X-Men Sentinels???

WeaponGur

Though I'd love to see another 16' scaled Sentinel , I won't hold my breath on Hasbro making one that big ever again. I would be fine with them making 12' scaled  John Byrne DOFP classic Sentinels as an Army builder. Make it an 80th anniv deluxe figure. I'd pay $59.99- for that. Make it with fist hands as well as open grasping & repulsor shooting hands, add  weapons firing FX pieces, and a BD half destroyed alternate head or arm. 2020 is the 40th anniv of DOFP so that would be a great set to do imo. I know I'd get at least 4-6 DOFP Omega class Sentinels myself!  Classic Nimrod is long overdue as well.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 3:31 AM, Atlantis said:

What do you think is a reasonable price for a good sized Sentinel?

No less than 12' scale & I would say that $39.99-$49.99, if a deluxe 80th anniv  DOFP Sentinel, then $59.99 would be fair to ask. It would need to come with alternate fists, open hands with either capture cables & plasma beam effects.  But they have to be classic DOFP Byrne Sentinels. With the recent classic Hulk being close to 9' scale, a Sentinel has to tower over him by at least 3 '.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2019 at 4:00 AM, RAMCAT said:

I know the ML guys said they'd like to see a Sentinel happen via Haslab, but I'd be surprised if that ever happens [as the 1st Marvel Haslab project].

Personally, I'm fine with the DOFP Sentinel. Removed the shoulder pads for that more classic look.

Personally, I’d prefer that they reserve the Haslab spot for a Master Mold figure (which can stand). I doubt it would happen though but who knows

For me personally, I'd love to see 12' scale deluxe versions of these Sentinels that were featured in an old Alpha Flight comic back in the 90s I believe. Have em come with alternate fist/open hands with palm blaster effects. Some snap on Eye energy beams & slap a $49.99 tag on em & I'm buying 6 easily considering that the Toybiz Sentinels go for like $175-$200+ each!  Those would also go down in price should Hasbro ever make new Sentinels just like I bet the price on the original BAF Puck has gone down now that a new one with normal sized head sculpt is coming out next month in the AF boxset. I also bet the $100 ebay prices will go down on the older Crossbones now that they are coming out with a classic 1st app version next spring.

Sentinel_Mk_VI_(Earth-616)_from_Alpha_Flight_Vol_1_43_0004.jpg

Sentinel_Mk_VI_%2528Earth-616%2529_from_Alpha_Flight_Vol_1_43_0003.jpg

Sentinel_Mk_VI_(Earth-616)_from_Alpha_Flight_Vol_1_43_0001.jpg

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 11:21 PM, leokearon said:

Prime Sentinels could be cheaper way of making Sentinels, Given they are generally Human size

11 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Nope. For me , it's classic DOFP Sentinels or nothing at all. 12' scale. 

Agree; I think its either large Sentinels or none for most collectors/buyers. $50.00 tag isn't too far out of line.

30 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Agree; I think its either large Sentinels or none for most collectors/buyers. $50.00 tag isn't too far out of line.

The new MCU Giant Man is ten inches tall (I think?) and priced at $29.99. I would hope a twelve inch Sentinel wouldn't cost more than $39.99, but if it's really good and/or has a lot interchangeable parts and accessories, I can see $49.99.

9 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

The new MCU Giant Man is ten inches tall (I think?) and priced at $29.99. I would hope a twelve inch Sentinel wouldn't cost more than $39.99, but if it's really good and/or has a lot interchangeable parts and accessories, I can see $49.99.

Yep, add eye beam fx, palm blaster fx & detainment coils & maybe an alternate battle damaged head & I'll gladly fork over $50 for 6 of em. TB 16' Sentinel alone goes for $175-$200+ on ebay. 

2 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

C'mon, let's not give Hasbro any ideas. You don't go to a car dealership and say, "Oh man, I'd pay above sticker price for that car!"

That's only if they add the bells & whistles to the Sentinels. just a flat out 12' Sentinel with no extras , $49.99 is tops I would pay.