Marvel Legends 6" Big Time Spider-Man Figure Video Review - And The End Of Big-Time Let-Down Spider-Man?!?

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Big Time Spider-Man from Hasbro and what does it mean for Big Time Let Down Spider-Man. You can purchase the wave with this figure at Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts on the figure in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-01.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-02.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-03.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-04.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-05.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-06.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-07.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-08.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-09.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-10.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-11.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-12.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-13.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-14.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-15.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-16.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-17.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-18.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-19.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-20.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-21.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-22.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-23.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-24.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-25.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-26.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-27.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-28.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-29.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Big-Time-Spider-Man-30.JPG

Yeah, Shartimus brought Big Time Letdown Spidey after shelving him for awhile when he got that cool looking custom one.   And Big Time Letdown Spidey is like Shartimus' calling card. 

I remember passing on the Letdown figure, because it was a letdown even when it was being clearance out.   But then the Spider-Verse hit the comic books and Letdown became hard to find and shot up in price on eBay.  And I regret not picking it up. So, this fan channel Big Time Spidey has made that regret disappear.

I think Big Time Spidey looks great and will be picking it up.

But unlike Shartimus, I really don't want to see different color versions of this figure because I would likely buy them, in spite of them being just repaints.

29 minutes ago, Darth_Primus said:

Yeah, Shartimus brought Big Time Letdown Spidey after shelving him for awhile when he got that cool looking custom one.   And Big Time Letdown Spidey is like Shartimus' calling card. 

I remember passing on the Letdown figure, because it was a letdown even when it was being clearance out.   But then the Spider-Verse hit the comic books and Letdown became hard to find and shot up in price on eBay.  And I regret not picking it up. So, this fan channel Big Time Spidey has made that regret disappear.

I think Big Time Spidey looks great and will be picking it up.

But unlike Shartimus, I really don't want to see different color versions of this figure because I would likely buy them, in spite of them being just repaints.

I bought Big Time Letdown Spidey because of Shartimus. I wouldn't have bought him oherwise

Looks pretty awesome in terms of color scheme, I would probably buy if I found it, but I don't really feel any need to obtain it at this point it's just another so/so spidey fig , there is far to many Spideys that I just gave up all hopes of collecting them all or even caring, I feel very content with my personal favs Spider-Punk and Ben Reilly Scarlet Spider and getting those kind of ended my needs for male Spider-Men (females no, give me more spider-woman, and spider-girls forever)

but I'm really glad this figure happened basically for Shartimus's Sake, this figure I think we can all say was 100% fan service dedicated to him, therefore I call it Big Time Shartimus Spider-Man in my circles

spacer.png

this moment was so wonderful

I already preordered 2 of these one to keep as is and one to repaint for the red costume (I dont this look is popular enough for hasbro to make the red and blue ones, might be wrong but I doubt they will) so Ill just make my own like I did with the previous version of this figure.

11 hours ago, MildGrooveOn said:

What the hell? This is worse than the original. Remember when all we had to complain about was the glow not looking as good as the prototype....

But this? no.

...that’s sarcasm, right? 

The figure looks really good. My only issue with it is the stupid big eyes head they reused. I was ok with it on Mcfarlane Spidey and even Symbiote to an extent, but it just looks wrong here. Superior or pizza Spidey Head would be much better.

17 hours ago, Ironspider428 said:

The figure looks really good. My only issue with it is the stupid big eyes head they reused. I was ok with it on Mcfarlane Spidey and even Symbiote to an extent, but it just looks wrong here. Superior or pizza Spidey Head would be much better.

Yeah, the custom that Shartimus has looks better than the new Hasbro one. He used the Superior Spider-Man head.