iron Man this wave is pure over indulgent garbage. I was on the fence at first, thinking the Bro Thor was the deciding factor, but luckily I was wrong. I assume IM will be easy enough to find and I may pick up War Machine if I have a few extra bucks to spare. I hope this crap doesn't become a habit. If you were gonna do pure repaints you might as well have just done the characters in the correct colored quantum suits. Thank God the Spider-Man wave shouldn't be too far behind.

3 hours ago, JayC said:

Other than being a bit short the figure looks fine imo, no sponsorship needed to like something even if you don’t, which if you don’t like it that’s fine but don’t question my integrity cause my opinion isn’t in line with yours,  And what’s  low about the shoulders?

8E7BCA04-B395-43A3-8780-EE01AEFEF6E6.jpeg

I'm really sorry if I bothered you with my comment, I dont think is a wrong thing to get sponsorships, many many youtubers/influencers accept them, if you are not the case I withdraw my comment. You are right, we don't need to have the same taste. Peace!! 🙂

I don't know...
I like the character in the movie but I'd rather have a Final Battle Thor or a Quantum suit one.
I will take my time to build him.
I did not even finished Smart Hulk and Thanos!

By the way, did someone try one of the heads on a quantum suit body?
I know Thor is taller than the rest except hulk but at this point...

10 hours ago, monron999 said:

Thank you for saving me some money during the holiday seasons, Hasbro. Aside from Iron Man this wave is pure over indulgent garbage. I was on the fence at first, thinking the Bro Thor was the deciding factor, but luckily I was wrong. I assume IM will be easy enough to find and I may pick up War Machine if I have a few extra bucks to spare. I hope this crap doesn't become a habit. If you were gonna do pure repaints you might as well have just done the characters in the correct colored quantum suits. Thank God the Spider-Man wave shouldn't be too far behind.

I’m looking forward to the 2020 Spider-Man wave. Hopefully we see what the BAF is at NYCC. With that said, I’m still looking forward to this wave. I think there’s only two straight-up repaints in this wave, which isn’t bad at all. Iron Man, Valkyrie, Heimdall and Thor are all brand new sculpts, and Iron Patriot has so much new sculpting he might as well be. That doesn’t negate their other problems, but its unfair to say it’s a wave of repaints. There are definitely things I wish they’d done better, but it’s not really a bad wave to me.

I'm not going to say it's a great figure or what I would have picked to be the BAF for the wave, as I rather have the Bro Warrior Thor.  That being said, I think the BAF could have been worse and we could have gotten another Rocket BAF.

I'm sure with see a many toyphotography with Bro Thor with beers in his hand and most likely sitting down on a couch.

Anyway, since I'll be getting this wave and the Bro Thor BAF, I want a Frigga figure just so she can tell him to eat a salad.

7 hours ago, Ironspider428 said:

I’m looking forward to the 2020 Spider-Man wave. Hopefully we see what the BAF is at NYCC. With that said, I’m still looking forward to this wave. I think there’s only two straight-up repaints in this wave, which isn’t bad at all. Iron Man, Valkyrie, Heimdall and Thor are all brand new sculpts, and Iron Patriot has so much new sculpting he might as well be. That doesn’t negate their other problems, but its unfair to say it’s a wave of repaints. There are definitely things I wish they’d done better, but it’s not really a bad wave to me.

Yeah, you're probably right. The only actual repaints are Cap (also with a reused head) and the pygmy Vision, and War Machine does have a lot of added parts, but the rest of the wave is so weak they seem like just repeats. The previous version of Valkyrie was better. Some say the new head sculpt is better and that's arguable, but the first figure had a more overall athletic look to her that was representative of her character in Ragnarok. The new one's body sculpt (and believe me, I'm a big fan of curvy females) gives her the appearance of a frumpy grandma. The Heimdall is just way to short and the head sculpt is just not right. It's just a big disappointment overall. The Thor figure is just wonky as all hell and it seriously looks like he's got some serious anatomical structure issues, and I mean far beyond what's typical with all action figures. It's painful just to look at the thing. Nothing seems to fit together fluidly. Maybe my initial reaction was a bit of an "over reaction", but I really did start of liking the concept of this wave (as far as an all movie wave goes), but the reality of it is just bad. Everything just seems somewhat forced.

16 hours ago, mako said:

This series isn't for me, but props where props are due, there are no Cannonballs in it.

If I wasn't bogged down trying to snag so much stuff I definitely want, I might even pick up the Iron Patriot and Not-the-Valkyrie figures. I don't do the MCUs any more, but those are two really nice figures.

Yeah, we don't another Explosive Fartman figure

Every time I see the Iron Patriot I'm remind of Detroit Steel for some reason