4 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

C'mon, let's not give Hasbro any ideas. You don't go to a car dealership and say, "Oh man, I'd pay above sticker price for that car!"

I stand corrected. Clearly if a decent Sentinel can be made that has an acceptable height and articulation ( I don't pay for statues unless it IS a statue) , and can be done at the $29.99 price range, I'm in.

15 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

The new MCU Giant Man is ten inches tall (I think?) and priced at $29.99. I would hope a twelve inch Sentinel wouldn't cost more than $39.99, but if it's really good and/or has a lot interchangeable parts and accessories, I can see $49.99.

But it isn't new, it's the previous BAF rereleased with some new paint apps, so Habsro can afford to sell it cheaper. A sentinel would probably require a whole new mold which would really increase the price

3 hours ago, leokearon said:

But it isn't new, it's the previous BAF rereleased with some new paint apps, so Habsro can afford to sell it cheaper. A sentinel would probably require a whole new mold which would really increase the price

That's a fair point, although if a regular 6 inch scale figure that reuses the Blizzard body mold costs the same as a figure with a mostly or completely brand new mold, I don't think larger scale figures should either. I do see the argument, though, but I think $50 for a 12 inch Sentinel with accessories should be the cap. 

8 hours ago, Atlantis said:

I stand corrected. Clearly if a decent Sentinel can be made that has an acceptable height and articulation and can be done at the $29.99 price range, I'm in.

So you're wanting a 6-8" Sentinel or what?  😆

4 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

That's a fair point, although if a regular 6 inch scale figure that reuses the Blizzard body mold costs the same as a figure with a mostly or completely brand new mold, I don't think larger scale figures should either. I do see the argument, though, but I think $50 for a 12 inch Sentinel with accessories should be the cap. 

Again it would depend on how new the Sentinel would be, especially as it would be a mold that they wouldn't get many other uses out of.

The ebay asking prices for the 16' TB BAF Sentinels are beyond ridiculous! $160-$240 is the avg! The only way those will go down in price is for Hasbro to make a new 12'-14' or better yet, 16' scaled classic DOFP Sentinel figure either in a deluxe set or as a deluxe X-Men BAF wave.

A classic comic based X-Men wave can include:

Thunderbird-Left arm

Banshee-right arm

Havok-left leg

Angel-right leg

Storm 1st app- Sentinel upper torso

Marvel girl- Sentinel head

Avalanche- lower torso

Pyro-  Sentinel  capture Tentacles 

Or a Deluxe box set of 16' scaled DOFP Sentinel that includes open/closed hands. Tentacles/palm blaster FX,   BD  alternate head & a BD alternate arm.

I'm sure I'm not the only one put off from buying those great TB Sentinels because of the greedy asking prices. Even just the Sentinel Head & upper torso that came with 1st app Spidey goes for $100+ on it's own!

Even if Hasbro were just to do them at 12' scale, the amount of fans buying them would cause the TB versions to have a price drop as the sellers would have to realize that the demand for the TB one will go down.

These DOFP Sentinels are the ones I want Hasbro to do!

Sentinels kill X-men.jpg

Sentinels days-of-future-past.png

Sentinels X-Men Days of Future Past - TPB -.jpg

sentinel-sketch.jpg_600.jpg

3 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

dang they're that much? I remember selling some back in the day for 80$ each

2x that now & more!

thats crazy..ah well I got to a point where I had to let go of so many things..i cant really say I regret is as the money just kept fueling the figure fire. but still lol that's quiet the invesment